The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:08 pm

"I'll follow your lead" said Jaruzak, he felt quite calm now that there was less humans around.

Last edited by Dragonblood on Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:10 pm

"Be careful Necruta there could be anything in this swamp." Quint said following Rull in the other direction.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 6:32 pm

A figure swathed in a thickly furred cloak welcomed his two Wolfos. The masks were slipped into his satchel. He whispered some words to his beasts and then disappeared into the swamps, leaving them to fend for themselves out in the open.

Ruul continued along the ice path, "We don't really have a plan, do we? We have no idea which direction these things went. Jaruzak, could you fly overhead again and see if you can spot them?"
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:33 am

"Sure thing" said Jaruzak has he leaped into the air and then unfolded his wings and started to glide.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:06 pm

Jaruzak the spotted the Wolfos they were after, they were much bigger than a regular one easily two or three times its size,so he dove back down to the group.

"I found the Wolfos we are after but i must warn you, those Wolfos are larger than ive ever seen" he said. He then continued, "In the fight ahead please try to stay behind me"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:56 pm

Ruul could tell that Jaruzak was an experienced fighter, "I'll try to fight long-ranged as much as possible, but I won't make any promises." He drew his axe, "Are we all ready, then?"
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:32 pm

"I am ready whenever you want me to be" said Jaruzak
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:21 pm

Quint ready-ed his weapon "Ill go in close and deliver some justice to these theives."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:38 pm

BOSS BATTLE:
Giant Wolfos: Possessed beasts

The wolfos' noses prickled with an unwelcome scent. Someone was nearby.
"You go in first, I suppose?" Ruul asked Jaruzak.
"Yes i will, also how well do you fare in the heat?" Jaruzak asked Ruul.
"Not too well, I admit. I'm a Glazälfr, so I don't handle heat well."
"Well it might be best if you stood back a bit"
"There are three wolfos, though, so I figure we'll each have our hands full. But for what it's worth, okay."
"Even a good distance to the side would be fine"
"It doesnt matter to me we should start before they get away."
Quint need not have worried. The smell of the three travelers was enough to entice the Wolfos. Already, they drew close to the tree line.
Jaruzak spotted the Wolfos leaving the treeline.
"Here they come!"
Quint lined up the left most wolfos and let a musket shot off.
"Stand back now!"
Jaruzak takes a deep breath in and unleashes a burst of fire at the wolfos, then turns his head to create a wall of fire in front of the Wolfos.
He then jumps into the air and flaps his wings with power in the direction of the flames, increasing the temperature and size of the flames and surging it towards the Wolfos.
The two Wolfos on the side ran in opposite directions, aiming to get around the moving flames. The middle one stepped backwards and prepared for Jaruzak's next attack.
Ruul had to back away from the flames. He held up his axe, ready for a strike.
Jaruzak then went skyward and reached above the now flame torn field.
Quint charged toward his chosen wolfos considering that his shurikens might not have any effect
Quint's Wolfos, blinded by the flames in between he and Quint, took a few shuriken to its left side. It raised its arms to block the rest before leaping forward, claws ready.
Ruul's wolf emerged from the flames and leaped at the nearest creature. Ruul, of course.
Ruul jumped backwards and tried to lead the wolf away from the fire and towards marshier ground, where he had more power.
Jaruzak's Wolfos stood where it had since the start of the battle, still braced for an attack, and waiting for an opportunity to strike.
Jaruzak breathed fire over his sword until it was glowing red-hot.
Quint raised his shamisen and swung toward the creatures injured arm
Quint's Wolfos raised its arms again and blocked the attack. It jumped backwards and circled around him, looking for an opening.
Jaruzak's Wolfos readied itself to spring. Its claws glistened with adrenaline. Its eyes never left the Drakh'wagl.
Ruul smiled as his feet began to make sloshing noises again. He turned around and sent a wave of ice spikes at the Wolfos, which simply dodged to the side and circled for its own attack. Ruul raised his axe defensively.
Jaruzak went into the smoke above the fire to hide from the sight of his chosen Wolfos.
The smoke was dense, but not enough to outmatch the Wolfos' keen eyesight. It could still see part of his outline in the lighter areas of the smoke. It was getting restless. When would its prey get within its reach? A deep-throated growl echoed from it.
Quint's Wolfos leaped up above Quint, slashing downwards, aiming for the head, as his front seemed well defended.
Quint tries to strike the chest with his shamisen and pin it to the ground why he tries to draw stab it with his sword
Ruul solidified the marshy soil under his feet and fired small ice blades, which the Wolfos blocked easily simply by raising its arm.
Jaruzak flew nearly directly above his Wolfos and then tucked in his wings and plummeted towards the ground with his glowing sword ready.
The Wolfos could tell it wouldn't get an attack around Jaruzak's sword. It pulled back just enough to be outside the sword's reach, and leaped for Jaruzak's wings instead, keeping one arm up to defend against a potential attack.
Quint's Wolfos managed to stop the Shamisen, but the quick draw slashed across its leg, catching it by surprise. Its trajectory was intercepted, and it collided roughly with Quint's right shoulder.
Jaruzak brought his blade down toards his Wolfos and seeing it move away quickly unfolded one of his wings, flapped it and barrel-rolled towards the side of the Wolfos and slashed at its side his red-hot sword as he went past.
Jaruzak's Wolfos' free arm attempted to block the attack. It managed to stop the blade, but the searing heat couldn't be stopped. It howled and swung its other arm at his back.
Jaruzak dodged the attack as he was still moving quickly past it.
Quint was hit by the wolfos but attempted to turn to the right and slash it in the back of the neck.
The Wolfos' crash into the earth moved its shoulder into the way of the blade, drawing blood. It howled in pain and whirled around, limping, but frothing at the mouth.
Ruul fired more blades at different spots, but the Wolfos' defense seemed completely impenetrable. But he did notice they didn't seem to be able to move well when blocking with both arms. He continued his onslaught, while moving towards it. The wolf continued blocking, but watched him carefully.
Jaruzak's Wolfos flailed about, trying to put out the flames. Rage boiled in its eyes. Gravity worked it towards the ground, and towards Jaruzak.
Jaruzak then got ready to strike, then breathed a stream of fire directly onto the Wolfos.
It couldn't do anything. Without wings, its trajectory was permanently set dead towards the flames. Fire licked its fur, igniting it. It raised its claws, putting all its strength into a last ditch effort.
Ruul jumped at the Wolfos, raising his axe and aiming above its impenetrable arms. He didn't stop firing his ice blades.
The Wolfos had to choose between the axe and the ice blades. Intinctively, it released its block and went for the weapon, taking three ice blades to its chest. Its teeth bared as it growled in pain.
Quint dropped his shamisen but before ditching it quickly removed the wires and tied them to his right arm he then swung at the wolfos with the wire like a whip attempting to cut it.
The Wolfos didn't even bother blocking, it took the blow, but charged straight through it, claws flying towards Quint.
Jaruzak jumped to the side still breathing flames, spreading them over even more of its body.
It lashed out, reaching as far as its massive arms could reach. The pain was driving it mad.
Quint dodged then attempted to wrap the wire around the wolfos's neck and decapitate it.
With a sickening squelch, the wire cut through fur, muscle and came to a stop at the throat's bone. But the damage was done. With a final gasp, the Wolfos collapsed and lay still.
Ruul's axe flew from his grip, but he channeled his energy into an ice blade on his arm, which he drove straight at the Wolfos' face.
The Wolfos raised its arms again, shattering the blade. Ruul gritted his teeth in frustration. These things just don't give up, do they?
Jaruzak then unfolded and spread his wings, flapped Several times and came above the massive Wolfos then folded them and dropped down on its back with his sword slicing through it.
The Wolfos gave one last choked howl before collapsing in a pool of blood, still burning.
Ruul, feet not on the ground, tumbled downwards. His foot came in contact with one of the spikes and, thinking quickly, he kicked it, sinking into the Wolf's chest.
Blood splurted out and the wolf roared with pain. It lashed out at Ruul again.
The blow caught Ruul before he could even hit the ground. He was batted much deeper into the marsh and rolled to stop in knee-deep mud.
The Wolfos staggered towards him, dripping blood everywhere. Ruul clambered to his feet as it got closer, and started to freeze the mud under his feet to get more stable footing. He didn't have to bother. The Wolfos collapsed, unable to continue the fight.
Cautiously, Ruul stepped towards it. It was alive, but seemed in too much pain to attack. He placed his hand on its back and froze its blood stream, killing it.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:50 pm

The first thing that went through Ruul's mind was his two partners. He could see both of them standing over their Wolfos. The next thing that went through his mind was his axe. It was lying, partially buried in marshy soil nearby. He crouched down and picked it up.

Then he remembered why they had been after the Wolfos in the first place, "Weren't these things supposed to have masks?"
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:52 pm

"I was hoping they turned into one or something" said Jaruzak, he then added "If that was true i also hoped they were fireproof".
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:05 pm

"Oh my, it looks like my Wolfos got out of hand!" A figure in a fur cloak stepped from between the trees, "I apologize for the trouble, but you seem to have handled them reasonably well." He held a mask in one hand, and a staff tipped with a wolf's head made of iron. Long, purple hair hung in front one of his eyes, and ran down his back. His complexion was unnaturally pale, and he had piercing red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:08 pm

"Who are you?" Quint asked the stranger, while keeping his guard up.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:13 pm

"My name is Fenrir," he said matter-of-factly.

Last edited by Draezeth on Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:25 pm

(that name is awesome)

Jaruzak could really feel that this guy could easily become trouble Where did you get that mask?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:29 pm

Fenrir tossed the mask at Jaruzak's feet, "I don't need this. It isn't the mask I was looking for. And neither were the others!" He produced the remaining missing masks from his cloak.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:30 pm

Ruul bent over and picked up one of the masks, "What were you looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:34 pm

Fenrir waved his arm in an expansive gesture, "I am searching for the shards of the Ancient Dragon. They are fragments of the armor of a dragon from the dawn of time. An avid collector such as myself would do anything to obtain them!" he brought his arm back to its normal spot at his side, "Perhaps you would be able to help me find them?"
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:38 pm

Jaruzak was intrigued, "I wouldnt mind helping you but i would like to first know if you have seen any others like me in your journeys?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:08 pm

Fenrir seemed to think about it for a minute, "Yes, I believe I have, but I can't remember where or when..."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:18 pm

"Well if you manage to see any of them please tell them that you met Jaruzak", He was elated this was the first news he had ever gotten, however he knew he shouldn't show it to this person because even if he has supplied him with hope it didnt mean that this man was any less dangerous. "Thank you" he said before taking the masks off of Fenrir.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:36 pm

Fenrir gave a smile that was eerily reminiscent of that of the Happy Mask Salesman's, "Well, if you're willing to help me, then could you find me a book on the shards? I'm fairly sure that Clock Town will have one, but I have some urgent business that just popped up, and can't do it myself!"
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:44 pm

"Where can we meet you after we find it?" Jaruzak asked
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:49 pm

"You don't need to worry about that. Tomorrow evening, I will find you." Fenrir smiled and, without saying anything else, disappeared into the forest.

Ruul looked blankly at the other two, "That's not exactly reassuring..."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:05 am

"Some people like to do things with out the restraint of others" Jaruzak said nonchalantly

Last edited by Dragonblood on Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next