The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Tell your weird dreams here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

Tell your weird dreams here Empty
PostSubject: Tell your weird dreams here   Tell your weird dreams here I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:30 am

I have quite a few really weird dreams but this morning was pretty strange...

[so I'm limping down a hallway of a building I've never been in before being supported by a girl I've never met in my entire life. We come to a door that looks like all the other ones and she walks in and throws me on a couch. I should have mentioned that my entire body was in EXTREME pain while this dream was going on. There is and old man in a blue recliner watching TV, he doesn't acknowledge us and I have NO CLUE who he is either. other than that the recliner, the couch and the TV the room is empty. The girl runs back to the door and screams down the hall "EDWARD! GET IN HERE SHE"S DYING!" (I have NO CLUE who Edward is either) then I start laughing like a crazy freak and saying "Soon my heart wont be beating anymore."]

I woke up and my limbs were unusually stiff and I was in so much pain I had to take Ibuprofen with breakfast (I almost NEVER take pain medication).

So that's my strange dream, I should also mention that I slept in until 11 this morning which NEVER happens.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tell your weird dreams here   Tell your weird dreams here I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:46 pm

Not sure how this is a Forum Game, but okay...
One time, when I was 8, I had a dream that I was in an elevator with puppies. When the elevator opened, we were floating in the sky trying to save the world(not sure what from). When we were done, I found myself in the shower congratulating the puppies, which had somehow turned into a bowl of Lucky Charms.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Tell your weird dreams here   Tell your weird dreams here I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:15 am

Not quite sure how it's a game either but this was the best place I could think to put it
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

Friendliness : 1107

PostSubject: Re: Tell your weird dreams here   Tell your weird dreams here I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:26 pm

Kay here's my dream. It's from last year, when I watched History Channel's World War II Marathon.
Me and Wario (Yes, the fat guy from Mario.) are fighting a war against Hitler, who was resurected through black magic.
We're running through New York City, which is burning down all around us. We're running towards a suprizingly prestine Blockbuster Video Rental Store, with the overdue tape that would destroy Hitler when it was returned. Some Neo Nazis that look like Stormtroopers in thongs stop us, and Wario hands me the tape and says "Tell my dinner I love her." After that... He runs over to the unarmed guys in thongs, and explodes. So I run in to return the tape, only to find that HITLER WORKS PART-TIME THERE (And was employee of the month.) So Hitler and I have a swordfight with those three-foot long Wonka Pixy-Stix, and upon my victory, Hitler kills me with a windows 98 computer screaming "HAAX!", just like Dr.Haax from a youtube video I saw a day prior. I woke up with a headache, and it felt like someone stepped on my balls while I was sleeping. (That actually happened. I have a Samoyed that thinks she's equal to me... And sleeps in my bed because of that.) Can someone top Stormtrooper Nazis in Thongs?!
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Tell your weird dreams here   Tell your weird dreams here I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:44 pm

first let me say I read this on a public computer so everyone around me thinks im completely insane
second I laughed my ass off reading this
third you sir have the most fucked up dreams I have ever heard of
finally, "tell my dinner I love her" was the part where i laughed the hardest
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

Friendliness : 1107

PostSubject: Re: Tell your weird dreams here   Tell your weird dreams here I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:52 pm

I think that was because it was around the time I obsessed around making Wario into a good character for brawl's online mode. I succeeded, due to the fact that he could interupt anything short of a final smash. That might have been why he just randomly exploded, which happens when he eats any explosive item in the game. As for why my dreams are so weird... I'm a amature writer. I was born with more than a few loose screws to begin with.
BTW MY FONT JUST STABBED SOMEBODY! GET AN AMBULANCE!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tell your weird dreams here   Tell your weird dreams here I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:07 pm

This dream came after I beat Twilight Princess.

SPOILERS FOR THE END OF TP

Midna returned to the twilight realm and Link was in Hyrule castle. I was my charrie, Blizzard. Someone creeped threw the hall and Link said: I'll get you Patrick (from spongebob). The song chocolaote rain played and i woke up

Back to top Go down
meek
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
meek

Friendliness : 362

PostSubject: Re: Tell your weird dreams here   Tell your weird dreams here I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:55 pm

I dreamt a while ago that I was incubating this little egg. I was so proud of it and I couldn't wait to see the result. I had raised several hens in my past, and so this one promised to be a beautiful little chicken, because already it was a beautiful little egg, so I thought, "Okay, just a few more days and this little baby will be all mine to care for and love."

I realized, then, that I wasn't in the home I'm paying rent for; I was at my mother's place in my hometown, and just as I was thinking about wrapping up and heading home, it occurred to me that I had hatched another chick just a few weeks ago back at my college house -- in fact, I had hatched her before I'd left for Christmas break. I started to panic and I left the egg in the care of my mother while I fled back to my college town to see to my chick.

I remembered, vaguely, placing the baby chick in a chest full of my old and broken toys from my childhood (apparently so my rabbit wouldn't get to it), with the intention of returning to it the next day. Of course, I had forgotten about it, and now, nearly a month had passed since I'd tended to it last, and so I expected to find it dead within these old, forgotten toys I had in this bin. To my shock, the chick, grotesque and clearly dying, which frightened me more than it might have if it had simply been dead, limped out of a paper bag and tried to greet me, but it was so dehydrated and malnourished that it could barely whimper. When it turned its dry and sunken eyes to me I began to seriously panic with a tight chest and a pounding heart -- should I douse it with water to revive it, I thought, or should I find a way to put it out of its misery somehow before anyone found out how badly I'd neglected this tiny animal? When the panic peaked and the chick looked its most revolting, I woke up in a sweat, and refused to sleep again.

:/

I've interpreted it since I had this dream. The upshot of it is that ADHD sucks and that I'm really worried I won't be a good parent someday.
I'm also going to look up chickens in dreams. The night before I dreamt the star pupil of the school I'm going to was doing performance art which involved making chickens pee out of their tongues and collecting the samples to dye silk with. :C sick.
Back to top Go down
Soulstress
Friend
Friend
Soulstress

Friendliness : 254

PostSubject: Re: Tell your weird dreams here   Tell your weird dreams here I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:01 pm

My dreams, rarely if ever, are sequences that make sense. Last night I had a very disjointed dream and, that being said, I'll probably end up being very vague about what happened. I'll try to break them down into segments though I can't promise any rational order.

Part one: At some point in my dream I was working in a thrift store/ worn down hotel wearing a red apron and working with my brother. Some old lady (with brown, short curly hair wearing earthy tone coloured clothing) was pushing a cart around the store looking for cheap plastic dishes for a camping trip. Then she mentioned something about an inflatable tent that was for sale...I don't know. Anyways, my brother and I started looking around the place. I was near the plastic plate isle and was looking at the bowls and what not. They were on a metal shelf (no backing, just bars) and ranged in the colours from a light green-gray to a white or baby blue. I picked one up, the stick on it orange reading '$4.50'. I thought they were too much so I went to look around for something else to sell to this lady. My brother wasn't having much luck either and he ended up at the same plates as I did. Then there was the mention of the inflatable camping tent and, I think, the woman gave up and went somewhere else with her empty cart. Then, after my brother had left to attempt to help her, I ran into Aero.

Now a side note on that, Aero didn't have an actual appearance...I just knew her by the name.

Anyways, she showed up with a little bound book (I can't remember the colour) and started talking about finding a journal with an organizer at the back so she could record information on her character Calcifer. We ended up talking for awhile and magically found what she was looking for. At the very back of the book was a sort of table with characteristics like age, name, biography, etc.

Somewhere within that, I woke up and went back to sleep.

Part Two: Tasers. I think I was an FBI agent or a cop chasing down a perp. I can't recall, this part of the dream was extremely vague. We were chasing after a killer I think, because there was a blond woman's body somewhere...I don't recall. In any case, my partner and I were chasing this figment of my imagination up a series of concrete stairs and flooring that had been decayed over time and disrepair. At one point the perp (in a wheel chair...o.o) was getting away and I had to jump down three stories to get to the ground level to catch him. I couldn't decide if I should or not, knowing I'd get hurt if I did jump, which I did. Surprisingly enough I managed to make it on the ground safely and chase after him/her/thing.

At some point I woke up, fell asleep and redreamed the sequence with some alterations like my partner talking to me, me telling him that I'll be fine and that he needed to go down stairs and wait for me and more stairs. I think we went back to this really nice hotel, trying to find the guy. In the end I woke up and I didn't fall back asleep.

There might have been a park with a pond thrown in there or an old man but its too vague for me to remember @_@
Back to top Go down
http://rixaka.deviantart.com/
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Tell your weird dreams here   Tell your weird dreams here I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:04 pm

Poor Meeko, and poor chick :'( but if you leave a newly hatched chick out of the incubator for a few hours they go retararded and die pretty quickly. When I worked on a pheasant farm one of my jobs was to clean out the old chick boxes and sometimes the guys would accidentally leave one behind and I would either find it dead or flopping around really stupidly (I'm not trying to be mean, I felt bad for the little guys really, but after a couple hours they're in the last stages of hypothermia and are basically brain dead) The first time I found one in an old chick box I took it to Bert because he ran the chick rooms. I thought he'd take it in with the others and warm it up but he just crushes its throat with his thumbnail. I cried for the rest of the day.

I went home and had a dream that I took all the living chicks I found home and nursed them back to health and then I lost my job for keeping outside birds (a requirement of the job is NOT having pet birds of any sort at home to avoid cross-contamination of diseases to the pheasants)

for those of you that don't know what a pheasant is: http://www.ladywoods.com/photos.htm

they look like that. The chicks are really cute but the adults are mean.
Back to top Go down
meek
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
meek

Friendliness : 362

PostSubject: Re: Tell your weird dreams here   Tell your weird dreams here I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:21 am

J wrote:
Poor Meeko, and poor chick :'( but if you leave a newly hatched chick out of the incubator for a few hours they go retararded and die pretty quickly. When I worked on a pheasant farm one of my jobs was to clean out the old chick boxes and sometimes the guys would accidentally leave one behind and I would either find it dead or flopping around really stupidly (I'm not trying to be mean, I felt bad for the little guys really, but after a couple hours they're in the last stages of hypothermia and are basically brain dead) The first time I found one in an old chick box I took it to Bert because he ran the chick rooms. I thought he'd take it in with the others and warm it up but he just crushes its throat with his thumbnail. I cried for the rest of the day.

I went home and had a dream that I took all the living chicks I found home and nursed them back to health and then I lost my job for keeping outside birds (a requirement of the job is NOT having pet birds of any sort at home to avoid cross-contamination of diseases to the pheasants)

for those of you that don't know what a pheasant is: http://www.ladywoods.com/photos.htm

they look like that. The chicks are really cute but the adults are mean.

OH MY GOD ONE OF THOSE WAS IN MY BACKYARD ONCE
IT WAS NEAT
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Tell your weird dreams here   Tell your weird dreams here I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:22 am

Last night I dreamed I was playing Majora's Mask, and I played the Elegy and the statue appeared. I forget what happened after that, but later I was in my room and the door opened. I don't know how, but I somehow knew that BEN was on the other side.

Still later, I had a dream I was masturbating. I don't masturbate, so that's really weird and off-putting.

I've never had a dream of BEN, and I just had 2 on the same night! When I woke up I was gripped with fear, I don't know why.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell your weird dreams here   Tell your weird dreams here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell your weird dreams here
Page 1 of 1