The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Bigfoot Pt2 - El único y sólo bigfoot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

Bigfoot Pt2 - El único y sólo bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Bigfoot Pt2 - El único y sólo bigfoot   Bigfoot Pt2 - El único y sólo bigfoot I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:26 am

And so the hour was late and the sun hung low above the the trees. Its fleeting light blackening the green as if the darkness was slowly killing it. The birds sang as if welcoming the coming darkness and lamenting the end their day. And just as the last ray of sunshine disappeared and the forest went silent, a low rumbling could be heard. Our heroes were confused about the cause of the sound that seemed to get louder and louder but inexplicably paid it no heed. Even as the rumble was a thundering roar the heroes assumed it was naught but the wind. And as the sound amounted to what could be assumed was a thunderous chorus of a thousand elephants line dancing to Irish folk music he appeared. Bigfoot barreled out of the forest with the speed and fury of its primate cousins but on his face was a look of determination and purpose. In one instant he ran up to Karuka and grabbed her by the waist. Before however she had a chance to swoon and lust over his magnificent body and smell his luscious musk, he threw her back in a suplex that was was so great that the heavens parted and luchadore angels descended into the mortal realm shouting "HOOOOO" while their muscles glistened with sweat in awe of this glorious sight. death was welcomed by Karuka and smiled as her neck was broken by this god among beasts. His deed done he tenderly placed her body on the ground. and while the group was still in awe, he walked right up to Jaruzak and moved his mouth close to his ear. He waited for a moment for The dragon man to realize his sister had just been killed before his eyes by Jaruzak. and once his rage and anger peaked he whispered into his ear. "Where is your gene pool now." before he vanished back into the forest at speed like the great beast he was and always will be.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum

Bigfoot Pt2 - El único y sólo bigfoot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fourth Day :: The Shed :: Spam-
Jump to: