The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Marble Hornets

Go down 
+6
Dimbo
J
Zalty
Preschooler Florian
Aero
meek
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

Marble Hornets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:11 pm

Its photographic sightings of SLENDERMAN!

dun dun dun!

actually they're all fake (just to reassure people) i researched slenderman and his origins and this is what I was able to dig up:

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/slender-man

also I found an interesting story about where this guy got his inspiration for slenderman but I will not be posting anything about it here (talk about serious nightmare fuel) if you want to do your own research look for stories about The Rake and good luck sleeping after reading them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:31 am

I think I've noticed something....
Whenever Slenderman does the head tilt thing the film freezes and a high-pitched noise is heard.
Maybe that's when his powers start to fully come out?
When he tilts his head?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:44 am

The Rake doesn't scare me as much as Slender
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:57 am

I just watched an episode of everymanHYBRID, another Slendy ARG, and it was so different to Marble Hornets.
Straight off the bat the themes are different.
In MH you get this feeling of isolation, of loneliness.
One man against a higher power.

But in eH it's different. It's a group of friends that are in the fight together.
They stick together and help eachother.
And they don't even seem afraid of the Slenderman.
Twice in one episode did they attack him without second thought.
One attacked Slendy with a baseball bat and lost the fight miserably and ended up coughing up lots of blood.
The next time they were driving along at night and they spotted Slendy in the middle of the road.
The driver decided to just gun it right at the faceless foe. The video cut out before you see what happens though
Back to top Go down
meek
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
meek

Friendliness : 362

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:11 am

Brauley wrote:
I just watched an episode of everymanHYBRID, another Slendy ARG, and it was so different to Marble Hornets.
Straight off the bat the themes are different.
In MH you get this feeling of isolation, of loneliness.
One man against a higher power.

But in eH it's different. It's a group of friends that are in the fight together.
They stick together and help eachother.
And they don't even seem afraid of the Slenderman.
Twice in one episode did they attack him without second thought.
One attacked Slendy with a baseball bat and lost the fight miserably and ended up coughing up lots of blood.
The next time they were driving along at night and they spotted Slendy in the middle of the road.
The driver decided to just gun it right at the faceless foe. The video cut out before you see what happens though

The only problem I have with everymanHYBRID is that it's SO hard to follow. There are currently about ten different plotlines going on all at once, and every time one is spoken about, the only answers to follow aren't answers at all, but instead, more questions.

There are also about four different people to follow, NOT including the individuals that star in EMH, that you HAVE to follow, or else you'll be even more confused than the rest of us. I like everymanHYBRID, but I can hardly follow them. Plus, where they take Slender Man and the Rake so lightly, it's hard to enjoy it -- the fearfactor comes from occassional creepiness and jumpscares. :c
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:19 am

EverymanHYBRID is definitely more lighthearted than Marble Hornets.
I think they try to have the same creepy factor with the whole Rake thing and the fact that Slendy shows up in random places but they also try to have a bit of Comic Relief to make it slightly more interesting, and Comic Relief is something that Marble Hornets Lacks.

MH is very much more intense than EH.
Back to top Go down
meek
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
meek

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:30 am

It just doesn't feel like comic relief to me -- given that someone's died and like four people have gone missing, it's like they're just being ignorant in an effort to keep calm. -,- For some reason, it makes me really frustrated for them. And I hate how confusing it is. I know they're supposed to be confused too, but it doesn't make the series any easier to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:50 am

Slendy's head moves too fast in it!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:05 am

Entry 30 was kinda boring >.<
Back to top Go down
Dimbo
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Dimbo

Friendliness : 399

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:57 pm

For those who want to know, Slendy is based of a German folklore (forgot his name), which kidnapped BAD children who went into the forest (They explain that in ''My grandfather Karl'') and he won't surrender until he catches the kid or they run home and tell their parents all the bad things they done.
Maybe all those people that were kidnapped did something wrong and went into the forest (THAT is proven) now Slendy is after them?
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:38 pm

Dimbo wrote:
For those who want to know, Slendy is based of a German folklore (forgot his name), which kidnapped BAD children who went into the forest (They explain that in ''My grandfather Karl'') and he won't surrender until he catches the kid or they run home and tell their parents all the bad things they done.
Maybe all those people that were kidnapped did something wrong and went into the forest (THAT is proven) now Slendy is after them?
They call him 'der Großmann'.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Dimbo
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Dimbo

Friendliness : 399

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:17 pm

Ruul Bastel (Drae) wrote:
Dimbo wrote:
They call him 'der Großmann'.

Thats the one, but do you guys think my theory is plausible?
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:58 pm

Entry #30 is up.

SPOILER ALERT!

I think Jessica is also being hunted. The strange noises from her room, her closed nature, I don't buy her story about her getting kicked out. I'd say shes also a victim.

Coughing: has anyone else noticed those being hunted do an awful lot of coughing? Jay even doubled over in fits of coughing at one point while he was in the house. Just pointing it out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:44 pm

Guys.
Everything about Slendy was created on the Unfiction Forums.
They held a "paranormal picture" competition and one member come up with Slendy and photoshopped him into pics.
Everything about him is made up, even the fact that he's based off German Folklore.
I take comfort in this fact, Slendy scares me shitless.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:47 pm

J wrote:
Entry #30 is up.

SPOILER ALERT!

I think Jessica is also being hunted. The strange noises from her room, her closed nature, I don't buy her story about her getting kicked out. I'd say shes also a victim.

Coughing: has anyone else noticed those being hunted do an awful lot of coughing? Jay even doubled over in fits of coughing at one point while he was in the house. Just pointing it out.

I think that prolonged explosion to The Operator causes a sickness of sorts.
Insomnia, high fever, coughing fits, (maybe) seizures(This is shown from Masky attacking J and then convulsing on the ground) and maybe internal bleeding(THis is just scepticism)
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:40 am

Brauley wrote:
Guys.
Everything about Slendy was created on the Unfiction Forums.
They held a "paranormal picture" competition and one member come up with Slendy and photoshopped him into pics.
Everything about him is made up, even the fact that he's based off German Folklore.
I take comfort in this fact, Slendy scares me shitless.

I put a link up explaining that entire story on the last page...It even has links to the forum where Slendy got his start
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:52 am

I tried to watch everymanHYBRID and I have just one question...Is the cameraman completely BLIND!? there are five or six times in the few episodes I watched where he SHOULD have been like "dudes there is something BEHIND YOU!" but he never says a word and just keeps right on filming.

Also I feel like I keep watching more for tips on healthy living than I do to see slenderman.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:22 am

Entry 30? Can't find it.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
meek
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
meek

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:01 am

WEIRD! Go straight to the youtube page?
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:57 am

Brauley wrote:

Insomnia, high fever, coughing fits, (maybe) seizures(This is shown from Masky attacking J and then convulsing on the ground) and maybe internal bleeding(THis is just scepticism)

Who is the operator? I know thats his symbol that keeps popping up but do we know who he REALLY is? is it totheark?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:22 am

J wrote:
I tried to watch everymanHYBRID and I have just one question...Is the cameraman completely BLIND!? there are five or six times in the few episodes I watched where he SHOULD have been like "dudes there is something BEHIND YOU!" but he never says a word and just keeps right on filming.

Also I feel like I keep watching more for tips on healthy living than I do to see slenderman.
Video 6 explains it.
Just watch till there.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:23 am

J wrote:
Brauley wrote:

Who is the operator? I know thats his symbol that keeps popping up but do we know who he REALLY is? is it totheark?
The Operator is what Slenderman is called in Marble Hornets.
Totheark was thought to be in cahoots with him
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:29 am

Brauley wrote:
J wrote:

Video 6 explains it.
Just watch till there.

I watched past video six and I still would have KNOWN I mean he wasn't invisible behind the telephone pole. or in the bushes. And when he was in the basement...That's REALLY when the cameraman should have seen him...not just later on he film but RIGHT THERE when he's in his face.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:46 am

J wrote:
Brauley wrote:
J wrote:

Video 6 explains it.
Just watch till there.

I watched past video six and I still would have KNOWN I mean he wasn't invisible behind the telephone pole. or in the bushes. And when he was in the basement...That's REALLY when the cameraman should have seen him...not just later on he film but RIGHT THERE when he's in his face.
It was a fake slendy!
The cameraman purposely didn't pay attention to him.
The real slendy appears in Episode six (Or round abouts) when he's in the doorway and his head flicks from side-to-side
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:47 am

OOOOHHHH! ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marble Hornets
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fourth Day :: The Shed :: Paranormal stuff-
Jump to: