The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Fire Ferret
Aka
Kikren
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:58 pm

"Wait, so we don't have to just worry about someone killing us but we have to find the ki8ller if we want to live?! damn that bear, I was so sure he was just a cutie." Lys said as she slammed her ElectroID on the table in front of her.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:55 pm

"W-what kinds of disciplinary actions does he mean? And he can change the rules whenever he wants! That isn't fair." Nadine sat beside Lys.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:59 pm

Lys glanced at Nadine. "I'm sure it just means detention or something. This is still a school right? What's the worst he can do?
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 9:56 pm

"Assuming the worst may be the best course of action," Liam said. "There is no rule restricting our exploration of the building, save the locked rooms at night, so it seems we have free reins where that is concerned."

Devin raised an eyebrow at rule 7. "If the killer graduates, the rest of us are killed? Then what are we here for? If that damn 'principal' wants entertainment, I would think he would want it to last." Having spoken his mind, he started muttering the lyrics to 'Animal I Have Become'.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:04 pm

Hopefully none of us are going to be desperate enough to kill someone. There has to be a way out of here, I mean, they have to bring us food and stuff, right?" Lys said as she played with the end of her braid.

Felix lay down on his bed. It was comfier than his bed at home. He pulled out his ElectroID and glanced at the rules. "A villian is only allowed to kill two people, huh," he muttered to himself. it made sense when he thought about it. There were only 12 of them and if more than one or two people were killed a motive may become more obvious. He sighed heavily as his stomach rumbled. He wasn't sure about any one else but he wasn't about to take any chances with being taken out. He would prepare his own food from now on and have as little to do with the others as he could.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:57 pm

"Hey Alicia!" Julie yelled, "How stocked is it in there?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:01 pm

"We'll find a way, we just need some time to figure everything out," Liam assured Lys.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:05 pm

Lys sighed and pulled her knees up to her chest. "I hope so," she said to Liam. "Someone will say something to the police, parents and friends. They'll look for us, right?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:43 pm

"Don't mean to be a downer but Monokuma said we'd been here 2 years and nobody's gotten us out yet, just say'in" Chris said in a low sad voice, staring at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:46 pm

"And mass amnesia is so normal," Lys said sarcastically. "There's no way we could all forget 2 entire years of our life. It's impossible."
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:23 am

"But a comma is possible." Alex said.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:24 am

(OOC: Do you mean a coma? a comma is one of these ",")
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:13 am

(OOC:heavy deep sleep? yes)
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:17 am

"But Monokuma said we hadn't been asleep for two years. If we were actually in school then we clearly contacted our families during that time, all we have to do is wait until they realise something is wrong." Lys said, looking up at Alex.
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:36 am

Chris asked,"Is there any way to communicate with the outside world?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 4:29 am

Julie scoffed at Chris, "Don't bet on it. If the bear wanted us to cut ties to the outside, it wouldn't leave anything behind to help us communicate." she shook her head, "I don't think anyone's coming for us. It had to take some time to seal up the windows and the doorway. They would've been caught before they even started. Has it occurred to anyone that if the one controlling the bear had the power to capture us in a prestigious school like this, that it would be even easier to capture your parents?"  she cleared her throat and looked down at the floor.

Last edited by Kikren on Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 4:49 am

Lys fell silent and hugged her knees to her chest, her forehead resting on her knees. She didn't like to think that something had happened to her mom. Suddenly, she wasn't the least bit hungry. "I'm going to my room now," she said in a voice that was barely more than a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 4:52 am

"Well, that's a scary thought...." Chris said, his voice trailing away at the thought.

Alex stared at the floor pondering the situation and what was being said.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:02 am

"Wait," Liam objected before Lys left. "We should stay in groups of at least two, to keep better track of each other. You never know what that principal has in store for us."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:08 am

Lys' eyes were swimming with tears. The last thing she wanted was for someone to be with her when she broke down. "I'm just going to my room, Liam," she said as she held back her tears. "You're welcome to accompany me to my door if you're that worried but I think I should be allowed to rest in peace."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:33 am

Leit wanted to interject, but hesitated at the statement about their parents. His voice cracked at the beginning, "Pero...¿por qué? Rule 1, it clearly states, it is in the intentions of Principal Monokuma and whoever else he is working with that none of us ever leave these facilities. Then, to what purpose would we murder one another? Does he intend to drive us mad? But, still, why?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:39 am

"Mm," said Devin. "It looks like a contradiction. Doesn't seem important, though. I thought it made it rather clear during its speech that this 'graduation' was the only way out, other than death." He paused. "Unless the two aren't mutually exclusive."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:41 am

Nadine followed Lys, despite her protests. Once they got outside the cafeteria she walked beside the person she already considered a friend. "I wont look at the tears." She said quietly staring at her feet while she walked. She could tell Lys looked like she was about to cry. "I'm scared too. It's like I'm in a nightmare and I'm trying to force myself to wake up. This place isn't playing fair, it wants us to do what it says 'Kill one another to get out or stay a prisoner forever'. That bear says we've already been here for two years. If that's true maybe we were all friends, I hope so, I like friends... She took Lys's hand and wiped away one of her own tears. "I don't want to kill my friends, you know? And I don't want to die either but, I don't really have any family out there. I was in a band but I left to come here. Seems silly now, huh? But there's nothing really out there for me to kill for so I guess if someone here tried to kill me then I understand... They were just lucky enough to be more important than I am. I think that might be okay." She looked up at Lys and smiled through her tears. She wasn't very good at comforting people but it had never stopped her from trying before.

Alicia came into the cafeteria cheerfully. "I hope no one's allergic to apples or cinnamon because I made pancakes!" She smiled as she set the tray with the large stacks of pancakes on the table. "Eat up, cuz there's lots more in the kitchen." She started loading up plates and passing them around.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:45 pm

"I'm so scared," Lys admitted. "I'm not ready to die, I'm not ready to kill someone. I just want to see my mom and my little brother again. I don't want anyone to get hurt, Nadine." She wiped her eyes with the heel of her hand before stopping outside her door. She threw her arms around Nadine and hugged her. "We just have to stay strong, right, then we can get out of here. You can be part of my family then. my mom and my brother, they'll love you. And we'll be safe from stupid bears.
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 4:58 pm

"Groups of two is a good idea, I agree we'll split into six groups of two. Leit do you mind being my partner?" Alex said seeing the genius of this idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next