The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Worst Fan fic EVER!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

Worst Fan fic EVER!!! Empty
PostSubject: Worst Fan fic EVER!!!   Worst Fan fic EVER!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:28 am

OK Fourth Dayers I'm issuing a challenge.

I have recently discovered what is possibly the WORST fanfic EVER WRITTEN. If you can find a fan fic that is even argueably WORSE than My Immortal (a Harry Potter fanfic )

Just to give you an idea of what you're up against here is a passage from the fan fic...

Draco leaned in extra-close and I looked into his gothic red eyes (he was wearing color contacts) which revealed so much depressing sorrow and evilness and then suddenly I didn't feel mad anymore.

And then... suddenly just as I Draco kissed me passionately. Draco climbed on top of me and we started to make out keenly against a tree. He took of my top and I took of his clothes. I even took of my bra. Then he put his thingie into my you-know-what and we did it for the first time.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! " I screamed. I was beginning to get an orgasm. We started to kiss everywhere and my pale body became all warm. And then...

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUKERS!"

It was...Dumbledore!

The reason i put this in the writing and art section...I'm pretty sure the person who wrote this is a Troll and for once i applaud this troll for writing something so AWFUL...plus this amuses me to no end.

Anyway the person who finds a worse fan fic doesn't win a prize or anything (unless idk you want me to mail you a cookie or something) Just BEWARE to find something WORSE than this your eyes may bleed at all the awful shit youre going to have to read.

Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

Friendliness : 1107

PostSubject: Re: Worst Fan fic EVER!!!   Worst Fan fic EVER!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:30 am

Worst Fan fic EVER!!! Challenge-accepted-1
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Worst Fan fic EVER!!!   Worst Fan fic EVER!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:57 pm

I thought it was kinda amusing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Worst Fan fic EVER!!!   Worst Fan fic EVER!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:00 am

I love My Immortal. Worst piece of writing ever, but it's levels of hideous are really amusing.

"WTF, HARGIRD?" lol.

The whole thing is like: Troll

I don't think you can top that, J.

Worst Fan fic EVER!!! 341509
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Worst Fan fic EVER!!!   Worst Fan fic EVER!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:38 am

^^ thats why its a challange
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst Fan fic EVER!!!   Worst Fan fic EVER!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst Fan fic EVER!!!
Page 1 of 1