The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)

Go down 
+18
Aka
Sevy
†Saviha Vosterku†
Link
Preschooler Florian
Darc
rickamaru
Commander Catspirit
Zalty
Sephiriam
J
Dimbo
TheLilacPilgrim
Kikren
Aero
meek
KungpowPanda
Kylinn
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:45 am

Seems like your job isn't really much fun :/
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:46 pm

The work I can handle, its gross but I can handle it. The way the office treats me and the rest of us STNAs...not so much
Back to top Go down
meek
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
meek

Friendliness : 362

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:46 am

So....for those still following the story, posts from the Wayward Horizon were recently wiped. Of course, it lead back to my IP address and I've been demodded.

The demodding I could really care less about. If it's going to protect the forums, I'm not bothered by the fact that I'm not a moderator anymore. I'm saddened, because I really, really came to care about helping the community stay connected and interested, and it was the only way I felt I could help contribute to Arc 3, because I'm not a theory writer, I'm not intelligent when it comes to codes, I'm not quick to buzz around on the net to pick up on things like changes to one page or another, and I have no experience with site coding or anything complex...my joy in life is to do my best to keep everyone happy and to help out however I can.

What's really killing me is that I honestly haven't done anything, and I have no way to prove it. I have not touched the Moderator CP on Within Hubris since the last time this happened just to prevent stupid mistakes...and that's the only way I could have altered those posts in Wayward Horizon, because we too were restricted from the Wayward Horizon forum. I never thought of or had the intention to screw anything or anybody over during this Hiatus -- I just wanted to help. I deleted a spambot, which is what I'd like to attribute the blame to, but how can I, and in both cases, an hour after I did so, posts were deleted or messed with. It's the only thing that makes sense to me.

Jad commented earlier that he didn't think this was due to a hack. Before that comment, he twittered to one of the other mods that it was from my IP address. Putting two and two together makes it sound like he thinks I've done it intentionally afterall...and this is the part that's really killing me...I am thoroughly confident that I didn't do it, but it's disheartening to think that someone else is suggesting that I did, but what else is he supposed to think?

If this is a prank, it's got to be one of the cruelest pranks I've ever experienced online, apart from having someone sort through, tamper with, delete or share personal files or belongings...it's just causing me so much stress Sad again, the demodding thing I can care less about, but putting someone's integrity underwater is just so mean and unfair...

I don't even know what I'm going to say, really. Sad I guess the best thing to do would be to quit....but I wasn't ready....I wanted to keep helping....I just feel useless again. And hurt and confused and frustrated.

If the person who did this is reading this, I don't want you to confess, confront me, explain yourself, or anything like that....all I want is for you to say sorry, even if it's through an alt-account with a fake IP address or something, and just stop Sad
Back to top Go down
meek
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
meek

Friendliness : 362

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:56 am

above all i'd really like to know why he's discussing this with everyone except for me right now.
also, is it wrong that i'm sort of resentful that after all of the shit i've had thrown at me from former friends while trying to defend him, he's thanked the remaining mods for their hard work, but not me...?....well, i suppose maybe he would have if the odds weren't against me....

Last edited by The Meek One on Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:00 am

aww meeko, I am so sorry that this happened to you. I believe in your innocence and im sure a lot of people around the community know that you would never do anything like that.

To the person who did this...How could you hurt our meeko?

*J hugs meeko* I'm sorry this happened to you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:23 pm

*huggles* I think everyone that's been on WH for more than a week knows that you didn't do it, Meeko... It's not like you. And, to be the devil's advocate for just a second, if it is like you... that's way too much work to act like you're all nice and sweet if you're not. So, logic dictates that you must simply be all nice and sweet. Make sense?

Also, it's not wrong at all to be kind of resentful. I don't think that Alex is handling this very well... He seems to be dodging the issue by downplaying it, and talking about it with everyone except you...

But, hey... we're here for you, Meeko, kay? :)
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:19 am

Whats with all the crap thats been going on since the hiatus started weve had wayward horizon been hacked and ryukaki being considered non canon. why cant paople just be patient and wait, since i know most of this could have been avoided if the game was actually released in april but that doesnt mater now because technically if the game is on hiatus then nobody should be caring much about it until it actually is put back on.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:53 am

Being slandered by people hurts but when it's from those you consider friends, thats truly painful. I'm sorry that you have to go through this meek and it is every kind of wrong but you can't make jad see his mistake as it is. It will have to dawn on him that he made one and then he will have to swallow his pride to fix it. Unfortunately, in my experience, many ppl never realise it and those who do almost never admit to it. People care to much about their pride that they won't set it aside to fix their mistakes or help someone in need. It is what is dragging this world to hell and back but people refuse to acknowledge it. Ignore it long enough and it will go away.....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:18 pm

This really suck,I have been sick for the past 2 weeks I think,during summer...
It pisses me off ALOT,nothing but pain in the last few days,like UGH,this SUCKS,ALOT.

Though I must say I feel a bit better today,but still...

And now I have a friggin new hair cut,I hate being almost bald!
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:52 am

Hey everybody. I'm finally back to give you guys an update on how my life is going. And it is great. Seriously. I am so happy now and I am actually glad that this happened. It was a blessing in disguise. I have good friends and I am excelling in my classes and also in acting (which is one of the reasons the fights started) I have honestly never been happier. I thank all of you for support and I hope that everyone is doing well. I will be visiting the forum more often now.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:15 am

OH MY GOSH! Kikren! It's so good to hear that! I'm so glad everything turned out for the better, and I'm so glad you're back among us! =D
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:09 pm

short and sweet :3
FUCK LATIN

pretend it's giant and red and there's a big ass gorilla sheep hybrid or something flipping the bird haaaaaard with a big grin on his face
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:52 pm

Long story short, I'm working 25 hours a week, and going to college full time. I can't work less, because I live on my own and need to pay my bills.

I can't do both, and I'm probably gonna have to drop out of school. >.> Honestly, I'm studying animation, so I don't need a degree...

But I still feel like such a failure.

:/
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:13 pm

*hugs Alcurar*

Tough situations are tough to get through. Just because you're not strong enough to overcome everything doesn't mean you're a failure. Chin up!
Back to top Go down
Link
Newb
Newb
Link

Friendliness : 23

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:24 pm

Truth is..I have a low torrance for humor..there for I can get annoyed easily..I hate seeing others being picked on it enrages me greatly..
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:05 pm

Every parent wants their kid to the be the best, to get the best grades, and to generally make them proud. Well I simply don't. I want to be a perfectly average guy, live in an average house, with an average job. My ONLY ambition in life is to marry Aero.

I don't want to work hard. I want to do what I love doing. And yet, school continues to cram work down my throat like a machine stuffing a goose to make Foie-Gras. I've got 4 major projects due within a month's time, and all my teachers (particularly math) do is cram more and more homework. Except my Geography teacher. She's considerate enough to not give me too much. I hate homework, it's needless to say. And yet, I still have mountains of it to deal with. WHAT DID I JUST SAY ABOUT DOING WHAT I LOVE FOR A LIVING?!

My homework is doing nothing to help the chronic anxiety that I'm starting to develop as a result of it. This is the most important year of my life, AND IT'S A FUCKING TRIP THROUGH HELL!

I wish I weren't so smart. Everyone is always telling me I could do so much better than I am. I can't tell you how much I wish that wasn't the case. I wish I could be completely average, so that I wouldn't have to deal with all these expectations!
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:32 am

I know what you mean Drae. I've had to deal with them all my life as well. Did you know that my dad hates me for choosing theater? I've just had to work for four months on a play and he doesn't even try to be happy for me? He wanted me to be a football player. And now that I'm in theater, everytime something with me happens he blames theater or theater people. I'm at the point where my grades are falling and I really could not care less. My advice is to learn that you have to make yourself happy before you make others happy.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:57 am

Man talk about wanting to please your parents...my mom said the most frustrating thing today. we were sitting on the couch and she pinches my thigh and says "You need to eat more." and i was like "why?" "You're getting skinny." WHAT THE FUCK i HAD JUST EATEN A BOWL OF BROCOLLI SOUP! Not to mention that all throughout high school this was the woman that complained that I was getting fat (yeah talk about an ego boost right there) the thing is ive never changed my eating habits...i eat what I want when I want because I havent ever really care, whether she says im getting to fat for her (I might mention that I have never spent a day in my life over the weight of 120 which is perfect for my body mass index) or to skinny or her. I mean its not bad enough that nothing I do pleases her now I cant even look just right for her.

anywaY that rant aside Im just going to do what Ive always done, I work at both my jobs eat when I'm hungry and keep up on my phone bills and car payments, other than that I give up on trying to please her, like kikren said, do what makes you happy. My friends, video games, books, what have you I choose to live for me.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:41 am

But Kik, the thing is I'm still in high school and living with my parents. My parents are paying a lot of money for this particular school, and I feel terrible when my mom reminds me what a sacrifice they're making. Everyone reminds me, actually. Until I get to a college, I can't choose for myself. I have to do my best, and be better than average.

(One thing I wonder is, if so many kids are being turned into school pack-mules, then why isn't the grade average going up?)

And J, you're not fat or too skinny, no matter what your mom says. She probably just wants to eat you or something. XD

Last edited by Draezeth on Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 2:39 pm

Oh...I'm sorry. That seems like a terrible situation... I don't know what to say. If you ever need any help with anything, let me know. I'll be glad to helP out.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:03 pm

Haha, you sound like me when you were having trouble with your parents. But like that situation, there's nothing anybody can do about it except myself. Fortunately, it's my last year of High School, so once I go to college I won't have to worry about my parents being on me all the time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:47 pm

I can never let anything go >.>
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:17 pm

Hm?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:43 pm

A little string of shit began around this time three years ago. And I always get really bleh around this time because it still hurts... I don't wanna deal with it anymore, you know? >.> I'm sick of hurting over stuff that I can't make any different.

(My little tumblr rant is the same thing >.>)
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:02 am

Yeah, I saw your rant on tumblr. I wish I could help. =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next