The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town

Go down 
+6
Zalty
rickamaru
Commander Catspirit
J
Dimbo
Necruta
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimbo
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Dimbo

Friendliness : 399

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:39 pm

"We better get going then..." Arveza "jumped" into the air and pointed in the direction of clock town.
"Its over there."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:00 am

"Clock Town huh? The center of Termina, dominant species human. Haven't been there in a long time... Sounds good. Can you uh, walk alright?" Chaos asked, trying to be polite ( not one of his strong suits )
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:51 am

Reina picked herself up and dusted herself off. "I should be fine thanks." She was also trying to be polite. People skills were not one of her strong point either but this guy had saved her life, he deserved the best she could bring out in herself.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:17 am

Chaos stretched his arms back and forth to work out the kinks of sitting "Well then lead the way. By the way, what should I call you?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:50 am

"Name's Reina," she smiled "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:13 am

Chaos searched for the right name, he had different titles to different people, but never an official name, but he went with the one that felt most appropriate often addressed as by his fellow soldiers. " Call me Chaos..."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:18 am

"Interesting name." Reina observed, she was sure he was hiding his real name but that was his business. She decided against asking. She walked along beside him showing the way to Termina. "I hope we don't run in to anymore creeps around here."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:33 am

"Unlikely, this time of day isn't a big feeding hour for carnivorous creatures. Besides, I doubt we'll run into anything as bad as THAT monster." Chaos looked at the sky through the lenses of his mask, breathing in the filtered air. " Although it never hurts to stay cautious," he said as he glanced behind them.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:29 pm

"I don't know this world at all, As you could see I just arrived here. I think I'll follow you for a while"
Back to top Go down
Dimbo
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Dimbo

Friendliness : 399

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:42 pm

"Do you mind me?" Arveza said, following the group.
"Just what the hell was that?! I know this forest's creatures but I never seen anything like it..."
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:35 pm

With a lot of the woods destroyed and the rest being burned down, Rickamaru regained some range with his soul sight. He could see a large mass of a souls in a direction. It was faint because of the distance but he could tell it was probably a town.
"Alright, there's a town that way. Its a good distance though, at least a day's travel. You can follow if you want but that's where i'm headed."
With that, Rickamaru headed towards the town. He could see that the wall of fire was still in front of them, but he would deal with that when he got there.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:45 pm

Kialo walked besides Rickamaru and saw that they were heading towards a huge wall of flames. He prepared to use magic, and as soon as they were there he used them. "By the powers of air, let the wind blast you" A huge blast of wind flew through the flames putting most of the flames out making it possible to walk further.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:55 pm

Rickamaru paused and observed the remaining flames. He reached into his pouch and pulled out 2 of his clear energy crystals. He walked up to the flames and absorbed them into the crystals. The crystals turned red. He replaces these crystals into his pouch and pulled out 2 more clear ones. He focused on them for a minute and then they turned black. He quickly placed these back into his pouch as well taking care not to let Kialo see the black ones.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:18 pm

Reina noticed it, the music of the forest returned to a somewhat of a normal rhythm. "I think the fires have gone out." she said absently
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:32 am

"It's possible. Perhaps it was an unnatural fire holding different properties. Maybe that means the commotion back there has ceased..."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:09 am

"Who knows." Reina said darkly, she wondered what had happened to Zarest. "We'll be crossing the border to Termina soon. Clock Town isn't very far from there."
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:05 am

With his gem's resupplied, Rickamaru continued onward to what was apparently Termina. As the town began to come into view, he decided to stop by the road and rest a little bit. He didn't want to walk blindly into town in his current state. He kept his eyes on the road going both ways.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:16 am

"Good, the sun is setting rather quickly, we should be out of here before the nocturnal predators start leaving their dens." Chaos said as he monitored the sky
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:45 am

"We'll be in Termina soon." she said and her stomach rumbled to remind her she hadn't eaten in four days now. "We should try to find food once we get there."
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:02 am

Digging deep into his backpack, Rickamaru pulled out a small wrapped parcel of smoked meat. He snacked on it as he sat. He didn't really want to go into town till after dark. If it wasn't for his mission, he would normally avoid the town. But information gathering is necessary for his task.
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

Friendliness : 1107

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 9:30 pm

Tumbling from a tree, Desmond suddenly faded into the world.
"I know he said that he wouldn't know where to send me, but... Did he really have to send me in upside down...?" Desmond said, rubbing the back of his head while gathering his dropped bags. There was a collection of voices in the distance, and hearing them, Desmond grabbed his pen and blank book, and ran towards the voices hoping these strangers didn't eat humans.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:18 am

Hearing the nearby noise, Chaos halted and surveyed their surroundings as his eyes glowed slightly " Be careful, we're not alone.." He aimed his gun towards the direction of the sounds and said " Come out now before I bring you out in pieces!"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:24 am

Reina whipped out her bow and aimed it in the same spot. "I told you something we might still run into something weird." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

Friendliness : 1107

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:54 am

"P- Please don't kill me! I- I can't even fight!" Desmond said, limply crawling out of the bushes. "I was just looking f- for some p- people to ask some questions!"
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:42 pm

Hearing a some yelling down the road behind him, Rickamaru used his soul sight to get an idea of what was coming. He could see 2 human souls and a elven soul. Not sure what to expect, he put his food away and decided to sneak back and see what was going on. He stayed off the road and moved carefully to remain silent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town
Page 4 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next