The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Chaos' party: Thread 6.1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 1:30 pm

in no time the group returned to the entrance of the canyon. On the outside, Fist was telling stories to some of the guards. "....and I did it all with just this thumb." She ended a sentence as she held her thumb up in front of her face. one of the stalfos sat with his arms around his legs. "You're messed up lady." He replied. Fist shrugged. "Bitch had it coming."

One bored guard sat by the edge of the canyon wall. Shock struck him as he saw the returning masses of stalfos. "H-H-HE'S... THEY'RE.... OPEN THE GATE HE'S BACK THE CAPTAIN IS BACK!" he fell ran for the gate opening mechanism almost tripping on the lever. All the stalfos that were present got up and ran to the gate. The doors opened wide and the group along with the captain and hundreds of stalfos tunneled through. The guards all saluted to the Keeta as he walked over. "At ease soldiers!" Keeta ordered as he slung his hammer over his shoulder. "C-c-captain... where... what happened?" one of the stalfos asked. "Ah it's a long tale that best be saved for later. What's important now is the war is over and the Ikana forces are back in action!" The stalfos behind him raised their weapons in the air proudly

Fist jogged over, the stalfos guards had readily dropped the chains when they'd ran over to the gate. "You're back!" She exclaimed. "Was there any doubt?" Chaos replied with a brow raised. Fist rolled her eyes. "Shut up. What happened down there. You guys look pretty roughed up."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 8:54 pm

Reina was right beside Fist as they ran towards the group. She gave Chaos a big hug and listened to what they had to say.

"You get pretty roughed up when you're helping end a war." Jillian smirked.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 10:08 pm

"You were supposed to find some dead guy's remains... and you fought a war?" Fist said confused. "This should surprise me more than it does..."

Chaos patted Reina's head. "That's what happens when someone starts eating ominous glowing red gems they find on one of the bodies." He said as he looked in Darem's direction
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 11:47 pm

Darem rubbed the back of his head and smiled nervously, "Heheh. Well it alls well that ends well, yeah? That canyon was a bit boring too. I had to liven it up somehow." He looked over at the skeletons. "So to speak..."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 3:12 am

"Well glad you guys had fun. I've been bored as hell for hours." Fist crossed her arms grumped about being left behind.

"Don't worry. I'll throw you in a do or die situation next time to make it up to you." Chaos said as he nudged her shoulder with his fist.

Keeta soon rounded everyone up and told em to move out towards the castle, removing Fist and Reina's chains first of course. When they returned the commander ran out with many other stalfos. "CAPTAIN!" The commander exclaimed while saluting so haird you could her a clunk from his hand meeting his skull. "Commander." Keeta greeted in return. "I trust you've kept things running smoothly in my absence?" The commander nodded. "Of course Captain! Of course!" The commander turned towards the party. "How did you manage this?" Keeta waved it off "Long story. I'll fill ya in later. What's important is the war is over! These fine soldiers won it for us." The stalfos came over to examine the party again including many that had never gotten a chance. Some stalchildren were brave enough to get closer and poke at Darem's belly. They touched Reina's hair, tugged Chaos coat. Some grabbed Fists hands and wobbled them around. One of the normal stalfos guards came over and hugged Jillian "I'm so happy, if I had the ability to cry I'd be crying flooding the room." He sad with a wobbling voice of joy

( Basically this is the end of return of the jedi)
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 3:16 am

Jillian awkwardly hugged the Stalfos back. "Happy to be of service."

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 10:37 am

Darem crossed his arms and smiled, "Glad to see everyone in higher spirits!"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 4:38 pm

After celebrating for awhile, the Commander had the stalchild who swiped the mask come out and return it along with the rest of the group's stuff. Chaos stuff the mask in his bag and holstered his gun. Then another large figure entered the room and all went silent. He was tall, but not massive like Keeta. His face was covered, but his hands were bone showing he was also a stalfos. He wore long purple robes surprisingly well maintained compared to what the others were wearing. He walked gracefully over to the party and looked them over. "You must be the intruders I heard so much about. I suppose I should be calling you heroes now though. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Igus du Ikana, head of the royal family and ruler of Ikana. You've done a great service to us by returning my most favored Captain."

"Well, you know... call to duty and such." Chaos said in what could be considered a sarcastic tone.

"Indeed." The prince said completely missing the joke.  "Now that you've got your stuff back I'd appreciate it if you filled us in a bit more about what's going on and why you were here." Igos said as he took a seat on a stone stool. Chaos told them a majority of what was happening ( aside from the time travel mumbo jumbo ) and that there were others helping to find the masks. The ruler digested the information in thought. "So this wizard doesn't know the mask here was taken. If he's smart he'll come here when he finds out as we have a history of taking things from that place. We must prepare to protect our home. Get to setting up our barricades Commander." The Commander nodded and went off to get prepared. "Now, after all the trouble my people put you through I suppose I shouldn't let you go empty handed. What would people think of the Ikana family if they did not reward those who help them?" He called for an old chest to be brought out and had it opened, revealing two ornate bows adorned with intricate designs. One was a fiery crimson, and the other a chilling blue. "We found these bows in a tomb even older than we are. I noticed the two archers in your party." He motioned to Reina and Jillian. "Surely you could use the magical properties of these bows to their fullest." Another stalchild walked over to Fist and opened a smaller chest containing a pair of boots. "These boots, while heavy when lifted, make the wearer light on their feet and helps them dance across the field of battle with the grace of a cat." Fist picked up the boots. "Hope they're my size." She said as she held one next to her foot. The king looked to Darem next. "The Captain wanted to present this one himself so I'll let him do the honors." Keeta came forward from his stool. "Since we'll be stuck here I want you to knock some heads with Nila for me." He said as he twirled his hammer around to the size of a mallet and handing it to Darem. "Large guys like us need a good hammer by their side!"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 8:56 am

Darem took the hammer and nodded at Keeta, "Don't worry, I'll take good care of 'er." He hefted Nila over his shoulder before laughing, "If you guys thought I was unstoppable before, wait 'til you see me now!"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 4:49 am

Reina graciously accepted the blue bow and bowed. "Thank you for this gift, I'll be sure to care for it."

Jillian took the red bow and smiled. She gave it a draw to test it. "Awesome." she stated.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 5:28 am

Igos handed Chaos a small lense. "My guards told me about that wild cannon in your pocket. We swiped this off a Garo commander's mask long ago. It should act as a telescope and improve your aim."
Chaos nodded and tried attaching it over his right eye. It stuck snugly o like magic as if it was made for his mask.
Igos then continued. LConsidering the trecherous weather in the desert, I also had these cloaks prepared for you." He said with a clap as 5 dark purple cloaks of varying sizes were brought out. Each bared the Ikana seal on the back and were laced with gold like shining sand.

"Man, we never got cool stuff like this for doing jobs back home." Fist said as she threw the cloak over herself. "Howsit look?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 12:35 pm

"Like it was made fer ya!" Darem laughed and put his around himself. "Can't say it'll help much in any type o' fight, but it's nice."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 2:40 am

"decoys, traps, bandages, spare bag." Chaos muttered. "It'd have its uses." He put the cloak on over himself and moved his sword to his belt for easy access.

"You could always fill it with rocks or glass or something and hit someone with it." Fist added. "They never expect the bag full of glass." She said thinking back with a mischievous tone.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 10:24 am

Reina and Jillian both put on their cloaks.

"Alright, purple is just my color!" Jillian proudly displayed her new cloak.

"We look like an official team now." Reina observed.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 8:19 pm

after the rewards were dished out the party was able to rest safely for a short time to heal their wounds. After this whole fiasco setting them back already, Chaos wanted them moving quick. Soon enough they were at the doorstep they entered from with the sun looming overhead. As they were leaving the prince handed Chaos a weathered and cracked mask of a stalfos with a helmet similar to the captain's. "Use this to keep in touch. We'll let you know if your friend stops by looking. " Chaos nodded and put the mask away. "It'll come in handy should things escalate enough. It's quite old, but it should be able to call the fist of Ikana for at least a little longer I'd say." Igos then added.

"Thanks." Chaos said as he turned towards the desert. "Alright team. Let's move out."

Fist put her hood up and cracked her knuckles, ready to be on the march again. "Not that I have anything against all the dead things, but it'll be nice to be back in the land of the living after this."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 12:55 am

Darem waved to the stalfos, "I'll stop by whenever I get back! Some sparrin' partners is exactly what I needed around here!" He grinned and turned his attention back to the group, "Should be a straight shot outta here now. Seems pretty clear." Darem rolled his shoulders back as he spoke, "Still to my cave then? Or should we just meet up with your group?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 1:07 am

"We lost a good amount of time in that place. Is there anything that you want to retrieve?" Chaos asked
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 11:57 pm

"Not sure how well off the rest of your group is, but some of my carvings would fetch a nice price in clock town." Daren shrugged, "If it's not necessary then we don't gotta. Up to you boss."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 9:15 am

Chaos pondered. "We're well enough off for the time being. The most we need spend is on resting quarters and food, but I don't think rocks are particularly expensive out there. There's a few caches around the area my people have. If we're strapped for cash we can try to locate one."

"These cloaks would probably fetch a nice price if we needed to sell them..." Fist added. "But maybe save that for a last resort." she sad as she rubbed the fabric between her fingers

The sun continued rising overhead as the group walked. Various old runes half buried appeared on occasion. Their journey so far had been relatively peaceful for once. It was still fucking hot though. A small dot of green was visible beyond the heat waves ahead.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 11:26 am

"Fair enough." Daren swung Nila around, trying to get a feel for it "Let's continue onwards then! Meet up with these friends o' yers." He laughed, "Gotta be quite the groups of characters to be friends with all of ya!"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 9:27 pm

When Darem swung the hammer it spontaneously grew a bit larger.

"They're.. interesting. Although to be honest I feel like we're the odd ones out in the group." Fist said as she put her hands behind her head. "Although we do have a big scaly fire breathing dragon man with us which is pretty damn unusual."

"They're mostly harmless, but not everyone sees eye to eye on things." Chaos said while adjusting his hood
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 9:39 pm

(OOC: Wow, Chaos, that's an understatement)
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 9:59 pm

"If you guys weren't the strange ones, I'd be concerned." Darem chuckled, "And that's the way things work in a group isn't it?" He brought the mallet closer to his face, examining it carefully.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 10:46 pm

Chaos sighed "Maybe. I'm just accustomed to more structure in the chain of command."

"It's a learning experience for everyone." Fist said as she patted Chaos on the back

The hammer shrunk when Darem held it closer to mallet size.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 1:50 am

"Gonna hafta get used to this." Darem muttered before addressing Chaos. "Not everyone has the same mentality of soldiers." He rested Nila on his shoulder, "They'll grow on it. I'm sure of it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party: Thread 6.1   Chaos' party: Thread 6.1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos' party: Thread 6.1
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next