The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Chaos' party: Thread 6.1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:21 pm

"Alright, I'm jumping." Darem called out before rolling up and charging forward. At the last second, he unfurled and used the momentum to push off the ground. He landed on the first platform with a loud thud, and stood still for a second to see if the platform would fall.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:07 am

Reina held her breath, expecting the platform to fall. "Looks like these are really sturdy right?" She was confused as to how they could be suspended in midair.

Jillian jumped and whooped. "Yeah let's see you make the next one!" She said excitedly before leaping to the fourth platform.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:43 am

Chaos leaped across the next three platforms and landed on the other side. He turned around and watched the others.

Fist had little trouble making the leaps to the other side. "Whew, what's next?" She asked as she shook her feet.

"More of the same." Chaos replied while pointing up at the visible platforms on the next level above them.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:55 pm

Jillian got to the other side and looked up. She felt exhausted just looking at all the platforms they would have to jump.

Reina jumped for one of the farther away platforms and almost didn't quite make it, having to scramble up she rolled flat on her back when she got to the top of the platform and let her heart beat for a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:45 pm

Darem repeated the process to reach the next few platforms, landing closer and closer to the edge each time. It was hard to gain momentum with the platforms being short. He stood and watched as Reina jumped and scrambled up onto the platform, "You alright kid? I could grab ya and help you make the next jump if you want!" He yelled out before rolling to the next platform.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:29 am

Reina nodded and decided to take the lift, the platforms seemed unaffected by weight and she was struggling with leaping from platform to platform. It was probably safer to take the ride. "Thanks"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 6:28 pm

Darem jumped to the platform Reina was on. He stood back and judged the distance. "Alright, stand back you three!" He offered his hand to Reina, "You ready?" He asked, and flashed a toothy grin.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 7:07 pm

Reina took Darem's hand and smiled back at him, it would be a relief to get though this set of platforms but there were still so many to go.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:57 am

Darem pulled Reina close and held onto her, careful not to squeeze her too tight. He hummed thoughtfully, "One of you be ready to catch her!" he called out before stepping to the back edge and curling up. He used the same technique as before to launch himself in the air. "Catch!" He yelled, tossing Reina down to the three. He landed a short time later on his hands and knees, another loud thud echoing out. He looked back at how close he had gotten, his right leg hanging off of the edge. He looked up at the others, "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:03 am

What he told them to catch Reina caught on to his plan. With minimal warning she was spiraling into the air alone, her surrounding blurred in her vision.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:31 am

Fist snatched Reina out of the air and hopped out of the way of the flying boulder crashing in front of them. "Well that was fun." Fist said as she set Reina back down.

"Let's get moving to the next set." Chaos suggested as he made his way up the stairs to the next set of platforms.

In due time the group made it past several sets of these floating platforms of varying distances. Some of them even moved. Finally they made it to the end of this tiring activity. A loud crashing could be heard above them every few moments. Chaos looked down the edge to where they entered. They'd come a long way. "What's everyone's status?" He asked

Fist was leaning against the wall. "A little sweaty, Still good to go." She replied.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:33 am

"Sore." Reina answered, after being tossed she had tried to make most of the jumps herself.

"That was a stupidly long trip up." Jillian said looking down over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:52 am

"I've been better." Darem replied, looking back. Hopefully, there'd be an easier exit at the end of wherever they were going.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:10 am

The group went up the stairs to the next floor. From the doorway, the next room was lit by dim torches revealing a ramp upwards. As they walked out into the room they quickly had to Jump to either side as a huge boulder smashed right into where they'd been standing. As the boulder collided into the wall it smashed into pieces. "That was a close one." Fist said as she looked at the crumbled bits of stone. "Now we know what that crashing was." Chaos added. The sound of more rolling boulders was not far off on the dark ramp before them.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 7:59 am

"That's going to make moving through there difficult." Jillian observed.

"Hopefully nothing important up that way." Reina said, of course there probably would be, that's why it's hard to reach.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:09 am

Darem laughed, "Aha! Now this is my kind of obstacle! I remember dodging these from when I was just a little goron! Let's uh- just hope that I'm not rusty, eh?" He scratched the back of his head and chuckled nervously.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:33 pm

He didn't seem very confident, but Reina had watched plenty of gorons crush rocks before so maybe all he needed was some cheering on. "You can do it." she said, "I believe in you."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:38 pm

Darem smiled down at the little kokiri and looked up the ramp. "I'll take point then! Just make sure not to get hit by the debris!" He grinned and started forward, ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:50 am

"Alright then. Lead the way." Chaos said to Darem as his eyes glowed purple to better see the dimly lit room. As the most recent boulder came crashing into the wall he immediately ordered everyone to get their asses in gear.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 5:23 am

Darem nodded and continued upward. As the boulders came he would yell back and let em know. "To the right." He called out and stepped to the side. This continued on for awhile. "This ramp can't go on for too much longer..." he thought as he called out again, "Right again." He stepped around the rock to see another heading straight for them, "Shit." He muttered under his breath. He quickly adjusted his feet to have a more secure hold, "Stand back!" He yelled and stuck his arms out. He caught the boulder and slid back a bit before stopping. He looked back at the others before putting all of his strength into pushing the boulder off to the side. "Everyone...Alright?" He huffed.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 8:58 am

"Still good back here." Jillian called up to Darem. She pulled Reina behind her for safety, "Don't tire yourself out, not like we can take a break in the middle of this thing."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:59 am

"We're fine. Keep moving!" Chaos ordered as he looked towards the next boulder rolling down at them. He motioned everyone to move out of the way and continue onward.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:39 am

Darem nodded and kept moving, albeit at a slower pace. He kept glancing back at the others. His carelessness then could've gotten them killed. He led them up the ramp, being more cautious, but nothing else seemed to bug them. At the top of the ramp, and away from the boulders, he sat down against a wall and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 3:19 am

At the top of the ramp was an empty room lit only by weathered statues wielding forever burning torches. In the middle of the room there was a sole platform with a switch on it. Overhead was only darkness as the ceiling was far beyond their range of sight. Along the walls there carved images of a temple with a large winged beast above it.

Fist walked along the walls, looking at the imagery. "How interesting..."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 3:23 am

Jillian peered into the room as she patted Darem on the shoulder. "You done good." She said, after thinking about it she added, "We couldn't have done it without you."

Reina stayed close to Chaos as she craned her neck as far back as she could to look at the abysmal black above. "It's so big." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos' party: Thread 6.1
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next