The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

PLAY SOME MOTHERFUCKING DOOM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

Friendliness : 1107

PLAY SOME MOTHERFUCKING DOOM Empty
PostSubject: PLAY SOME MOTHERFUCKING DOOM   PLAY SOME MOTHERFUCKING DOOM I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 10:50 pm

Do you wish you were a buff, manly space marine like Doomguy?
Don't even answer that, you know you want to rip and tear.

Through the miracles of science, all your wishes can now come true!
You can grab Zandronum with Doomseeker from http://zandronum.com/download

Using these, you can browse servers like a pro and play Doom with friends, strangers, and bots from around the world!

"But Darc, what about file dependencies!?" You ask?

"Wadseeker!" I answer! With Doomseeker's built in Wadseeker, most, if not all file dependencies are immediately rectified with a speedy download!

If you're somehow having trouble getting the core games from IDtech and don't want to buy em' off Steam/GoG, hit me up. I have the seven main ones packaged in one convenient 21 MB archive.

Also, you can bug me on my usual messaging services (PM, Steam, my unlisted email) to set up servers for games. I'm personally down for a Day Four TDM in Mega Man 8-Bit Death Match with the Justified Classes mod at any moment.

(I'll work in some images, proper explanations, and proper formatting for this thread if interest takes off.)
Back to top Go down

PLAY SOME MOTHERFUCKING DOOM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fourth Day :: The Living Room :: Video Games-
Jump to: