The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.
 
HomePortalCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Share | 
 

 Cancellation Quest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
avatar

Posts : 963
Friendliness : 1107
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-12-21
Age : 27
Location : The stall of an Olive Garden bathroom.

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:39 am

>Have dinner. You need a nice meal after what you went through.

Darn skippy! You take one of those two STEAKS from your INVENTORY and cook it up. It's a MIRACLE that these haven't gone bad yet, considering how long they've been in your INVENTORY! After thinking that, you glance around suspiciously, expecting to be quickly wracked with INCOMPREHENSIBLE PAIN.

When it didn't come, needless to say, RELIEF would be an understatement of what you felt.

You feast upon the STEAK's deliciously TENDER meat and SUCCULENT juices.

This sampling of flesh and lifeblood bolsters your MOTIVATION, despite being capped out at 300%.

After you finish eating, you head straight to bed, ending the day.
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
avatar

Posts : 963
Friendliness : 1107
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-12-21
Age : 27
Location : The stall of an Olive Garden bathroom.

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:01 am

You awaken to the morning sun on DAY 11!

You take care of your morning routine and head straight to WORK. After informing the young ladies whom frequent the teahouse during their lunch period that you don't intend to be doing any more daring dance-based HEROICS, you take care of BUSINESS as usual. You and Jessica get a TIP of $10 to SPLIT, the girls apologizing about not having as high a TIP as LAST TIME. On their way out, you TEASE them a bit, demanding $1,000,000 in TIPS tomorrow. You then follow up with how you're HAPPY that you're getting tipped at all. They're so polite.

Upon arriving home, Florian informs you that a PACKAGE arrived for you earlier. It's from "S. Lender Loans."

Upon opening the packages, you find:

- 1x TYPED NOTE
- $10000 GIBBERIAN DOLLARS
- DOSSIER: ???
- CODEX: DEMONS - DOPPELGANGERS
- 1x FEATURELESS MASK

The package is from Grosse, it seems. You take the time to read his note, thankfully not consuming an ACTION in the process.

"You look pretty good in a flamenco outfit, 714. Ever consider giving lessons? I'd sure like to learn how to dance. Anyway, before I get carried away teasing you, some of my other agents found your mask out in the streets. As per protocol, we've issued you a new one, the fee for production will be billed out of your next batch of funding. Also, on the subject of our mutual 'friend', I managed to put together a dossier on them. Included a codex, in case you don't know about their kind. Also, as for the whole '???' thing, they don't seem to have a name. As such, I was told by them for you to settle on a preferred name and gender for them, so they won't face too much conflict with you. Your money's been included, so you're free to spend it however you please." - G. Mann

FINANCES UPDATED:

+ 10005 GIBBERIAN DOLLARS

With two actions remaining, what will you do now?

(Because of character building happening here, I'm gonna wait for a 3 vote consensus on gender. You can propose names, but if I don't like any of em, I'll just try to make one up on the fly, like the updates.)
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
avatar

Posts : 1007
Friendliness : 1167
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2010-12-09
Age : 5
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:14 am

A Doppleganger eh, not bad. I dunno what gender and that to give it but if it turns outto be a douchebag then trick it to turning into you and setting Florian onto it. It should be scared for life then. He would be a very useful ally in Heists though.

_________________
Day Fours Official Trap.

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:
 


My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
ORDER BY aggressive_combat_data
HAVING terminate_mode
Target name BEN, hostility confirmed. Disconnecting target's digital information
interface."
Back to top Go down
http://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
avatar

Posts : 2887
Friendliness : 3235
Reputation : 88
Join date : 2012-03-02
Location : Everywhere o.O

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:25 pm

I vote female.

Action: Take the dossier and give it a read through, you may find something interesting.

_________________
We can stand in the light as much as we want, hoping that it will purify and burn away the mistakes we've made. But the truth is, it's only when we stand in the light that we cast our darkest shadow.

♫ You think you'll win, but soon you'll see, you may beat some, but you can't beat me ♫
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
avatar

Posts : 963
Friendliness : 1107
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-12-21
Age : 27
Location : The stall of an Olive Garden bathroom.

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:58 am

>Action: Take the dossier and give it a read through, you may find something interesting.

You pick up the DOSSIER for this currently UNNAMED INDIVIDUAL. Better brush up on info,  so you'll have SOME idea of what you're walking into.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NAME: I DONT KNOW

SEX: I DONT KNOW

RACE: DOPPELGANGER

AGE: I DONT KNOW

STATUS: WANTED CRIMINAL

CURRENT BOUNTY: 128000 PD

CRIMINAL RECORD:
 

COMMUNITY SERVICE RECORD:
 

INFO:
 

STATS:
 

SKILLS:
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow. Ahriman writes a pretty 'good' DOSSIER. You don't know why Ahriman wrote the DOSSIER, given that INTELLIGENCE usually is in E15 or Grosse's line of work.

But heck, this job is already breaking RULES. Who are you to complain about who writes your intel?

You have one action remaining. What shall you do?
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
avatar

Posts : 892
Friendliness : 886
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-03-08
Age : 23
Location : The Underworld

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:38 pm

I vote female, with the name Lucianna Cantrius.

Also, what are the remaining actions for today?
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
avatar

Posts : 963
Friendliness : 1107
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-12-21
Age : 27
Location : The stall of an Olive Garden bathroom.

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:20 am

>Also, what are the remaining actions for today?

Your available options are:

- GO THE FUCK TO SLEEP, ending the DAY.
- Check your COMPLETE STATUS PAGE.
- Ask your journal of EXPOSITION a single question. - (1) UPDATE!
- Consult Florian. She specializes in MINION MANAGEMENT, SHIPPING, and INTEL.
- Check your list of OBJECTIVES.
- Other.

Other is used to make actions that aren't explicitly stated here. They can be anything, given that it's for player input. Remember that commands to visit locations such as stores without acting like a VILLAIN would file into Other as well.


Last edited by Darc on Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
avatar

Posts : 892
Friendliness : 886
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-03-08
Age : 23
Location : The Underworld

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:24 am

Ask the journal of EXPOSITION; "What is all the current information on DOPPELGANGERS?"
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
avatar

Posts : 963
Friendliness : 1107
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-12-21
Age : 27
Location : The stall of an Olive Garden bathroom.

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:53 am

>Ask the journal of EXPOSITION; "What is all the current information on DOPPELGANGERS?"

Doppelgangers are a race of shapeshifters that can assume the form of other living beings they have encountered. When born, they are androgynous until they choose to confine themselves to a singular gender, and from that point on, they are bound to that one gender for the remainder of their life.

They are largely uncommon, and thus they rarely, if ever, cross paths, so Doppelgangers lack their own societies and communities. How they reproduce has yet to be clarified for the writers of the Demon branch of the Codex Society. Because of their limited numbers, they are categorized as an Endangered Species.

Due to their natural ability to alter their appearance and impersonate others, they are classified as an ongoing risk to security in the Netherworld, or more specifically the capital, the City of Dis. This is the very reason the current Overlord, Hiram XVII, has placed an execution order for all Doppelgangers within his territory, only contributing to the likelihood of their extinction. This isn't to entirely victimize Doppelgangers, as these fears were indeed reality many years ago, when Overlord Ila enacted a law providing her race with preferential treatment, causing a massive outbreak in identity-theft related crimes. This was the main cause for an uprising against her and her kind, bringing about today's situation.


You remember your first day of lessons in the Netherworld. Law is all about "MIGHT makes RIGHT". If you lacked the POWER to back up your BELIEFS, you clearly were WRONG.

Netherworld law was load of bullshit.

You acknowledge the majority of votes within your head voices and find yourself verbally ANNOUNCING that having another LADY in the house would be preferable to having another MAN.

You drift off to sleep, ending the day.
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
avatar

Posts : 963
Friendliness : 1107
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-12-21
Age : 27
Location : The stall of an Olive Garden bathroom.

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:37 am

You awaken on DAY 12! You've got plenty of business to take care of today!

After an UNEVENTFUL day at work, you return home to find a NOTE waiting for you.

Where does the Grosse even find the TIME to write all these damn notes?

"The subject in question will surface in the local park during the evening, so as to not cause a stir. This means you shouldn't go until you have your last action for the day." - G. MANN

Well, that simplifies things a bit. Here you were, expecting to wait your last two actions out for this person.

What will you do now?
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
avatar

Posts : 892
Friendliness : 886
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-03-08
Age : 23
Location : The Underworld

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:56 pm

Check to see if any nearby BANK will be transporting MONEY via an ARMOURED VEHICLE soon, for which your current OBJECTIVE is, on your MAC. If search is INCONCLUSIVE ask FLORIAN if she has INTEL on it, the reason we dont want to consult her first is to AVOID raising any RELATIONSHIP FLAGS which might disrupt the pure PLATONIC relationship. Also give your condolences to Nonohara Miaka at her grave before doing so.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
avatar

Posts : 3570
Friendliness : 3637
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2010-12-08
Age : 23
Location : Arkansas, usually

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:00 pm

Consult your Notes to Self briefly.

_________________
Quote :
“Only after the last tree has been cut down,
Only after the last river has been poisoned,
Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
avatar

Posts : 963
Friendliness : 1107
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-12-21
Age : 27
Location : The stall of an Olive Garden bathroom.

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:55 am

>Consult your Notes to Self briefly.

Currently, your notes to self only contains:

- Create my own MAGICAL GIRL WITCH DETECTIVE fanime

>Check to see if any nearby BANK will be transporting MONEY via an ARMOURED VEHICLE soon, for which your current OBJECTIVE is, on your MAC. If search is INCONCLUSIVE ask FLORIAN if she has INTEL on it, the reason we dont want to consult her first is to AVOID raising any RELATIONSHIP FLAGS which might disrupt the pure PLATONIC relationship. Also give your condolences to Nonohara Miaka at her grave before doing so.

White collar CRIME never rests!

White collar BUSINESS on the other hand, seems to rest quite frequently. Through LEGION's vast network of agents, you learn that there won't be any ARMORED CARS transporting money until DAY 21.

While there's definitely a long wait for this kind of HEIST, the payout will be MASSIVE!

You don't feel the need to offer your condolences to Nonohara Miaka because paying your respects is already part of your MORNING ROUTINE.

With this time well spent, you find the sun to be setting.

You head off to the PARK, ready to locate this individual.

===CUTSCENE MODE===

You wander about for a bit, given that this park is actually quite large and you were never told of any designated meeting place.

As you pass the central fountain, you take some time to toss a coin in. Making wishes might be something most folk would consider a foolish superstition, but heck, you can fling about fireballs and lightning and magic's also considered something for the superstitious.

The coin lands on your reflection, but fails to make that telltale splash.

You glance closer to investigate when your reflection rises up from the water.

Holy hell, you're tripping balls. What did Florian put in your lunch?


???: You the one Mann sent?

DARC: I- um, yeah.

Well, either this is one really clever hallucination, or you found your man. Woman. Thing.

You settle for the latter because honestly want to hope you aren't passed out on the floor as Florian does lewd things like holding your hand.


???: So, let's get going! There'll be time for introductions tomorrow!

You shake your head and sigh before guiding them to your home.

===END CUTSCENE MODE===

Shortly after arriving home, you relay your gender preferences, to which your new "guest" complies with readily. For a LIFE ALTERING DECISION, they, she? She went through with it without a second thought.

Florian seems a little peeved over this.

You offer up the name of Lucianna, to which she doesn't seem entirely DISPLEASED towards, but she doesn't seem to be very THRILLED about it either.

Now there's the issue of BEDS. There's two bedrooms in the place, total, and no COUCH for someone to crash on. Someone's gonna have to share a bed with Lucianna for now.

You don't know which situation could be worse, honestly. Leaving Florian alone with someone she might perceive as COMPETITION seems almost as bad as well, sharing a bed with someone Florian might perceive as COMPETITION. Before anyone suggests it, no, you refuse to give Lucianna a bed for herself while you're stuck sleeping with Florian and her constant invasions of personal space.

What to do, what to do?
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
avatar

Posts : 3570
Friendliness : 3637
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2010-12-08
Age : 23
Location : Arkansas, usually

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:07 am

Steal a bed? Or a mattress. Or a couch. Or a futon. Short of that, make a makeshift bed using spare pillows and blankets and stuff.

_________________
Quote :
“Only after the last tree has been cut down,
Only after the last river has been poisoned,
Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
avatar

Posts : 963
Friendliness : 1107
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-12-21
Age : 27
Location : The stall of an Olive Garden bathroom.

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:54 am

>Steal a bed? Or a mattress. Or a couch. Or a futon. Short of that, make a makeshift bed using spare pillows and blankets and stuff.

You have neither the TIME or RESOURCES to do any of that at this moment!
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
avatar

Posts : 892
Friendliness : 886
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-03-08
Age : 23
Location : The Underworld

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:34 am

Ask that one of them spend the night awake so only two people are sleeping with the only two beds available.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
avatar

Posts : 1007
Friendliness : 1167
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2010-12-09
Age : 5
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:07 am

TGood idea but do you want to risk Florian Staring at you all night.

_________________
Day Fours Official Trap.

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:
 


My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
ORDER BY aggressive_combat_data
HAVING terminate_mode
Target name BEN, hostility confirmed. Disconnecting target's digital information
interface."
Back to top Go down
http://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
avatar

Posts : 963
Friendliness : 1107
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-12-21
Age : 27
Location : The stall of an Olive Garden bathroom.

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:19 am

>Ask that one of them spend the night awake so only two people are sleeping with the only two beds available.

You suppose this idea could WORK. You begin to suggest that Florian stays up this ni-

>TGood idea but do you want to risk Florian Staring at you all night.

Aw hell no. You are NOT letting that happen. Not TONIGHT. Preferably not EVER. You volunteer to stay up through the night, given that you have more MOTIVATION than either of them. You'll suffer a bit, but there's no suffering compared to how CREEPY Florian can be.

Due to this decision, you find yourself able to take another action at the cost of 50 MOTIVATION.

You can't find any way to use this action to GO THE FUCK TO SLEEP unless you change your stance on sharing a bed, which is highly unlikely.

What're you gonna do?
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
avatar

Posts : 1007
Friendliness : 1167
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2010-12-09
Age : 5
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:22 am

Order a bed online with superfast delivery, Internet FTW.

_________________
Day Fours Official Trap.

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:
 


My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
ORDER BY aggressive_combat_data
HAVING terminate_mode
Target name BEN, hostility confirmed. Disconnecting target's digital information
interface."
Back to top Go down
http://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
avatar

Posts : 963
Friendliness : 1107
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-12-21
Age : 27
Location : The stall of an Olive Garden bathroom.

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:27 am

>Order a bed online with superfast delivery, Internet FTW.

While you do indeed have more than ENOUGH money to buy a bed, you sure as heck don't have the space.

Sure, you could leave it in the LIVING ROOM, but then it'd be in a center of foot traffic and nobody would want a room there, given how loud the place is in the morning.

Besides, your COMPUTER is in your room, where Lucianna is staying! You can't just barge in there while she's SLEEPING! You may be close enough with Florian to pull that SHIT, but you just met her!

Any other ideas?
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
avatar

Posts : 892
Friendliness : 886
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-03-08
Age : 23
Location : The Underworld

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:37 pm

Take a walk down the street and see if you can find any place that sells couches or couches that can turn into a bed, this would provide something more suitable in the living room as a sleeping arrangement. Also check if one of the apartments nearby is unoccupied, considering how much money you have you could rent out a nearby apartment for extra people and minions to stay.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
avatar

Posts : 3570
Friendliness : 3637
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2010-12-08
Age : 23
Location : Arkansas, usually

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:14 pm

Excellent suggestion. If that fails, you could try getting a futon.

_________________
Quote :
“Only after the last tree has been cut down,
Only after the last river has been poisoned,
Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
avatar

Posts : 963
Friendliness : 1107
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-12-21
Age : 27
Location : The stall of an Olive Garden bathroom.

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:20 am

>Take a walk down the street and see if you can find any place that sells couches or couches that can turn into a bed, this would provide something more suitable in the living room as a sleeping arrangement. Also check if one of the apartments nearby is unoccupied, considering how much money you have you could rent out a nearby apartment for extra people and minions to stay.

>Excellent suggestion. If that fails, you could try getting a futon.

Well, in most cases, your minions would have their own LODGING, but Lucianna qualifies as a UNIQUE UNIT, much like you and Florian.

You make sure to note that you're looking for one of these three: COUCHES, FUTONS, or APARTMENTS for rent.

You take to the streets, glancing at properties and stores.

KRAKAUER FURNITURE looks like a place to look at for COUCHES and the like.

You can't tell at a glance if any stores would sell FUTONS, so you'd have to check again, when the anti-burglary shutters aren't obstructing the windows.

You spot a few "FOR RENT" signs, and even a "FOR SALE" sign for a house larger than your own. You'd have to ask around about prices, but you can also look to TYRONE'S BLACK AND BEEFY REAL ESTATE if you want to look into buying property.

After concluding your search, you return home at the crack of dawn.

It's DAY 13. It's Saturday.

You go about your morning routine, not a care in the world.

Florian walks out of YOUR room, in your STANDARD BUSINESS SUIT. She greets you, clearly oblivious to your visible discomfort in regards to your closet being raided.

Just before you can make any attempt to use your PIZZAZZ to convince her that her own clothing suits her better, a SECOND Florian leaves her room in her MAID APPAREL and greets you before shooting the first Florian a very empty glance.

Clearly, there's Doppelganger shenanigans afoot.

You announce that you're making breakfast for everyone, just to TEST their reactions.

As expected, the one YOUR suit seems to be quite pleased with this, whereas the other FUSSES and WORRIES, attempting to make sure you don't get hurt by stray oil or a poorly angled knife.

Well, Lucianna definitely needs more practice being a CREEPY WORRYWART to impersonate Florian.

As you three have breakfast, you commend Lucianna on her attempt, but proudly state that when it comes to Florian, there's no way you'd make a mistake. She chuckles, stating that her initial plan was to try and impersonate YOU, but given her current skill, it'd be too obvious for Florian.

Now that you're done with breakfast, you can enjoy your day off!
You have three actions today!

What'll you do?

- GO THE FUCK TO SLEEP, ending the DAY.
- Check your COMPLETE STATUS PAGE.
- Ask your journal of EXPOSITION a single question.
- Consult Florian. She specializes in MINION MANAGEMENT, SHIPPING, and INTEL.
- Consult Lucianna. She currently specializes in NOTHING, but can receive training. She has 5 Skill points to spend.
- Check your list of OBJECTIVES.
- Other.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
avatar

Posts : 892
Friendliness : 886
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-03-08
Age : 23
Location : The Underworld

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:38 pm

Spend skill pints on Lucianna, procure training if possible as well.
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
avatar

Posts : 963
Friendliness : 1107
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-12-21
Age : 27
Location : The stall of an Olive Garden bathroom.

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:09 am

>Spend skill pints on Lucianna, procure training if possible as well.

Given that you didn't specify how you intended to distribute Lucianna's skill points, AUTO-LEVEL activates, dumping all five points into her lowest stat, VIGOR.

Lucianna's stats are as follows:

MOTIVATION: 250%
CONCENTRATION: 350%

VIG: 10
KNK: 20
WIT: 15
PIZ: 15

As per training, these are the jobs you can currently train Lucianna to perform:

- SERVANT

- TROOPER

- SABOTEUR

More jobs can be unlocked by increasing Lucianna's stats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   

Back to top Go down
 
Cancellation Quest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Elf Quest Toy Box!
» can't betray strauss in the gargoyle quest
» TBC Quest-Maps
» valor's Quest emporium =]
» Yotta Quest SWM Winter Schedule (December/January)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fourth Day :: The Living Room :: Forum Games-
Jump to: