The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Fear of stuff

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Fear of stuff Empty
PostSubject: Fear of stuff   Fear of stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:23 pm

Uh,hey guys.
I just wanted to let you guys know that I have been living alone for about 4 days and it's driving me insane.
I barely leave my room at night cause it's so scary!
Look,I sit on the toilet,doing my business.
About 2-3 metres infront of me is the bathroom door with it's average sized window.
The thing is,it's about 1 AM in the morging,it's dark,the light bulb is sort of broken which causes a dim light,and it's freaking quiet.
You have nothing to look at except the window in the bathroom door.
I swear to god I was sitting there for at least an hour and a half.
This may sound stupid,and it is stupid,but still...
Just sitting there,looking at the window waiting for SOMETHING to pop up.

Also,i don't know why but my mind generates more horrible pictures from day to day,no wonder I am seeking the chatbox so often lately!

Yes,I am a HUGE fan of horror and stuff.
But when my mind starts making the horror,it just isn't funny anymore.

By the way,this is how I react to scary images:

Let's say there is one of those scary faces as you sometimes see as a prank in the internet.
I don't remove them immediately,I stare at them.
I look at every minor detail,even though I am in shock.
The problem is,the more is the more I stare,the more scared I get,but I stare at them to check them out.

I am so frightened right now it's crazy xD
I know monsters and stuff don't exist,it's just me that believe in them.

I guess another factor is that I am living RIGHT NEXT to the cemetary.
(Literally RIGHT NEXT to it.)

OFFTOPIC:

I have been checking Wikipedia for the horror movie "The Exorcist" and I read that a scary face appears right in the middle of the movie,is that true?

If so,then I'm not going to watch it.

(I won't be checking the wikipedia page anymore....)

Don't worry guys,I'm not REALLY scared,I just feel kinda wierd.

Share your thoughts,that would be nice.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

Fear of stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear of stuff   Fear of stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:00 am

youre living alone now? the lightbulb in your bathroom is out? yeah...i would be freaked out too...i still live at home and a lot of things still creep me out...like dark windows.
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

Friendliness : 1107

Fear of stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear of stuff   Fear of stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:43 am

All I can say is that time will fix that. I don't know exactly how much time, considering I've been living alone for 2 years and I'm still scared of my house at night. Most prominently because everything makes noise, from the floor boards to the doors. However, that window thing does sound creepy. Even creepier to me because your bathroom sounds small and I'm claustrophobic when it comes to small, dark places.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Fear of stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear of stuff   Fear of stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:04 am

Yeah I am always sure to go to the bathroom before it gets dark :/

Btw,I don't live in a house,but an appartment,that's the reason why it's so small.
I will be living in a house next year.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Fear of stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear of stuff   Fear of stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:11 am

That's why it's good to have roommates. Not only does it make rent easier but then you get company too. If you have nobody to share with then I guess you're screwed. Ghosts can be pretty nasty when they want to be. Take it from a pro
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

Fear of stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear of stuff   Fear of stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:13 pm

I think writing a horror story about it might help you not take it so seriously. Or maybe you could make a NOPE thread on 4chan's /x/ board.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Anonymous

Fear of stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear of stuff   Fear of stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:16 pm

Thinking about scary stuff in general makes it even worse.
It's even scary at daytime D:
So quiet D:
But I will be on vacation anyway,let's see you ghosts haunt me then!
HA!

...wait,bad idea to convince them Mad
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

Fear of stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear of stuff   Fear of stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:56 pm

ya don't make them attach to you instead of the apartment XD

Those are the real nasty ones
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Fear of stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear of stuff   Fear of stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:00 am

I've had a little experience with bad ghosts (they don't fuck around)

Thing is, I can't even remember what happened, like whatever it was it was so traumatizing that i locked it away in the deepest blackest soul of my memory so that all I remember is the feeling of shear terror and not the actual instance...could it have really been THAT bad? Fear of stuff 20356
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Fear of stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear of stuff   Fear of stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:54 pm

A friend of mine from a long time ago's house was haunted. I'd only been there once, and I don't remember too well, though...
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

Fear of stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear of stuff   Fear of stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:08 pm

J wrote:
I've had a little experience with bad ghosts (they don't fuck around)

Thing is, I can't even remember what happened, like whatever it was it was so traumatizing that i locked it away in the deepest blackest soul of my memory so that all I remember is the feeling of shear terror and not the actual instance...could it have really been THAT bad? Fear of stuff 20356

I don't think you're giving that doll you found proper respect, J. It might start screwing up the forumotion servers again.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Fear of stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear of stuff   Fear of stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:16 am

that really would be scary...what if she hacks onto my account when im not around?

idk how i would know that...let me know if ive been acting weird ok cuz it was probably the doll
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Fear of stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear of stuff   Fear of stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:10 pm

We need a name for that thing. How about Molly?
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Fear of stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear of stuff   Fear of stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:35 pm

I had a cat named molly, but youre right...it does need a name because the name that-doll-i-found-in-may-room is a little too long.

hmm...
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

Fear of stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear of stuff   Fear of stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:37 am

I vote that you name it Kevin.
Or Senior Xavier Alkatraz Elcazoro the Fifteenth.
BTW, I don't care about the doll's gender. It just needs to be one of those two.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Fear of stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear of stuff   Fear of stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:31 pm

I must admit, one of my biggest fears is my workplace parking lot at night...it's dark, surrounded by trees, filled with cars and when I have to take the trash out the dumpsters are in the very back by the trees. Apparently a family of skunks lives in those woods and they hang out around the dumpsters a lot. I'm also afraid of more sinister things watching me from those woods and I always run back to the building as fast as I can. I just get bad vibes from those woods.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

Fear of stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear of stuff   Fear of stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:47 pm

Instincts can be a very helpful tool. If you feel like they are a danger then they may very well be XP

Wouldn't surprise me if something or someone was in thsoe woods since your workplace seems like it couldn't care less about its employees
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Fear of stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear of stuff   Fear of stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:16 am

Okay you can trust my instincts if you want I suppose (we saw where that got us with the raft) but just know I don't just get bad vibes from woods but also from:

closed doors (who knows whats behind it)
open doors (I feel exposed)
mirrors (I almost never break eye contact with my reflection...I don't trust her)
exposed and dark windows (Not only do I feel watched but also like it's being recorded)
silence (ah! what was that? Oh wait I didn't hear anything its...just...quiet, and dark O_O)
long dark hallways (do I have to explain further?)

Just keep that in mind next time you want to trust MY instincts.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Fear of stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear of stuff   Fear of stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:13 pm

J wrote:
mirrors (I almost never break eye contact with my reflection...I don't trust her)
exposed and dark windows (Not only do I feel watched but also like it's being recorded)

This.

There never is an open door in my house.
I always smile when I look in the mirror at night,just to see if the reflection does the same.
I hate talking about dark windows. o.0
Meh,long dark hallways are kinda a classic.
I still hate them though.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

Fear of stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear of stuff   Fear of stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:27 am

i believe i proved why silence was a bad thing last month XP

so much pain......
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Fear of stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear of stuff   Fear of stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:23 am

A7ex wrote:
J wrote:

This.

There never is an open door in my house.
I always smile when I look in the mirror at night,just to see if the reflection does the same.
I hate talking about dark windows. o.0
Meh,long dark hallways are kinda a classic.
I still hate them though.

well theyre all pretty common fears....i also hate the feeling you get when you think you're being watched. I don't know if it's as bad for everyone else but when I feel like I'm being watched the goosebumps perk up and my skin starts to crawl, I find it hard to breathe and sometimes i even feel nauseated if the felling is malevolent enough.
I had one of those feelings today at work...I was sitting in the dining room feeding a 90-year old woman when suddenly I felt cold all over and goosebumps rose along my whole body. I felt my skin prickling like I could feel the gaze on me. I looked out the window and guess what I saw...those woods that i described earlier. I wasn't even thinking about it before i got the feeling....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING should have made me think something bad was gonna happen. The other aide and I were talking and laughing and listening to music and BOOM i feel like I'm being watched and its coming from the fucking woods! I didn't take the trash out tonight, someone else did it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Fear of stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear of stuff   Fear of stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:38 pm

I hate those scary images that always pop up in my head just outta nowhere >.<
Alright,I put a piss bucket in my room I don't feel like using the toilet at night ever again.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Fear of stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear of stuff   Fear of stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:20 pm

The 'Go To Sleep' picture is the WORST! there are times where when I close my eyes thats all i see and i've only ever looked at it once
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fear of stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear of stuff   Fear of stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fear of stuff
Page 1 of 1