The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

So I was looking at Saria fanart...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

So I was looking at Saria fanart... Empty
PostSubject: So I was looking at Saria fanart...   So I was looking at Saria fanart... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:06 pm

when i bumped into this:
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/217/f/7/Vaati_saria__0__by_HelloEmoCutee.jpg

and I thought: "why couldn't Saria and Vaati have a fanfic?" and then I completely forgot about the concept.

Then just today I found a youtube video (that I can't remember the title to and can no longer find...sorry) and the descrption said it was the artists idea of what Hyrule looked like before people lived in that land, before castles and cities and the war that has built the bloody legacy we know today as Hyrule. It looked like Kokiri forest was most of the land. and thats when I wondered "how did people come to inhabit Hyrile? Weren't the Kokiri's angry about this? I bet there were evil forces at play with the shaping of the land we've come to recognize."

and thats when I remembered the above image! so I've built a basic outline for the project (It's a complex story involving the birth of a Gerudo King, Vaati's banishment from the Sacred Realm, and the Kokiri's struggle to keep their land where humans are slowly encroaching.)

Don't worry, my Malon fanfic is NOT going on the back burner and Chapter one of my other promised story should get online in a couple of days. My horror story however, has taken a huge backseat to these three projects but i hope its worth it :D
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: So I was looking at Saria fanart...   So I was looking at Saria fanart... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:52 pm

Ooh! That sounds extremely interesting!
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: So I was looking at Saria fanart...   So I was looking at Saria fanart... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:17 am

Well im glad you like the idea i hope to get it up here soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I was looking at Saria fanart...   So I was looking at Saria fanart... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I was looking at Saria fanart...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fourth Day :: The Office :: Visual Art-
Jump to: