The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:07 pm

"I think i see it far down there" Jaruzak said pointing down the main street and to his left.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:50 pm

"Excellent! We'd better hurry, the sky is already starting to go orange."

---

The inside was moderately crowded. It was moderately clean, and the people inside were rather average-looking, if slightly shabby. What looked like a bar turned out to actually be a place to both order and receive food, which became clear as one of the customers received a dish of food and returned to his spot.

The man wasn't very inconspicuous. He was tall, and wore a gas mask. Ruul raised an eyebrow at his curious headgear. He spoke to his party members without turning around, "Umm... I'll pay for my own meal. If you want, I can pay for you guys too."

((Continue posting in the Party 1 topic. And Dragon, feel free to control where the party goes. As you're the leader, you're now in charge of that sort of thing, and don't be shy about giving the others orders. I'm only in charge of the general plot and character entries.))

Only after the last river has been poisoned,
Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:05 pm

ok then COMMENCE SWITCH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5