The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Share | 

Cancellation Quest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:18 pm

Check your list of objectives, who knows if something happened while you were asleep.

♫ You think you'll win, but soon you'll see, you may beat some, but you can't beat me ♫
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior

Friendliness : 1107

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:27 am

>Check your list of objectives, who knows if something happened while you were asleep.

You check your objectives, just to make sure anything happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------
DAILY OBJECTIVES: Go to work. (MONDAY TO FRIDAY)

DAY 12:
- GIBBERIAN PRIDE DAY. STUDENTS get a day off.

ACTIVE STORY OBJECTIVE:
"Well, DAY 8 marks the first anniversary of your EXILE, kid. Be sure to contact us on DAY 8, and try not to start the second year with a wasted MIRACLE. - L"
---------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's an easy enough week. Last action of the day. What're gonna do?
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:34 am

Use your new computer to find out everything you can about the companies behind the production of MGWD. Might be you could use some information against them.

Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:11 am

>Use your new computer to find out everything you can about the companies behind the production of MGWD. Might be you could use some information against them.

You go online to do some research on companies involved with MAGICAL GIRL WITCH DETECTIVE. Turns out, your initial theories regarding the cancellation of the show were wrong. They simply ran out of MONEY. There's rumors of a KICKSTARTER floating around, but it's not confirmed at this time.

You also take the time to check up on the FANIME and are quite surprised to see that they've already put out a pilot episode.

Okay, you can get past the ART quality. It's not a professional production after all.

The VOICES are very... Unique? You think that's a nice, non-critical word.

The PLOT given for this episode? What the fuck is up with this DOUBLE MOE FANSERVICE BULLSHIT?
You must have been watching a totally different show from these people.

You cry yourself to sleep and promise to never watch the FANIME ever again.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:25 am

Make a mental note to research making your own fanime, thus adding a 'CHECK MENTAL NOTES' option in the general menu.

Now go to sleep.

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:26 am

Today is DAY 8! You have to go meet with GROSSE in TALLMAN INDUSTRIES.

>Make a mental note to research making your own fanime, thus adding a 'CHECK MENTAL NOTES' option in the general menu.

You don't really have the talent for that, but you digress. You create the mental note anyway.

You then head off to TALLMAN INDUSTRIES, where you have an appointment with your HANDLER.

You are greeted at the front desk by an UNENTHUSIASTIC PART-TIMER who directs you to the elevator.

Apparently, you're set to meet with PRESIDENT TALLMAN.

You head to the PENTHOUSE OFFICE and find that the UNENTHUSIASTIC PART-TIMER has abandoned you to take the elevator down. You enter the office, unsurprised to find a certain faceless man sitting in the admittedly awesome chair in the room.

===CUTSCENE MODE===

Grosse opens his laptop and rises up to greet you. His head almost touches the high, vaulted ceiling.

Shit. You forgot he was this tall.

GROSSE: "Ah! 714! Good to see you! I'll get in touch with the rest of the Inner Circle in a moment, but I'd like to talk business. That good with you?"

DARC: "I hardly have any reason to object, Handler."

GROSSE: "No need to be so formal! Just call me Grosse!"

DARC: "Alright fine. I hardly have any reason to object, GROSSE."

Dismissing your remark, Grosse looks to both sides in an exaggerated, obviously comedic fashion, and speaks to you in an almost ridiculous hushed tone.

GROSSE: "Oh come on! Now you're just being sarcastic! Anyway, I've got something for you to do, off the books."

DARC: "Forgive me if I don't sound very excited at this prospect."

GROSSE: "No worries! It's not like last time! No werewolf luchadores, I assure you!"

DARC: "So, lay it on me. What's this job?"

GROSSE: "I've got someone who's gotta make an illegal jump from the Netherworld to the area in the general vicinity of your residence on Gibberian Pride Day. I need you to 'forget' to report their arrival, and provide them lodging."

DARC: "I hope I'm not the only one that finds it ironic that the Enforcer is asking for some rules to be bent."

Grosse chuckles at this comment. He clearly doesn't give a fuck about the rules. It truly is ironic.

GROSSE: "Aren't I always narrowly avoiding broken rules? Anyway, you stand to profit from this job as well."

DARC: "How so?

GROSSE: "Well, this individual's gonna need lodging, and after some negotiation, I managed to convince them to become a Live-In Servant in exchange for room and board. You might find some use in their particular abilities, provided you give them some training. That's as clear as I can be at this time."

DARC: "And why would you want to just want to hand me a free servant? What's the catch?"

GROSSE: "Well, the individual's a criminal, so legal emigration's out of the question. As for where I stand to profit, they already paid quite the handsome fee to get safe passage. I don't have much of a profile on them, so I'm being completely honest when I say I can't be more clear."

DARC: "Oh, I'm only taking in criminals? This sounds totally safe."

Grosse shrugs, understanding your concerns, if only slightly.

GROSSE: "Look, I'll try to get you a full dossier on them before they arrive, and more importantly, I'll send $10,000 your way for gear in case things go sour. Not to mention this'll definitely put you on my list of preferred Neophytes, and that's a good thing to be on, if you didn't already guess as much. Deal?"

===CUTSCENE MODE END===

Do you accept this deal? You could potentially gain a new ally, but this individual is a rogue element at the time. To the same coin, there are a good few rewards for performing this task. But if things do indeed go sour, how much will you actually be keeping in the end?
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:25 pm

Accept. It's not like a great and powerful mage such as yourself couldn't handle it. And if it does go sour, kill him and reap in some battle experience.

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:22 pm

>Accept. It's not like a great and powerful mage such as yourself couldn't handle it. And if it does go sour, kill him and reap in some battle experience.

You'd hardly consider yourself a "great and powerful mage", but you've got Florian to back you up, if anything.

You agree to the deal, much to Grosse's PLEASURE.

===CUTSCENE MODE===

GROSSE: "Alright. With that all done and said, I'll put out a message to the Inner Circle. Let's get to work."

Grosse types away at his laptop for a good ten minutes, occasionally making a "hmm" or a "huh".

DARC: "So? What's going on?"

GROSSE: "Well, they answered, and as expected, everyone's got some work that they don't want to push onto their own Neophytes. Except Lumière, but she scares me, personally."

DARC: "Let's see the offers, then."

The laptop is turned to face you, showing the list of jobs available.

===CUTSCENE MODE END===

JOBS AVAILABLE:

A PROPER PARTY - From what I read of EXILE 714's file, he makes a choice cup of tea. I could use someone like him for an upcoming tea party I have planned. Payment will be based upon quality of work and behavior. I need this done on DAY 18, and this will likely take the whole day. - Alcatraz

KILL STUFF - KILL STUFF. DAY 15. PAYING MONEY. - AHRIMAN

Test Subject? - I'm running some tests on medicines that may become standard issue for Legion. While I've tested it on a wide variety of humans and demons, I want to check with half breeds as well. Grosse, I don't specifically need your little rebel, the seven fourteen kid, but every person counts. I need them on days fifteen through eighteen. Payment will come in the form of Stat Points. - L

Playmate! - Grossie! I want someone to play with! We'll have candy and naps and watch movies and play games and stuff! I'll come over the same day someone offers to play! - E15

Grosse reminds you that you have to take a job sooner or later if you want to get your MONTHLY FUNDING back, but you don't necessarily have to take a job now.

Which job do you intend to take, if any?
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:17 am

Take the first two. If you can, find out more about the third. This 'testing' stuff is suspicious.

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:55 am

>Take the first two. If you can, find out more about the third. This 'testing' stuff is suspicious.

You take the first two.

You've personally met Alcatraz, and despite being a bit uppity, he's an alright guy. He definitely cares more about RULES and REGULATIONS than Grosse, which balances the INNER CIRCLE out a bit.

As for Ahriman, you've never met him, but you can assume he's either got a fucked up CAPSLOCK or is attempting to channel his UNENDING BATTLE LUST into the keyboard through ALLCAPS.

You inquire about the job posted by Lumière. It seems more suspicious than her usual brand of employment offers.

Grosse simply shrugs and reminds you that to know what other HANDLERS are doing would require him to actually work as an ENFORCER, and save for E15, everyone gets their PANTIES in a bunch as soon as he starts making ROUNDS. Better to let sleeping dogs lie, he tells you.

Well, since you couldn't take her JOB and reasonably be expected to complete your REQUESTS from Alcatraz and Ahriman, it's no huge tragedy. You don't take Lumière's job.

Grosse offers to walk you to the front door, but you POLITELY decline. Heaven knows what kind of uproar a nine-foot tall FACELESS man would cause!

On the way out of the office, Grosse stops you. He tells you that you'll receive your first month's FUNDING from the UNENTHUSIASTIC PART-TIMER, and you can stop by his office in a month's time to pick up the next one.

The UNENTHUSIASTIC PART-TIMER gives you a manila envelope stuffed with $10000 dollars and the LEGION 12 MONTH CALENDAR. This was originally an internal FUNDRAISING initiative, but after Lumière arrived on the scene, it became possible to produce them with only the cost of labor to factor in, making their respective prices PLUMMET. Every member of LEGION has to take racy pictures for this, even if they aren't particularly attractive. You take a look at this month, JANUARY, and expect to see some fapable pics of sexy DEMON BABES or lovable HUMAN MUSCLE WIZARDS. You instead find a few racy pictures of YOURSELF. Grosse no doubt had something to do with you getting your own picture.

You return home and hang up your calendar, cause at least it'll let you track the month and day.

What will you do now? You have two actions remaining.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:05 am

Plan ways to get more money, like robbing a armored car that is coverd by thick bulletproof steel and is tracked by gps. you could use your teleport speel to get in and out of the truck without raising suspicion if possible. Oh and talk to florian bout those picture since she probably had something to do with it.

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
ORDER BY aggressive_combat_data
HAVING terminate_mode
Target name BEN, hostility confirmed. Disconnecting target's digital information
interface."
Back to top Go down
http://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:19 am

>Plan ways to get more money, like robbing a armored car that is coverd by thick bulletproof steel and is tracked by gps. you could use your teleport speel to get in and out of the truck without raising suspicion if possible. Oh and talk to florian bout those picture since she probably had something to do with it.

With your current MOTIVATION of 300%, you find that you can indeed plan a new type of crime. While you were intending to start NAKED MUSICAL PERFORMANCES IN PUBLIC, this idea of robbing an armored truck sounds much more BADASS! Thank you, head voices!

ACTS OF VILLAINY UPDATE:

DANGEROUS MISSION: ARMORED TRUCK ROBBERY!

You find this incredibly DANGEROUS a prospect to walk into a mission armed with only minor SPELLS, your BARE HANDS, and a few STEAKS, so you should probably go to the local METALWORK before planning this particular ACT OF VILLAINY.

You approach Florian about the LEGION 12 MONTH CALENDAR, but as your SUSPICIONS of Grosse were already in place, it didn't seem too surprising when she DENIED having any part in this. Florian does however, have a highly CLICHE animu nosebleed as an immediate response to seeing you in various COMPROMISING IMAGES. She especially seems to enjoy the swimsuit shots.

With that done, what do you plan on doing before heading to bed?
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:26 pm

Consult the local METALWORK place.

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:39 pm

>Consult the local METALWORK place.

You head to the POLLUX METALWORK.

You're greeted by a burly man who introduces himself as POLLUX. Just by looking around, you can see the guy likes BOXING. You check out his INVENTORY. He doesn't have much of a stock, given that he only opened up last FRIDAY.

WEAPONS:

- IRON BRACERS - ATK: 3, CON: 20%, WAIT: 1 - $4000

- IRON SWORD - ATK: 6, CON: 30%, WAIT: 1 - $5000

- IRON AXE - ATK: 9, CON: 40%, WAIT: 2 - $4800

[LIMITED TIME!] - STRIKER GAUNTLETS - ATK: 10, CON: 40%, WAIT: 1 - $15000

ARMOR:

- LEATHER JACKET - DEF: 5 - $5000

- LEATHER BOOTS - DEF: 2 - $2000

What equipment will you buy, if any?

Last edited by Darc on Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:48 am

I dont see how any of them could help breaking into an armored car unless the axe or gauntlets magically make you strong enough to rip open the sealed doors.

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
HAVING terminate_mode
Target name BEN, hostility confirmed. Disconnecting target's digital information
interface."
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:43 am

>I dont see how any of them could help breaking into an armored car unless the axe or gauntlets magically make you strong enough to rip open the sealed doors.

Well, you see, the folks who guard those trucks are kind of allowed to use lethal force. That's exactly why they carry around firearms. And let's be honest here. What's gonna offer more attack power on the off chance you gotta fight these guys? Leather gloves, or metal weaponry? Something's better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:13 am

best to get the eaxe then, 1 stat less than the gauntlets and you probably could throw it like a hatchet

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
HAVING terminate_mode
interface."
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:01 am

>best to get the eaxe then, 1 stat less than the gauntlets and you probably could throw it like a hatchet

You pony up the $4800 and take your new IRON AXE. This will definitely do more damage than your LEATHER GLOVES, that's for sure.

POLLUX tips his hat to you as you leave. What a polite guy.

FINANCES UPDATED:

-4800 GIBBERIAN DOLLARS

You stow your axe in your closet and head straight to bed.

Last edited by Darc on Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:20 am

You wake up on DAY 9, a very busy day indeed.

You head to work with note in hand, get excused on the grounds of GASTROINTESTINAL DISTRESS, and get to act as the waiter for that group of students again, this time your boosted WIT and PIZZAZZ rendering you a much more CAPABLE and ENTERTAINING worker. You dart back and forth between the table and the kitchen, getting in just as much time to socialize with the girls as you do with Jessica. At the end of their lunch time, they leave a cumulative $20 TIP for you and Jessica to SPLIT. You're already moving up in the world!

Afterwards, you collect your money from your EXTORTION RACKETS, netting you an extra $4000. It's almost as though you never bought that AXE in the first place!

With these two bits of business done, you have one action remaining today. What will you do?
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:48 am

Make some trouble, you earned a night out doing villainous things.

OH SHIT YOU GUYS HARRISON FORD IS BACK FOR MY FANCY ASSORTED CHOCOLATES

Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:03 am

>Make some trouble, you earned a night out doing villainous things.

Without much in the way of specific DIRECTION as per what kinds of villainous things you should be doing, you go HOG WILD and have a night out on the town. Your exploits become nothing short of LEGEND, and many a street performer sings the praise of the FLAMENCO BATMAN. Through the use of your VIGOR, KNACK, WIT, and PIZZAZZ, you united two rival street gangs of VAGUE LATIN DESCENT through your SKILLFUL moves and FRILLY CLOTHING. PEACE returned to the downtown district overnight, bringing HAPPINESS to many a business owner. You later wake up on DAY 10, HUNG OVER, not remembering a single thing about the previous NIGHT. You find yourself SHOCKED when your face literally PLASTERS the news.

Drunken villainy doesn't work, kids.

Fuck. So much for being a discrete guy. You're now pretty much the BATMAN OF FLAMENCO to GLITCH CITY. Good job.

You think back on things though and realize two things. You don't know FLAMENCO, nor did you own a FRILLY OUTFIT before last night. Where the hell did either of those come from?

You arrive to work LATE, but nobody particularly seems to mind.

You get a few compliments on things ranging from your STRONG SENSE of JUSTICE to your DANCE TALENT, and even at one point how good you look in FRILLY CLOTHING.

It's almost as though the world was turned UPSIDE DOWN.

Work is uneventful, other than a bunch of complete strangers trying to be FRIENDLY with you.

You sprint home, somehow avoiding being detected. You have two actions left today. What do you intend to do?
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:09 am

Well good job becoming Flamenco Batman, maybe you should've worn your mask. However now that you're considered a public hero you'll be less likely to be considered a villain. But you seem to have lost sight of your quest, after visiting the shrine in your closet for the day you should write a well-worded letter to the studio responsible for cancelling your favorite show and politely request that they bring it back, can't hurt to ask nicely the first time.

OH SHIT YOU GUYS HARRISON FORD IS BACK FOR MY FANCY ASSORTED CHOCOLATES

Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:11 am

Extort the Hell out of the gangs now use your drunkenly exploits to your advantage as a faceless man out to get the BATMAN OF FLAMENCO. Just like the Joker in the Dark Knight Magic tricks included

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
HAVING terminate_mode
interface."
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:31 am

>Well good job becoming Flamenco Batman, maybe you should've worn your mask. However now that you're considered a public hero you'll be less likely to be considered a villain. But you seem to have lost sight of your quest, after visiting the shrine in your closet for the day you should write a well-worded letter to the studio responsible for cancelling your favorite show and politely request that they bring it back, can't hurt to ask nicely the first time.

You're pretty sure you left home with your FEATURELESS MASK. You can't find it anymore, actually.
Thankfully, there's no images of you wearing your FEATURELESS MASK, so FISHER KING and LORD RENAIS D'ARC are not linked as far as identities go.

You do not recall erecting a shrine in your closet, so you visit the GRAVE you made for Nonohara Miaka and pay your respects instead.

With your WIT, it isn't hard to send a decent letter to the production studio regarding MAGICAL GIRL WITCH DETECTIVE. It comes off mostly as fan mail, but you ask the IMPORTANT questions without sounding completely and utterly WHINY.

>Extort the Hell out of the gangs now use your drunkenly exploits to your advantage as a faceless man out to get the BATMAN OF FLAMENCO. Just like the Joker in the Dark Knight Magic tricks included

You don't know where your MASK is! Besides, doesn't fighting yourself seem a bit neurotic when you already have HEROES that are trying to NON-LETHALLY break all the bones in your body before shipping you off to prison? If that wasn't enough, you were SINGING and DANCING in front of those guys. They'd surely recognize your voice!

You have a single action remaining today. What will you do?
Back to top Go down
ThatOneAsian
Friend
Friend

Friendliness : 112

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:49 am

Have dinner. You need a nice meal after what you went through.
Back to top Go down
http://roboblob.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cancellation Quest   

Back to top Go down

Cancellation Quest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next