The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

A Malon fanfic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

A Malon fanfic Empty
PostSubject: A Malon fanfic   A Malon fanfic I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:12 am

“Daddy! Daddy! Come back!” she cried as she ran towards her father’s receding silhouette. Talon turned around to see his daughter running up the road from the main house. Tears were spilling down the her large blue eyes.
“Malon.” he cried as he held his daughter close. “I have to leave Malon, you’ll be safer here.” The poor eleven year old sobbed into her fathers chest.
“Daddy take me with you, please!” she screamed. “Daddy don’t leave me here without you.”
Talon felt his heart breaking as he held his daughter closer. “It’s still ours Malon, the land is still ours. Don’t abandon our land.” he looked at his crying child. “You are growing up so fast, you’re as beautiful as your mother.” he kissed his daughter on the forehead and picked up what few belonging he was allowed to take with him.
At that moment Ingo approached them. He put his hand on Malon’s shoulder. “You’ll be taking your leave then?” he asked rather forcefully. “Don’t worry I’ll take good care of my ranch.” Malon tensed in anger at these words.
“Daddy, don’t go! Please don’t go!” begged Malon. Talon felt his heart breaking with every plea.
“Stay strong Malon.” he whispered as he walked away.

Malon snapped awake from the dream. A cold sweat had broken out all over her body and she realized she had been crying. She lay back down on the hard bed in the stable. In the chill winter air she could see her own breath. She heard her horse, Epona, snort from the farthest stable. “It was just a memory, a dream of a memory.” she told herself. “It’s not fair.” she thought to herself. Almost six years had passed since that day. “Don’t think about it, you’ll only upset yourself.” she said quietly. She curled into the fetal position and wondered about her dream.
She wondered where her father was now. Was he alright? Was he sleeping in a safe place? Getting regular meals? Was he dead somewhere? Or, the worst possible question, was he a prisoner of Ganondorf?
“Daddy…” she whispered quietly and let the tears fall down her cheeks and drip onto her pillow.
Six years since her home had been taken. Seven years since Ganondorf had killed the King and taken the throne for himself. Malon wondered what could possibly go wrong next. Suddenly, she stopped wondering. She looked out her window at that moment. A great ray of light split the sky and a tremendous power shook the earth. The light looked as though it had struck somewhere near the old market town. “No, not again. How much more can our poor country take?” she seemed to be begging the goddesses themselves. “Farore give us courage, that we may withstand these hardships.” she prayed. The light vanished and a calm rested over the earth. It was as though the light never appeared. Malon somehow felt comforted, it was good to know the goddesses answered even the prayers of a simple farm slave.
There was still an unsettled feeling in the pit of her stomach. That light, whether good or evil, meant something had changed. Something was about to happen, something new. She couldn’t have known then that she would play her own part in this turn of events.
Malon drifted back to sleep. How was she to know that miles away, the courage she had prayed for was now setting out on a great adventure, to bring the peace she longed for.

so whaddaya think? Give feedback and i'll put up the second chapter...unless it sucks and no one likes it...then never mind that this was ever here ok?
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

A Malon fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Malon fanfic   A Malon fanfic I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:43 am

I liked it. =3 I'm a fan of Link x Malon, actually.

Keep up the good work, J!~
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

A Malon fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Malon fanfic   A Malon fanfic I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:20 pm

Good opening. You have a great writing style. Kepp it up ^.^
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

A Malon fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Malon fanfic   A Malon fanfic I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:24 pm

Draezeth wrote:
I liked it. =3 I'm a fan of Link x Malon, actually.

I know right! Its just the perfect Zelda pairing! That and I am a huge supporter of the country girl over the princess every time.

The second part is done i'm just fine tuning it now, and i have a rough draft for the third part...a VERY rough draft.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

A Malon fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Malon fanfic   A Malon fanfic I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:47 am

“Wake up!” came a shrewd voice, Malon was barely affected by the voice, she was floating in the sea between conscious and sub-conscious. “Hey! Wake up! How can this ranch depend on such a lazy girl!” came the shrewd voice again. Malon opened her eyes. The first sight of the morning was a pair of ridiculous shoes. These particular shoes came with an entire outfit, equally matched in ridiculousness were the tights, the vest, the large ruff collar, and the feathered hat. Malon groaned and was almost instantly kicked in the stomach in retaliation. “Well you’ve certainly slept in far to late now, you’ll have to skip all your meals just to finish your chores today.” sneered Ingo.
Malon grimaced, “Don’t talk back, you’ll only be giving him what he wants.” she told herself.
“Well get up!” snapped Ingo, “You’ll have to gather eggs quickly in order to make breakfast at a satisfactory time.” he smiled and walked off.
He hadn’t always been that way. From what Malon could remember of her childhood he had been a good man, and her fathers best friend. Ganondorf’s power corrupted everything it came in contact with, poor mister Ingo didn’t stand a chance. Malon drew her cloak around her and stepped outside into the chill winter air.
The henhouse was still quiet when she entered. She took a moment to warm her hands before she started gathering. When she stepped out of the warm henhouse again the cold air seemed to sting even worse. The wind picked up and threw her hood off her head. Her red curls tumbled down to her waist as she lifted her head towards the sky. The main house was warm as well and Malon hung her cloak by the door.
She placed the egg basket on the countertop and proceeded to make breakfast for one. “The firewood is getting low, guess you better chop some today.” Ingo told her as he ate his eggs and toast.
“Yes master Ingo.” replied Malon.
“I suppose I should give you your list of chores today.” he acted as though he carried an air of importance with him. “The horses need let out, then they need fed. After you’ve taken care of mucking the stalls and cleaning the tack you’ll need to sweep out the henhouse. Then there are cows that need milking. Once you’re done with the ranch chores there’s a matter of the house’s state of disarray.” Ingo gestured through the room, the only thing Malon could see that was dirty were Ingo’s breakfast dishes. “the windows need washing, and so does the mirror in the master bedroom. I’ll need you to sweep all the floors and then beat the rugs. Make sure this house is pristine!” he ordered, “I have a very important guest coming in a month.” he puffed himself up at this statement.
“A guest?” asked Malon.
Ingo seemed as though he couldn’t resist bragging about his oh-so-important guest. “His Majesty The Great Ganondorf.” he announced importantly. “I will be presenting him with our finest horse.”
“Which horse?” asked Malon a little to hurriedly.
Ingo looked annoyed. “That young roan mare, Epona.”
Malon dropped the plate she was drying, it shattered along with her world. Everything had been taken from her, first her mother, then her father and her home, and now her horse. The last horse her mother had bred, her finest keepsake of her mother was being taken from her. Ingo was yelling at her for being clumsy but Malon barely heard him. “I’m sorry.” she said almost automatically, “Let me grab a broom.”

Malon barely noticed the cold that was biting at her fingers and nose. She stroked Epona’s shaggy winter coat. Her tears froze before they hit the ground. She looked around at her home, once full of life and happiness, it was now a wasteland. She pressed her face into Epona’s warm neck and sobbed. “I’m sorry father,” she cried, “I’m sorry Epona. I’ve lost. I’ve lost everything.” She felt the last of her hope dying. “Where’s the justice?” she yelled towards the heavens. “Have you had your fun yet Goddesses? Why have you left us?” She fell to her knees and wept. “What did we do wrong?” she whispered.

Got it done early since the two of you liked is so much ^_^ thanks for all the good reviews!
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

A Malon fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Malon fanfic   A Malon fanfic I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:15 pm

bounce yay another good addition bounce

You're really good at this j ^^
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

A Malon fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Malon fanfic   A Malon fanfic I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:35 am

:blush: nah...you're just sayin' that... :blush:
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

A Malon fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Malon fanfic   A Malon fanfic I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:51 am

i am very picky about what i will and will not read! A Malon fanfic 131985
So no i'm not just saying that i mean it from the depths of my heart. You are a natural storyteller. Noticed that about you a long time ago in the coffee house ^^
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

A Malon fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Malon fanfic   A Malon fanfic I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:51 am

I do love to tell a good story ^^

Also, I'm so glad you like it ^^ it i get really self conscious about my work and a barely let anyone see it...so knowing that you guys like it so much...I don't know if you'll ever really know just how happy that makes me...thank you guys so much ;.; (tears of joy, no...really) The third chapter needs a lot of work...and i mean a LOT of work but ill be sure its perfect just for you guys because you deserve my very best.

Thanks so much for the great reviews...i think i picked the perfect audience...
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

A Malon fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Malon fanfic   A Malon fanfic I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:10 am

She spent most of that evening brushing Epona. It was one of her favorite activities, the world was quiet in those small moments. A light snow drifted through the darkened skylight above them. Epona could tell that Malon was upset, she turned her head and nuzzled against Malon’s shoulder. Her big brown eyes looked into Malon reassuringly and Malon couldn’t stop herself from crying. “What am I going to do Epona? I promised father I’d stay with the ranch but…No, it is still our land and I will have it back one day. I just don’t know quite how yet.”
She climbed into the loft late and curled up under her blanket. She listened to the wind hit the side of the stable and the horses breathing.
If she dreamed she couldn’t remember what about. It was very late at night when a knock on the stable door woke her from her sleep. She climbed down from the ladder in the dark. Her feet froze as they touched the bare dirt floor. The knock came again just before Malon opened the door.
A man stood outside. He was wearing a green tunic and matching hat “Who is it?” Malon asked through the peep-hole suspiciously.
“Malon?” he asked anxiously. “Malon is that you?”
She opened the door, and peered at him closely. “Who are you?” she asked, if she knew this man she didn’t remember him.
“It’s me, Link.” he offered. He took a step forward.
Malon quickly shut the door. “I don’t know any Link, please there’s nothing in here of value. Go away.”
She heard a laugh from the other side of the door. “I guess it has been a while.” he said. She heard him searching his pockets. She wondered what he was looking for when suddenly she heard a melody she hadn’t heard in a long time. Her mothers song.
Malon opened the door quickly. “How do you know that song?” she demanded.
“You taught it to me when we were younger.” he offered, “I’m Link.” his smile was genuine.
She remembered that smile. “Link?” she stepped closer to him.
“Yeah, I know I’ve been gone for a while.” he started to apologize.
Malon hit him over the head. “Damn right you’ve been gone for a while!” she yelled.
“Hey what’s the big idea hitting a guy over the head like that you-”
She cut him off, “Do you have any clue how worried I was about you?” She asked.
“Just a second ago you didn’t even remember me” Link argued
“I didn’t remember your name, but I never forgot you…there’s a difference.” she counter-argued
Link started to argue back when he saw Malon was crying “Hey, are you ok?” he asked.
“I’m sorry Link, it’s not your fault.” she wiped away tears, “ Everything is so messed up! Ganondorf gave my father’s ranch to Ingo and kicked my father out. Ingo’s been running the ranch to the ground for six years. He abuses the ranch and the finances, he does nothing and if I do anything to spite him he’ll mistreat the horses. There’s nothing I can do.” she sobbed.
Link looked at her guiltily, “Things have gotten really bad here, huh?” he asked.
Malon nodded. “Oh I’m so stupid, you must be freezing, it’s not much warmer inside but at least there isn’t any wind.” she beckoned him inside. “Your clothes are soaked.” she looked at him shivering in his dripping tunic. She blushed “I wont look.” she turned and climbed up the ladder and started making a straw bed for him beside her own bed. She could here him undressing down below. “It’s not much but it’s a bed.” she said trying to distract herself from the awkward situation.
“Trust me, I’ve slept on a lot worse.” promised Link. Malon kept her back turned as she heard him climb up the ladder. “Thank you Malon, you didn’t have to do this.” he said. He curled up in the bed beside her.
After about fifteen minutes both of them realized that they couldn’t seem to get any sleep. “Whe-where were you, for these seven long years?” asked Malon.
“Sleeping.” answered Link.
“Sleeping?” asked Malon. “For seven years?”
“Yeah, sounds dumb doesn’t it?” he gave a half-hearted laugh. “I’ve been locked in the sacred realm for seven years so that I’d be old enough to fight.” Malon could hear his voice crack.
“Fight?” she asked.
“I’m supposed to be some sort of legendary hero or something.” he explained, “Seven years, stolen from me, just like that.” He trailed off.
Malon didn’t really know what to say, “I’m sorry.” she said sadly. For the first time she rolled over to look at him, the moonlight streaming down on them showed her the tears on his own face. He looked like he was trying really hard to suppress them. She reached over and took his hand, it seemed to help.
“It’s stupid right?” he broke a sad laugh, “Everyone else has been through unspeakable hardships for these last seven years and all I’ve been doing is sleeping.”
“No, it’s not stupid.” she said comfortingly, “Seven years of your life were taken from you, I think everyone else feels the same way.” she said sadly.
They were silent for a long time and Malon felt herself finally drift off to sleep.

you know I really think it was unfair what they did to Link in Ocarina of Time...locking him away for seven years instead of growing up normally and maturing and building memories and friendships (yeah i know, we had to move the story along somehow and Link couldn't stay a kid forever but it still feels unfair) did anyone ever think about how HE felt about it...no they were just like "we've kept you in a coma for seven years but now that youre old enough we're just gonna throw you out into the world...go kill Ganondorf." i mean seriously and then their like "Oh you did what we needed you to do so...here, even after youve grown up and fought for people you care about and all, we're gonna send you back to being a kid...cuz we dont need you anymore" I was PISSED at the shoddy treatment Link got by...well EVERYONE in Ocarina of Time, "Go get my Chickens" "Save the world" "Lift this spiders curse" even the fisherman bites his head off because his business is doing poorly and he blames Link, and lets not forget the Biggoron sidequest! The only person Link help who really didnt ask for it was Malon, (yeah she told him about her problems but she never directly told him to fix it) she also gave him a genuine thank you afterwards which is more than he got from almost everyone else. She also left a present for him in his house...Do you know how hard it probably was to get a COW inside of a treehouse? I feel Link has a right to be upset about his treatment...cuz I know i was. Anyway, enjoy the chapter.

Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

A Malon fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Malon fanfic   A Malon fanfic I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:44 am

you raise a good point. It's not as easy as people make it out to be to be a hero. It takes alot of time and personal sacrifice and sometimes you don't even get the choice to say no. It is a horrible thing to do to someone let alone a kid. Also a cow into a treehouse.... logic is failing me tonight.....
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

A Malon fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Malon fanfic   A Malon fanfic I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:21 pm

well if you dont think about ityou can just assume malon used her super strength to lift the cow over her head one-handed and climbed the ladder like that and then made the door grow wider so that the cow could fit inside the house and then told Link she had a surprise for him...all without a single Kokiri child noticing what was going on.

Makes perfect sense.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

A Malon fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Malon fanfic   A Malon fanfic I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:58 am

Malon woke the next morning to find the bed next to hers empty. “He must have left early. He could’ve at least left a note.” she sighed. She knew she didn’t have to worry about him but she did anyway. “It really is sad, all that he’s been through already. What a burden that must be for him. She started making his bed when she found the note he left tucked under his pillow.

Dear Malon,
I’m sorry I left without saying bye. I should be back soon, unless I’m not welcome to stay here. I just wanted to say thank you for letting me stay with you. It was nice to see you again.
~Link

Malon read the note three or four times. It wasn’t much and the handwriting was clumsy but not illegible. “Wait…” Malon scrutinized the note more closely, “How soon is soon?” she asked angrily. How could he not give her a date or time? What if he went somewhere dangerous? What if he died? If he died, how would she know when to be sure he was never coming back? Why was he frustrating her so much? So many more questions ran through her head before she realized she had a ranch to take care of. She rushed out quickly to start on the morning chores.
The pre-dawn snow glowed a slight orange color as the sun spread across the melting snow. “This might be the last snow of winter.” she thought happily. The wind wasn’t as harsh and the snow only covered patches of the green earth below.
She must have been a little to cheery that day because Ingo took notice. “What’re you smiling about?” he snarled, his morning mood was a bit more fierce than usual.
“Well…” Malon paused. Why was she so happy? She really didn’t know. “It’s almost Spring.” she answered.
Ingo snorted, “Springtime…hah! It’s just more work for me to do around here!” As if to emphasis Ingo’s displeasure, rain started drumming against the roof. Malon could see it coming down in heavy sheets over the lawn. The last feeble mounds of snow were no match for the brutal downpour. “Just what I needed today!” roared Ingo, “Rain! Why does nothing good ever happen to me!” He slammed his fist on the table.
Malon carefully set his breakfast in front of him. When he was in these kinds of moods it was best to keep out of arms reach.
She didn’t move fast enough. The force striking her cheek was enough to make her stumble backwards. “Get back to work.”
Malon didn’t cry, she had stopped that a long time ago. She did what chores she could considering the weather and for the most part stayed in the stables with Epona. “I’m going to get you out of here.” she promised the horse. She just wasn’t sure yet how she was going to do it.
She looked in the mirror that night to see a large purple bruise had spread across her cheek. She curled up on her bed and wished that Link was beside her again.

Link looked around the sacred forest meadow. He remembered his childhood days spent with Saria here. That was a long time ago, back when all he wanted was to be like everyone else. Saria wasn’t there anymore. He looked at the entrance to the Forest Temple. “Saria’s in there?” The place looked huge, and a little intimidating. “I will make it out of here, I have to. The world is depending on me, and Malon is waiting.”

So i dont have much of an authors note to top off this chapter...so enjoy i guess.

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

A Malon fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Malon fanfic   A Malon fanfic I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:12 am

It was only a day before Link came back. Malon was busy chopping firewood in the evening light when she saw him walking up. She took a few steps toward him, almost ready to break into a run, but something stopped her.
Something was wrong. He was weaving heavily and he was dragging his feet. When he got a little closer Malon could see the blood dripping from his body. He looked as though he was going to pass out. Malon rushed forward to catch him. She looked in horror at the gash on his forehead. There were plenty of cuts and bruises along his body and Malon could see them through the rips in his tunic.
“Link!” she cried out. “What did you get yourself into?” She looked at his face to see his eyes glossed over. They were almost covered by heavy eyelids. He was passed out but at least he was alive. She wrapped his arms around her shoulders and carried him to the stable.
It was hard work but she finally got him on his mattress in the loft. She checked to see that he was still breathing before she ran to go get some hot water. Her last chore of the day was the firewood, but she could finish that tomorrow. She boiled the water and carried the bucket back to the loft. She didn’t have any bandages so she tore fabric straight from the hem of her skirt.
First she washed his wounds in the hot water with a rag and then she wrapped the scraps of fabric around his wounds to stop the bleeding. “I’m no doctor,” thought Malon, “but I think I’m doing this right.”
Just as she was wrapping the last wound on his arm Link opened his eyes. “Malon?” he asked, “I thought I was dead.” he smiled up at her as he tried to sit up.
“Whoa, slow down.” cautioned Malon gently forcing Link back onto the bed, “You’re not ready to be sitting up yet.” She had to admit, he looked silly all wrapped up in makeshift purple bandages.
“How did I get up in the loft?” he asked curiously.
“Hey it take muscle to run this ranch.” replied Malon boastfully, “I carried you up here.” she smiled.
He looked at her amazed, “You carried me up that ladder all by yourself?” he asked, then he looked at his bandages, “Oh, Malon your skirt.” he said with sincere concern.
“I-It was nothing really.” replied Malon bashfully, “it’s just, you were bleeding so much and I-”
“Thanks” Link interrupted, and with a smile he closed his eyes. With Malon’s medical duties out of the way she lied down in her own bed and with Link’s peaceful breathing beside her, she found it easy to drift off to sleep.
When she woke the next morning Link was sitting cross-legged with his back against the wall. He looked incredibly angry. “Link?” asked Malon cautiously.
“Why haven’t you said anything?” he asked angrily.
“About what? Link you’re scaring me.” she said timidly.
“I’m scaring you?” he yelled, “I’m scaring you? Malon have you even seen your face?” he was in a rage now. “How else has he beaten you Malon? Or are you going to tell me that bruise on your eye is an accident?”
Malon finally understood what he was talking about. She gently touched her eye where Ingo had slapped her. “Oh, this? It’s nothing.” she tried to sound sincere.
“Don’t you blow this off Malon, you’re not the only one allowed to worry here.” snapped Link. “I don’t want to see you getting hurt either.”
“I’m sorry.” said Malon sadly.
“Don’t apologize, this is not your fault.” Link put his arms around her, “I’m going to get it back for you Malon. I’ll get it all back for you.”

I know what your thinking..."Yay two posts in one day^^" I don't know what it is about my insomnia but recently ive been going to bed later and later and waking up earlier. Whatever is going on, I do my best writing at night and i know i should be worried about my lack of sleep but right now, I'm just glad my stories are getting somewhere.

Now to the chapter commentary...you know if i were a guy i would be downright pissed to come home from battle and find out that my girlfriend has been abused in any way (as all two of my readers are guys I'm sure they can relate better than me) anyway, feedback please and thanks again for being an awesome audience.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

A Malon fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Malon fanfic   A Malon fanfic I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:24 pm

Oh, so Malon and Link are officially boyfriend-girlfriend now, are they? XD Muscle Malon!

But yeah, I have to agree. If Aero showed up one day with a big bruise on her face, I'd lose it completely.

Gotta say I'm loving this fic!
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

A Malon fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Malon fanfic   A Malon fanfic I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:07 pm

I'm so glad you like it ^^
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

A Malon fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Malon fanfic   A Malon fanfic I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:12 pm

Muscle Malon!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

A Malon fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Malon fanfic   A Malon fanfic I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 5:38 am

all the time and effort you put into finding that one pic, i think it was worth it :D
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

A Malon fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Malon fanfic   A Malon fanfic I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:31 am

And the eyebleach I used until I found it...

Tingle... *shudders*

What do you mean by 'worth it' anyways? ._.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

A Malon fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Malon fanfic   A Malon fanfic I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:00 am

Link sat with his back against the wall. He was watching Malon intently but she didn’t even seem to notice him. “She looks so focused and professional. She really knows what she’s doing.” He was very impressed.
Malon sat on the bed trying very hard not to look at Link. “What have I done?” she asked herself, “It’s ok Malon, you can do this. Just don’t look up.” She instructed herself, “I have no clue what I’m doing!” inside her head, Malon was panicking. “I wonder if he knows I don’t know how to do this.”
She carefully pulled the needle through the shirt. She was focusing all her energy on repairing the holes in his tunic. Meanwhile, Link sat shirtless only a few feet away.
He was blissfully unaware of the fact that Malon didn’t know how to sew. In fact he viewed her as an expert on the task. “You know,” he tried to make pleasant conversation, “You’re really good at this.”
It took every last bit of self-control Malon had not to look up. She knew if she looked she was going to lose it. “Does he really think I know what I’m doing?” she wondered. “It’s just one of my best talents.” she said confidently. What he didn’t know couldn’t hurt him right? She looked at all the rips in the tunic, she wasn’t sure if she was helping the matter or only making it worse.
Malon yawned. She had been much busier in the last few days. Ingo wanted the ranch to look perfect for the visit from Ganondorf and that meant even more work for Malon. After a hard days work Malon would come up to the loft and spend half the night awake with Link. “I could help you out during the day you know.” he offered.
Malon looked up, but now her focus was not on his perfectly sculpted torso. “No you will not!” she protested.
“I just don’t understand why.” he complained.
“Three reasons.” Malon held up three fingers, “First reason, you are my guest and I will not have you doing my work.” she put down one finger. “Second reason, Your wounds are not yet healed to my satisfaction and I refuse to let you overexert yourself.” She put down a second finger, “Third reason, Ingo works for Ganondorf and if he knows you’re here then we’re all doomed.” She put her hand down and tried to go back to sewing but it had just hit her that she had seen Link with an exposed chest and she found it a lot harder to focus.
“I just hate to see you do so much.” he protested.
Malon tied off the last stitch. “Well that should be better.” she held up the tunic. “Oh Nayru! What have I done to the thing? It looks like I sewed it together with my pitchfork! I wonder if he notices.
Link looked at the fixed tunic. “It looks like new!” he said excitedly. “Wow she really is amazing.
She tossed the tunic over to him and he threw it over his head. Malon sighed in relief. Now that his tunic was on again she felt like she could focus.
She stepped of the bed and knelt beside Link. He let her unwrap his bandages. “Will I live Doctor Malon?” he asked sarcastically.
Malon inspected the closing wound. “Looks like the odds are in your favor.” she smiled. She unwrapped the bandage on his forehead. The cut there was almost completely gone. “I think you’ll be allowed out tomorrow.” she smiled jokingly. “Any plans for your newfound freedom?”
“I know what I’m going to do first.” he clenched his fist. The very thought of Ingo made him sick to his stomach. The idea of him laying his hand on Malon again was enough to send him into a rage. He had already thought of a plan for how he would trick Ingo into betting Epona in a race, And then Link would bash Ingo’s face in with his bare fist. The plan was very long and elaborate and involved a lot of kicking and punching and fire.
“Just promise me you wont do anything to reckless.” she asked him.
Link sighed, “She didn’t even know what I was planning.” he thought disappointedly. “I promise, I wont do anything reckless.” The plan was not as long and elaborate and mostly involved kicking and punching.

A very wise old man once told me. "I hate that guy I wish I could punch him in the face but then I'd break my TV." of course, he was talking about Ingo and the fact that he was having trouble beating him in the horse race. My friend Bob is 60 something years old and he spends quite a bit of time with his gamecube playing Zelda games. We share feelings about Ingo but until I started writing this I never realized just how much personality Ingo had. He was a spineless flip-floper, a desperate gambler, a coward, a windbag, and had ridiculous taste in clothes. There is a lot to hate about Ingo and he wasn't even that big of a character. I mean just look at what a character he is, he's barely mentioned in this chapter, comes in at very few parts in the entire story and he makes up most of this commentary. Mostly the feelings of Bob are projected through Link in this chapter, but for very different reasons.

Also, I can't sew either...enjoy the chapter.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

A Malon fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Malon fanfic   A Malon fanfic I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:08 am

Should've asked me for help, I sewed a whole doll together for Aero!~ *puffs chest in pride*

I bet that if it weren't for Ganondorf, Malon could kick Ingo's @$$, no sweat. Gotta get Link to do it instead, now.

Overall good chapter. The last part was really funny. XD

As a side note, I'm gonna be gone this week, starting later on today.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

A Malon fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Malon fanfic   A Malon fanfic I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:00 am

ok. I was like 4 installments behind so i was very happy to see all this to read ^^

On the other hand, the mention of my feelings on someone i care about being hurt in that manner, I would be pissed in general if i didn't even know the girl. There is no reason for anyone to do that to someone. If i were to see something like that happen i doubt i could contain myself. At the very least if i met someone who was marked like this i would offer them any assistance i could since odds were that idk the person who did it.

Rant complete back to review.

heheheh..... fire
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

A Malon fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Malon fanfic   A Malon fanfic I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:34 pm

I'm glad everyone found the fire thing so amusing...I found a lot of the chapter was really fun to write mostly because we saw how the two's thoughts conflicted like Lik thinking Malon was like the best seamstress in the world and Malon thinking "OMG I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IM DOING RIGHT NOW!!!" the whole thing was really fun to write and I'm glad you all found it fun to read.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

A Malon fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Malon fanfic   A Malon fanfic I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm

*Eagerly waiting for the next installment*
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

A Malon fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Malon fanfic   A Malon fanfic I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:51 pm

Sorry, bit of the writers block, and a little busy...I will gat it to you soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Malon fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Malon fanfic   A Malon fanfic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Malon fanfic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next