The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Fire Ferret
Aka
Kikren
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 2:28 pm

Felix glanced between Alex and Julie, picking up his cup and hiding a small smile behind it.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 5:01 pm

"Everybody knows the situation, might as well make the most of it since this is the world as we know it. If we don't get out too bad, if we get out great." As he said this he remembered what note said about the outside, and tried to keep in his fear in about that.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 6:13 pm

"That's it? Oh well' is your attitude about this? I don't know if it's escaped your attention but we're prisoners in here!" Alicia wanted to slap the relaxed smile off his face.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 11:13 pm

"And if a few of us die along the way that's fine too, right?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 11:56 pm

Felix lowered his cup and looked at Alicia and Julie. "The problem isn't that we're prisoners, the problem is these 'incentives' that the bear keeps springing on us. He keeps reminding us that there's a world out there that we're missing out on, regardless of the reason we're in here in the first place. He's holding freedom above our heads as long as we comply with what he wants us to do. Before long, one of us is going to desperate enough not to care about his rules. We're going to go crazy. The longer we're trapped in here the more irritable we'll get, the more likely one of us will do something we wouldn't normally do."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 1:18 am

Julie looked down at the table, "Some of us don't need a reminder of what we're missing out on." She muttered
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 1:34 am

(OOC: Anyone against a timeskip to dinner?)
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 3:06 am

(OOC: Nope, carry on.)
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:34 am

(Go right ahead.)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 3:30 am

Alicia had Felix brought into the kitchen to help prepare dinner and when she brought out the carts of serving platters she was pleased to see everyone was already there and seated. She began serving the food onto the plates that Heather had laid out for everyone and then seated and served herself.

(timeskipped, beaches)
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 11:36 am

Julie began eating quietly, a bit bored with how the day had turned out. Alann was in higher spirits than earlier, eating happily and clearly enjoying it. He looked over at the rest of the room before saying, "Hey guys, did the rest of you hear what we're doing for the group activity?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 12:05 pm

Felix dug in eagerly, He had enjoyed helping Alicia in the kitchen over the last few days. Lys however was not eating. She was moving the food around her plate and cutting it up into tiny pieces.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 6:32 pm

"What's that?" Liam asked Alann.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 8:22 pm

Leit had only come to dinner as a result of Alicia. He simply didn't want to deal with the trouble anymore. His eyes were puffy and red upon arriving. He took a few bites of his food and slid his food around on the plate to make it appear as though he'd eaten more than he actually had, hopefully. He stayed quiet, liping something to himself in boredom, rhythmically like a song, while he absently stared down at his plate.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 2:07 am

"Oh? You two were the ones who found it though..."Alann looked between Julie and Liam before continuing, "Whatever, we're all going to be watching a movie upstairs in the computer lab. Apparently there's a large selection of movies up there for us to view." he grinned and sat down, "Is there any popcorn in the Kitchen, Allie?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 2:45 am

Felix raised hia eyebrow at the nickname Alann had chosen for Alicia. He stopped a grin by filling his mouth with food.

Lys glanced between Alann and Alicia wondering when they got close enough for him to be using a pet name for her.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 4:41 am

Alicia turned bright red, no one had ever called her by a nickname and she had to wonder when she'd given Alann permission to do so. She covered her mouth with a napkin before anyone could see her smile. "There is in the pantry, with one of those theatre-style popcorn poppers, I'll set it up upstairs after dinner."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 6:55 pm

The rest of dinner passed by a bit slowly. It was the nicest dinner that has been held between the group, with no outbursts or arguments to be heard. After dinner everyone began gathering their dishes and helping put everything away. "Alright!"Alann announced, his good mood still going strong, "Everyone go ahead and grab your chairs and bring em upstairs. Oh, Alex, would you mind helping me grab the popcorn machine first?"

Julie grabbed her chair and began heading upstairs, wanting to get up to the room before anyone else
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 7:09 pm

Liam resisted the urge to accompany Julie and held back, watching some other group members leave first.

Devin didn't pick up his chair immediately, instead going to Leit. "I'll guess you'll be skipping out on the movie?"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 7:45 pm

Leit rubbed an eye, "I suppose..." He didn't look directly at Devin's face. "Have fun. With the others."
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:16 pm

"Sure lead the way." Alex said following Allan.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:49 am

When Julie got into the computer lab, she went to the host computer first and made sure the document from earlier was closed. She opened windows media player and the CD drive and waited for the others.

After everyone joined her in the room she looked around, "We're missing someone...where's Leit?"

Alann sat down the popcorn machine and walked over to the shelves and began lookin through a few of the movies, "There are a lot of movies to choose from. What do we wanna watch?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 5:08 pm

Devin shook his head. "I'll skip out too. I won't butt in on your privacy, but I'll keep an ear out just in case."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 5:15 pm

Lys looked around the room slowly but didn't enter. For a few seconds she stood, just looking at the room, then she left and walked quietly down the stairs and turned towards the Rec. Room.

Felix watched Lys leave with a slight grimace. He didn't want her to go back to isolating herself in her room, but maybe just having the afternoon sitting with the others would be enough to encourage her to start integrating with them again.

(OOC: Just realised Devin never came up the stairs doh! Edited to reflect that.)

Last edited by AkaShika on Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 2:33 am

Julie stood up and walked over to Felix, "Thibk we should go and get her? In sure there's a movie here she'd like to watch."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next