The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

FFF: Mae Rosenwood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
†Saviha Vosterku†
Warming up
Warming up
†Saviha Vosterku†

Friendliness : 43

FFF: Mae Rosenwood Empty
PostSubject: FFF: Mae Rosenwood   FFF: Mae Rosenwood I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:13 am

Name: Mae Rosenwood
Age:19 (Takes place two years after she has took the role of running the orphanage)
Appearance: Mae has long flowing dark brown hair that reaches down to slightly below her mid back. Her golden brown eyes are like embers blazing in her sockets, flickering with mystery. She stands to be approximately 5'4".

Personality: Mae tends to be seclusive to a small group at the orphanage that were sent there shortly after the deaths of the headmaster and his wife. She has very dark and luring side that leads in prey that can not be saved once they are in the trap. Growing up, she was taught tricks of the trade that she later twisted and morphed into her own weapon. Anything she can get a hold of can be used to her advantage. She is quick at thought and can perform instantaneously to perform her work flawlessly. Her weak spots fall for small children and memories of her brother Sammy.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowstarlette.deviantart.com

FFF: Mae Rosenwood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fourth Day :: The Garden :: Role-Play forum :: The Pool :: Other RPs :: Sandbox 2-
Jump to: