The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons

Go down 
+3
Aero
Aka
Kikren
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:36 pm

Monokuma shook its head, "Wha....? Done already? Well then, are we ready to start the vote?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:02 pm

"Wait." He couldn't let this go unexplained. "She was so happy, I couldn't stand it... how could she... how could she be so happy... my father was a drunk- an abusive drunk, he went from the loving father that wanted the best for me to being an abusive drunk that couldn't give a crap about me. I'd rather die here than live with that drunken father. He couldn't protect my mother so he takes it out on me- I couldn't stand so I was glad to get away and come here. But you know what? I'd rather die here than go back. And it looks like you found me so bring out the Croaking penalty...."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:21 pm

Leit swallowed, and brought himself to speak again, "Chris," he picked up the secret slip of paper, "If I may ask you two last questions, is this yours? And," He pointed to the note Devin layed out on the table, "Did you write that?" His voice was weak and a little hoarse.
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:29 pm

"I've never seen that note before today." He said, it was obvious he was trying to hold back tears from letting go of his secret.

((OOC: which secret))
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:46 pm

(OOC: "I murdered a man in cold blood. I hid his body and it hasn't been found to this day." -???)
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:07 am

Lys clenched her fists as she tried to stop the tears from falling. "You.. You're evil," she whispered in a voice that was baely audible from the other side of the room. "You think that because you're unhappy no one else has the right to be happy. Nadine... Nadine trusted you and you betrayed her. I hope you suffer like she did. I hope you die in pain, wondering why this is happening to you. I hope you die screaming. Maybe then I can forgive you for taking her away from us. Maybe then you'll finally be free from whatever is making you unhappy and maybe then You'll see yourself for the coward you really are."
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:09 am

Chris replied now noticeably crying, "No that is not my secret...."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:42 am

"Upupupupu...You don't get it do you? It's been /two years/ since then. Your father could've accepted you because of your success or died entirely. You could have had your own home with your own job success. You killed off one of your old classmates and friends to throw your own life away with no real knowledge of what's out there in the world for ya!" It laughed harder now, "That goes for all of you! All of your lives outside of these walls has changed, but you're acting like two years means your old lives will be the same thing!"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:48 am

Devin glared daggers at the bear, while Liam simply refused to acknowledge its presence any further.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:12 am

Leit wanted to get up and hold Lys, calm her down, but something stopped him. He realized something. The secret Lys ended up with. "Was it..." He looked to the side, hesitantly, "'I used to be an alcoholic'?"
He realized that must have been it. He shook his head, no longer needing Chris to answer. "I am sorry," He coughed a little, wiping an eye, "I am sorry."

Last edited by Aero on Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:15 am

Lys glanced over at Leit as fresh tears filled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:44 am

Guys...I...I don't want Chris to die. I don't want to watch another friend die!" Alann grabbed onto the railing for stability. "Cant we just...stop? He has to be lying. It's improbable that any one of us would do this!" he closed his eyes tight, "Please....please..."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 7:21 am

Leit looked crestfallen. It was a few moments before he looked up, the word not only hurting his throat, but hurting him deeply on an emotional level. "Vote."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:29 am

Monokuma perked up, "Vote tiiiiime! Alright class! Time to cast your vote on who you think did it! Majority rules! Use the buttons in front of you to determine which person you think is guilty!" On the railing, there were a series of buttons, each having a small picture of one of the students next to it.

Julie pressed Chris without hesitation.

Alann looked down at the buttons and into his index finger. After a moment, he pressed his own button and waited for the verdict.

Julie votes Chris Bane.
Alann votes Alann Clement.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:33 am

Alicia pressed Chris's button and glanced over at him in disgust.

Alicia votes Chis Bane.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:22 pm

Lys pressed the button without hesitation. Felix took a little longer to decide.

Lys votes Chris Bane.
Felix votes Chris Bane
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:29 pm

Heather was hesitant at first till she remembered the grisly scene from earlier. Almost instantly pushing chris's button.

Heather votes Chris Bane
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:28 pm

Liam voted for Chris Bane.

Devin voted for Chris Bane.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 6:50 pm

Leit votes Chris Bane.
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 10:55 pm

Alex and Chris both vote Chris Bane
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:26 am

Monokuma clapped its hands. "Alright, time to show everyone the votes!" A large screen lowered next to the throne, and showed everyone's votes, "That's 10 votes for Chris Bane! Now let's see if you're right!" The screen went black before a picture showed on the TV. The scene showed Nadine sitting in the Rec Room, typing on her ID as she leaned against the side of the Pool table. The clock on the wall read 10:52 PM.

Chris walked into the room, wearing a large Lab Apron and the gloves that Liam found. Nadine looked up surprised, "Ch...Chris..? What are you..." her eyes widened as she realized what was going on.

He shook his head, "Don't worry. It'll be over quick." He started towards her. Nadine dropped her ID and backed up. He reached out towards her, hands moving towards her neck, when she ducked down and tackled him back into the pool table. He was taken off guard, but quickly recovered, grabbing onto her arms and pushed back, confident he could over power her. It took longer than expected, Nadine was a lot stronger than most of them gave her credit for, she put up a good fight, at one point tearing a piece of the apron off of him. Eventually, he pushed hard against her head and slammed her head into the television, blood staining the gloves. He let go and she fell forward, hitting the floor and laying still while he walked away.

Chris opened the door a crack and hesitated, watching something intently. While he was distracted, Nadine looked up and brought her left hand to her head to cradle it. She began to drag herself forward, struggling to be quiet with the immense pain. Eventually she made it to her ID, and opened it up to the notes section. She began typing "Chris" before he turned around and saw her. As he made he way towards her she began to panic, openly sobbing while trying to to type. He was upon her in a second, glaring down at her before stepping on her finger on the ID and twisting his foot until it broke. "S...somebody...help...help me..." she began crying. Chris flipped Nadine over, the loss of blood making it hard for her to fight back. He took off his gloves and grabbed a couch cushion. "Help me....L...Lys please..." He held the cushion over her face and kept it there for awhile. Nadine reached up and clawed his arm with her right hand, a last effort to make it stop. But it was no use. And that was the last thing Nadine did.

Chris put the cushion back and wiped the blood off of the ID with his apron. He reached into Nadine's pockets, and pulled out two notes. After reading the first one, he pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket and put it in hers. He put the other note next to the TV, adding a smudge of blood to the end of it. He walked to the door and opened it a crack again, cursing to himself. A few minutes went by before he left the room.

The courtroom's screen went black and Monokuma started clapping, "Yahooooooooooooo! Well done class! You found the murderer!"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:59 am

Nadine," Lys whispered. Tears were pouring down her face. She fell to her knees and wrapped her arms around her chest. "I'm sorry," she gasped through her sobs. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:38 am

By this point Chris was sobbing and making an inaudible apology through the tears.

Alex stood there awestruck and speechless.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 4:47 am

"Oh so NOW you are sorry, SORRY TO WHOM? CAUSE ITS CLEARLY NOT NADINE NOR US SO SAVE YOUR FAKE TEARS BECAUSE YOU SEALED YOUR FATE AS SOON AS YOU WALKED INTO THAT ROOM. Heather lost it, and after a yelling fit, collapsed into tears.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 5:39 am

Leit cringed at the outburst, previously leaning on the railing, staring at his feet. He raised a hand to put it on Heather's shoulder, or perhaps her back, to comfort her. After a moment, he lowered it, realizing he might trigger an adverse reaction. She most likely didn't take kindly to males touching her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next