The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Share | 

Chaos' party

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:18 pm

Nearby, Darem was working on a carving inside of a cave that he liked to call his home. He was carving it in the likeness of the pillars that surrounded the old castle. Each day he tried to add more details to it, hoping that it could help him with designs in his sword hilts, and maybe he could even find someone to buy it in Clock Town. After awhile, he set his tools down and prepared to take a walk out towards the castle, hoping that he would catch more details so he could continue his carving.

After awhile of walking he heard a commotion. He watch as four (Seemingly human) creatures fought off a horde of Stalfos. Seeing their struggle, he decided that he couldn't leave them to die, so he prepared to charge. He started off running to get momentum, then he curled up and began to roll at the creatures. Years of living in the harsh environment had him learn to adapt to the shifting sands of Ikana: the spikes on his back had grown larger and more rigid than most gorons, and as such, he could use the spikes to roll along the sand easier. He charged at the group of stalfos converging on the group, trying to keep his distance to not hit them, but to help them not be swarmed. He crashed through 3 of the stalfos, knocking two of them aside and running one over completely. He unfurled at the moment where his feet were above his head and pushed off from the ground, the momentum helping him leap into the air. From there, he dived onto another skeleton and used his elbow to strike the back of its head, sending it face-first into the sand. He turned and used his back to block attacks that may come his way. "Big party ya got here!" Darem exclaimed, "Mind if I join?"

James Mitton    Samantha Eldridge
Lys Quinn         Heather Downs
Chris Bane        Leit Hahn
Nadine Lyons    Alann Clement
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:06 am

"Anything alive is a welcome change." Fist called to the large stranger as she curb stomped one of the stalfos.
Chaos was curious at the sudden entrance of a Goron in a place like this, but there wasn't time to be thinking about that. For the moment he seemed to be on their side so he decided to roll with it until they weren't in danger. "Break there legs! Then the goron can easily run them down!" He ordered as he dodged a swipe and smashed one of the skeletons in the knees.

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:26 am

Relief washed over Reina momentarily at the entrance of the Goron, they could really use all the help they could get. Thoughts fled from her mind again as she slipped off the arm she had been clinging to and rolled away from another angry hammer blow. Hearing Chaos' order she dove at the legs of the thing and watched the hammer swing towards her. She jumped back quickly as the thing knocked itself in the leg with it's own weapon and she lunged back on her kneeling opponent again, grabbing desperately at its hammer.

"Always a part with a goron around!" Jillian smiled at the new face before dodging a sword, "I'd ask your name but there seems to be a few unruly party guests." She parried another blow and whacked one of the stalfos' arms with her sword. "Manners later I suppose, first let's kick some ass!" She knocked her opponent to his knees.

OH SHIT YOU GUYS HARRISON FORD IS BACK FOR MY FANCY ASSORTED CHOCOLATES

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:58 am

Darem smirked as he swung his back around, knocking a skeleton back. Afterwards, he spotted a group of 4 heading towards him and rolled up into a ball, spinning after them. After crashing into them, he unfurled and pushed off the ground with his hands, rolling over them a second time.

He turned his attention to the ones that were attacking the others. "Alright watch out!" Darem took a step back and started running towards the Stalfos. He jumped in the air and curled up, bouncing along the way. He rolled over the crippled monster near the Gerudo woman first, a satisfying crunch echoed underneath him. He then changed direction to charge after the one near the strange masked man, killing it almost instantly.

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:22 am

With this continued strategy the group managed to start pushing the skeletons back and taking them out until they finally stopped crawling out from below. An air of relief washed over them as they were finally able to rest.

Chaos holstered his gun and sighed. First thing's first. "What's everyone's status?" He asked as he looked the over.

"I'm okay. Couple of scratches, but nothing too big." Fist said she removed her gauntlets and shook her hands off

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:28 am

Reina had taken the stalfos' hammer as her prize. she could feel the adrenaline rushing through her body still as she was winding down from the fight. "Couple close calls but he didn't hit me." She smiled wearily at Chaos She was covered in quite a few scratches from all the rolling and flailing she had done but seemed otherwise unharmed.

"Pretty good over here, you really saved our lives just now." Jillian thanked the goron. She offered him her hand in greeting and smiled up at him. "Names Jillian, what's yours?"

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:42 am

Darem smiled heartily and shook Jillian's hand, "Names Darem. Nice to meet'cha." He looked at the strange group, "Ehe. First time in Ikana?"

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:55 am

"And hopefully the last." Chaos answered while he looked over the cut on his arm.

"Didn't think we'd run into any assistance out here. Then again, I didn't expect to see the walking dead either." Fist said as she threw her cloak back on  her exposed upper body.

"Is there any safe spots to rest around here?" Chaos asked Darem. "We could use a break to patch ourselves up."

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:04 am

"Sure." He pointed his thumb in the direction of his cave. "I live over this way. It's not much, but at the very least it'll give you a bit of protection from the sun." He thought for a second before adding, "I have some medical supplies and a bit of water too if you need some."

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:30 am

Chaos thought about who this guy might be. It didn't seem likely for him to be a bandit leading them into an ambush. This land had almost no inhabitants and it wasn't along any kind of traveling route so any sort of thievery around here wouldn't be profitable. In any case, his group needed to rest and this seemed to be the best option. "Lead the way." He said as he picked up the mace he'd obtained in case they encountered any more walking skeletons. For now, he resolved to remain on his guard in case this goron proved a threat, however the situation appeared.

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:26 pm

Darem smiled and turned away, "Follow me then!" He called behind him and started back. He had never had guests before. In fact it had been a few months since he last saw anyone in Ikana at all. He hummed thoughtfully as he thought of the four. They all seemed to be capable fighters. The two with masks seemed to be partners... maybe even mates. But the kokiri child and the Gerudo stood out. He looked back at the group and smiled. "We'll be there in about five minutes. Just hang on a bit longer."

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:14 pm

Reina took her shredded cloak with her, maybe she would be able to repair it. She didn't struggle as much keeping up with Chaos without it on however since there was nothing catching around her feet. She didn't once think to distrust Darem, he had saved their lives and she had never met a dishonest goron. She was thrilled for him to be there actually.

"So what brings you all the way out here by yourself?" Jillian asked him.

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:00 pm

Darem continued looking forward and shrugged, "I just went wherever I wanted to. Ended up settling here."

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:56 pm

"Kind of an unusual place to call home." Fist commented as she carefully watched her feet.

"Good place to live if you don't want company." Chaos said next.

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:12 pm

Darem grimaced, careful not to let the others see. "I just need a place to think is all. I don't mind people. Speaking of which, mind telling me the rest of your names?"

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:06 am

"My name is Reina." Reina smiled and ran to keep up with Darem. "Thanks so much for helping us out back there, I bet you're pretty used to battling with those things if they come out of the ground in numbers like that."

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:26 am

"You can call me Fist. Nice and simple." Fist said proudly

"Chaos." He said bluntly

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:14 am

He smiled down warmly at Reina, "I'm used to them alright. They've left me alone for awhile now though. Guess they figured that if they haven't gotten me now, that they're not going to." He looked back at the other two and nodded, "Nice to meet'cha." They were strange alright, but it wasn't really his place to pry. As long as they didn't intend to harm anyone, they were friends in his book.

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:21 am

The group arrived at Darem's cave in no time and were sheltered from the harsh Ikana sun. Chaos sat down and pulled the alchohol from his bag and poured some of it on his wound before bandaging it up.

Fist walked around the cave, looking at the drawings on the walls. "Nice place."

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:43 am

Darem walked over to a work bench and moved some things around before picking up a first aid kit. He walked over and handed it to Chaos. "There's bandages and a few other things in there. Use what you like. He turned to Fist, "Yeah it's great. Eight years and still going strong. Offers protection from the sun and the wind. It was a blessing I found the place."

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:27 am

"You've been out here alone for eight years?" Reina couldn't imagine. She had been planning to go her own way and be alone when she left the forest and didn't take any other Kokiri with her but that lasted for a day and a half as she'd met Chaos. She couldn't imagine living in this kind of loneliness and exile for eight years.

"Looks like you've really gotten in to decorating." Jillian admired some of his carvings.

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:56 pm

He looked at Reina, "Yep! But time flies around here. Plus I make treks to Clock town as well." He walked over to where Jillian was and picked up a few, "You'd be surprised what some of the humans would pay for these. And with the money I get better tools and more materials. Just wish they sold delicious rocks as well..." He smiled at Jillian, "You can have one if you'd like. Some of them aren't finished yet though."

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:04 am

Chaos drank some of his water and looked out of the cave entrance towards the stone tower in the distance. He wondered if there might be more stalfos along the path there or not. It would be good for them to be a bit more careful when moving about this place, considering the enemy could come right out from beneath their feet.

Fist was emptying sand out of her gauntlets "I hope I don't get any sand in these joints. Once it gets in it's impossible to get out."

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:57 am

Jillian picked up one that was only half-carved. The upper half of a wild horse was jutting out of a small, rough stone. It's mane looked as though it had actually been tossed back in the wind and its face was contorted in a wild whinny. Even half finished the attention to detail caught her eye. It was small enough to fit in her pouch so she decided to take Darem up on his offer. "This is very beautiful." She told him.

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:27 am

He looke at the figure. "One of the projects I had to drop actually. Not a lot of horses to model it after in Ikana. Thanks though." He went and say down against a wall, his back scraping against it, "Now, not that it's my business," he started, "but is there some reason that you're here in Ikana? We don't get a lot of visitors, especially ones so uh... Diverse.".

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   

Back to top Go down

Chaos' party
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next