The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

(Trace) [Hogwarts RP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

(Trace) [Hogwarts RP]  Empty
PostSubject: (Trace) [Hogwarts RP]    (Trace) [Hogwarts RP]  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:26 pm

Name:Trace

Appearance: White pale with sharp canines (Due to vampirism) Red eyes (He wears green contact lenses to hide this fact.) ,short black hair, shor thin buld. he wears a special pendant that stops sunlight from hurting him as well as a paiece of chainmail that goes over his heart to stop stakes.

Personality: An avid otaku withg a perchant for cosplay. Since becoming a member of the undead he has a habit of telling people what food their blood smells like. He doesnt like eating people due to the fact that i might draw attention so he only drinks donor blood to keep him alive.he also always keeps an enchanted vial on him so in case of emergencies (the enchantment keeps it fresh.)

Bio/Backstory: Trace became a vampire 3 Months before recieving his invitation. he was bitten by a rouge vampire when a wizard burst in. the vampire hid himself and trace covering his mouth so he couldnt scream. Using the last of his strengh Trace bit into the vampires hand hand and accidentally swallowing his blood. upon realising this the vampire then tried to kill him but was found and vanquished by the wizard. Felling sorry for trace he took him to the ministry to decide what to do with him. the ministry decided that he could live but only if he never preys on a human unless his life is in immediate danger and that he attend hogwarts. Afterwards he returned home with the wizard who took temporary custody over him and discovered that the rouge vampire had a large estate and fortune but no other heirs making trace the immediate owner.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum

(Trace) [Hogwarts RP]
Page 1 of 1