The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Preschooler Florian
Aka
Zalty
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 3:12 am

The doors to the principal's office swung open again, the fanfare playing again as Julie stepped out. She held out her left hand, holding the device out to Liam. She kept a white binder clutched to her chest with her other arm, the binder saying her name on it as well as the schools information. " It's safe. I looked around. "
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 3:29 am

Felix looked Julie up and down. "That her? She don't look so tough. I bet she caught me off guard or something."
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:40 am

After brushing her teeth and collecting her thoughts in her bathroom, Alicia sighed and stepped out, hoping the ordeal with the remote was sorted out. She headed upstairs when she saw no one downstairs. "I thought Felix would wait for me at least." She said. She reached the third floor and saw Felix on the floor, and was that blood? She ran over, practically knocking Liam and Devin out of the way. "Felix, what happened?" Maybe she could understand how he felt when he found her on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 5:27 am

" Tougher than you thought apparently." she looked away as Alicia walked upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 7:25 am

Devin stood up to give Alicia and Felix some space, and stepped inside the office to have a look.

Liam put a hand on Julie's shoulder. "I apologize for doubting you."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 7:45 am

" You should be. " she responded, flashing him a grin, " But I'll let it slide this time." She sighed, " Now then. I'm going to go store this in a safe place." she held the binder closer to her. " I'll trust you to look over the remote then? "
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 7:47 am

"I will," he promised with a nod. Her grin caught him by surprised, though. "I... expected you to be angrier."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 8:10 am

"Whoa, easy there, toots," Felix said, leaning back away from Alicia. He wasn't sure who this woman was but she seemed to have some serious personal space issues.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 8:21 am

Julie shrugged, "I was irritated with you at first. But that was only because you were actually fighting for something. If you woulda had the same attitude when I was arguing with Felix about his alibi, or when I was trying to get Leit out of the Library, I would've been impressed. So it'd be hypocritical of me to be angry now, huh?" She looked down at the ground again, "And its not right for me to ask you to trust me when I can't explain why." She looked over at Felix, "I'm not proud of what I did. But in my mind, at least, it's justified. Hopefully you'll understand."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 12:59 pm

"Well, why'd ya do it?" he asked, pulling himself to his feet and wincing almost theatrically at the pain. "Can't understand if ya don't explain."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:11 pm

"It's a long story," Liam told Felix, before turning his attention back to Julie. "You're right, I could have fought harder those times, and should have, whether or not it would have made a difference in the end. Still, you've been fighting for us this whole time, and we all have been giving you a hard time for it. Hell, I suspected you since the second trial. I should at least deserve a slap for that."

Devin had a look around.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 5:21 pm

Julie looked away, " You have to do what it takes to survive, even if everyone hates you for it. " Julie looked back up at him, " Suspicion is something that the bear strives for in making this environment. I'm not going to get mad if someone suspects me. I get that it's nothing personal." she chuckled, " Besides, me letting bastards like all of you get under my skin? Please."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 5:44 pm

Toots? Toots!? He had never called her toots ever. "What happened?" She asked again. "And don't call me 'toots' you know better." Something was wrong, he wasn't acting like himself.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 7:00 pm

Liam smiled a little at that. "I'm about to do something very out of character," he warned, before suddenly pulling her into a hug.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 7:29 pm

Julie tensed up, not sure how to react. She patted Liam's back, " Uh. Thanks." she responded, her face turning red.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 7:34 pm

He quickly let go and cleared his throat. "Right, well, you're free to go put your things away, then."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 7:40 pm

"Apparently that chick beat me up for a reason she hopes I'll understand. She seems to have a good right hook or whatever too because it knocked the memories outta me." He looked Alicia up and down. "And you're right, you're really not "toots" material."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 8:30 pm

Alicia stood up and brushed herself off. "That's not funny Felix." She turned away and started back downstairs. "I'll be downstairs in the kitchen, when you're ready to quit screwing around you can come down and help. That is, if you remember how to cook." Why was he playing around like this? Maybe he'd explain they were alone in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 8:39 pm

Felix watched Alicia go with a slight frown on his face. He didn't know any better so he assued that before his memory loss he had been the type to joke around like this with them. Most of them seemed to think he was messing with them.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 8:50 pm

Alicia closed the kitchen door behind her and slid down to the floor. What if it were true? Had she lost her only friend in some freak accident? It had been a long day already, she wasn't sure how much more she could take.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 9:58 pm

Felix looked down the stairs after Alicia. "Should I go after her or..." he trailed off.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 10:15 pm

Maybe it was for the best if his perfect memory failed him. If he could forget all the traumas... if he forgot her in the process what would it matter? In reality they'd only known each other a few days anyhow. His first impression of her would probably turn him away now.
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 12:13 am

Alex walked out of his room to see everyone gone, he walked upstairs to search for them.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 6:52 am

Julie nodded at Liam, "I wouldn't go after her." Julie replied to Felix, "I'll go check on her after I put this up. We've been through a lot today." Julie walked downstairs.

She stopped by her room first, putting the binder on her bed. Afterwards she walked into the kitchen, she knocked on the door, "Alicia?" She walked in, "You can hand me a hairnet if you want..."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 6:54 am

Alicia handed Julie a hairnet. [/color 99cc66] "If you're here to explain yourself, don't bother. I get that it was an accident. "[/color]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next