The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:29 pm

Ruul answered the newcomer's question, "If you mean the mission to retrieve the masks, then yeah I am. My name's Ruul."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:38 pm

"Ok it seems that everyone is here and that there is a new member. So I guess we should be going now. Or does someone wants to do something here before we are going to leave?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:50 pm

The Happy Mask Salesman, trusting that his masks were in good hands, slipped away.

Ruul raised his hand slightly, "Well, I'm not sure where we're going exactly. Not that that's an issue."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:29 pm

"Basicly the man you just me is a mask sales man, a few masks were stolen from him by 3 white wolfos which he guesses are controlled by someone, this happened around the southern swamp. We decided we could get him his masks back, and if we do that and the masks are unharmed after that we get a The mask of Truth which is able to read peoples minds and hearts."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:39 pm

"Oh, ok, thanks. I'm not doing it for the reward though, so you can keep the mask. So, let's get cracking then!"
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:04 pm

"I have no objections to that" Quint said eagerly.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:26 am

"I say we keep the mask but not use it, who knows what could happen if it went in the wrong hands", said Jaruzak
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:06 am

Ruul shrugged, "Well, one of us is bound to find a use for it sooner or later, I guess." He turned towards Termina Field, "But come on, let's not waste any more time. With each minute, those Wolfos could be getting farther and farther away."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:03 pm

"Alright then Let's go." He walked out of clocktown into Termina Field. Not letting the other people know he also wanted the mask.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:00 pm

Jaruzak followed after Necruta, keeping a watchful eye on all the humans around him.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:17 pm

The southern swamp lay in front of the group before long. Its murky waters sat stagnant and stinking. They didn't look fatal, but drinking them would surely make one sick. Large lilypads floated on the surface, but they didn't look strong enough to hold up any of their weights.

"Should we wade through it?" proposed Ruul, "And which way should we go?"
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:32 am

"Hmm not sure maybe we can get a boat somewhere. if not we it think we do have to wade as i don't see any other way around." Said Quint.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:03 pm

Ruul smiled, "There's still another option."

He stepped directly into the marsh and triggered his powers, creating a muddy ice platform on the spot he stepped on, "I'm a Glazalfr, so I have ice powers. I can make stepping-ice-blocks." He wobbled a little bit on the slippery surface, "But I'd understand if you'd rather not, hehe."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:05 pm

"Ill stay above you and keep watch over you all", as Jaruzak said this he unfolded his wings and braced his legs before jumping into the air, and quickly gained altitude with his powerful wings.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:41 pm

"Ok then if you are going to search from the air we should go the other way to look if they are there since you move a lot faster in the air thatn us over the ground".
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:08 pm

Ruul hopped to the next ice platform, "I made them a little rough, so that your feet won't slip as much. They'll take a while to melt, but nonetheless we should move pretty quickly."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:54 am

Quint jumped no one of the ice platforms. It was surprisingly stable "We should hurry if we want to catch up to those wolfos."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 8:33 pm

Necruta was jumping from ice platform to another he stopped for a second and took out the map looking at it. "I guess our best bet is to got to either the potion shop or the deku palace although I think we aren't welcome there"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:00 pm

Ruul waited for Necruta to catch up to him, and took a look at the map. "The potion shop is closer. I'll head off in the direction." He continued making his ice platforms, now aiming for the hut whose roof could soon be seen over the top of the trees.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:25 pm

As Jaruzak was circling above the group crossing over the swamp, he noticed them start to head towards the hut which was clearly visible to him. He then started to head towards the hut, never letting the group out of his sight.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:32 pm

When they reached te potion shop Necruta somehow felt that he had been here before "Uhm... I think I'll stay here for a while you can take the map with you"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:57 pm

"Why, is something wrong?" asked Ruul.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:19 pm

Jaruzak dropped down next to the group after they had arrived at the potions shop, "so what do we do now" he asked to the map holder.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:46 pm

" Well You guys are going to look further in the woods while I stay here since I feel that I've been here before but I can't remember it." He gave the map to Ruul and walked towards the little hut.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:49 pm

Ruul was slightly intrigued by Necruta's behavior, but he let him go, "Alright then. If you want to meet up with us again, you could wait for us in Clock Town. Let me know if you need any help."

Ruul diverted the ice path to make way towards the Deku Palace, "Alright, let's go look for those Wolfos then."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next