The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Share | 

Chaos' party

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Chaos' party   Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:52 pm

the group stood on the path through termina. They had a long distance to travel in a short amount of time They'd have to cut through Clock Town to get there too. "Let's move out." Chaos said as they started moving.

"So... what can we expect to be seeing in Ikana?" Fist asked. She figured it'd be good to know what they'd have to face.

"The mask is guarded by a large feathered beast in the ruins. Not sure what we'll find on the way there though." Chaos replied. "Maybe marauders"

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:18 am

"Hey maybe we can get them to join us too." Jillian joked.

"It's not really full of dead things is it?" Reina, having grown up in a forest full of life couldn't imagine a land where nothing was living.

"Walking skeletons, ghosts of a long-dead secret army, and the damned on earth. They say a long time ago it was the richest and most beautiful place in the world but the people grew arrogant and defied the Goddesses and now the whole land is cursed." Jillian attempted to scare Reina.

Reina jumped, "You're making that up!"

Jillian shrugged, "You'll see when we get there I guess."

OH SHIT YOU GUYS HARRISON FORD IS BACK FOR MY FANCY ASSORTED CHOCOLATES

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:56 am

The idea of walking dead confused Fist "Can't imagine walking skeletons there. How can the bones be connected without tissue?"

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:00 am

"Even I've seen walking skeletons, they're called stalfos, it happens a lot in the forest that adults aren't meant to walk there, and when they stay too long...well it's not a pretty picture."

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:09 am

"Maybe they're just malnourished." Chaos said "I was in that forest for a few days when I found you remember? Do I look like a skeleton?" He asked as he turned around and spread his arms out while walking backwards.

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:13 am

"No they really become skeletons! like...you can see through them, they're nothing but bones!" Reina insisted.

Jillian nodded, "You two have never seen one? They're pretty common."

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:17 am

"We're not exactly from around here." Chaos said as he turned back around to face forward.

"No walking skeletons back home." Fist added

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:06 am

Reina nodded, "They're not too bad as long as they aren't really big ones."

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:26 am

In a day's time, the group made it to the gates of clock town. It was strange seeing it without the damage from the bombing. The group stayed the night and left at dawn. Fist picked up some more cloaks for the hot sun as well. The entrance to the valley was in sight by nightfall. The group decided to make camp and enter the land of the dead first thing in the morning. Chaos decided to go over their plans  "It's going to be a long walk to get to those ruins. Be sure to keep yourselves hydrated on the trip and don't push yourselves too hard. It's also important to keep yourselves shaded to prevent burning."

Fist pulled out some cloaks from her sack. "Got that covered." She said as she tossed three out to her team.

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:04 am

"Good thinking." Reina wrapped herself in her cloak, if felt a bit too big but as long as she wasn't tripping on the bottom it would serve. She tilted back the hood to keep it from covering her eyes.

Jillian suppressed a laugh, "Looks a bit big on you kid." She straightened out Reina's hood and tried tucking the cloak in different ways to keep it from dragging but failed each time. "Well you'll just have to hem it up." It looked better anyhow.

"Guess that'll give me a chance to learn how to sew." Learning to hem didn't sound nearly as fun as her sword fighting lessons. She was getting better at those too.

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:25 am

"We should rest. We're going to head into the valley at dawn." Chaos said as he put his weapons down and tried to sleep.

Soon morning was upon them and the sun could be seen rising in the distance. Chaos had been awake, checking his weapons one last time and Fist was cleaning out the filter for her mask. A foreboding wind blew past them from the direction of the valley they would soon be passing through

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:09 pm

"Do you think...maybe it's too late to take Snowhead?" The wind coming out of the valley smelled wrong to Reina, it smelled like old and dry and brittle mixed with rot and decay and she wondered if anyone else could smell those horrors on the wind.

Jillian took the first steps into the valley, slightly ahead of everyone else. Let the dead people come, she wouldn't let them scare her.

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:03 am

"Too late to back out now." Fist said as she screwed on her filter and got up

Chaos shed his thick jacket, revealing the light armor underneath. He stepped forward and threw the cloak on. "Let's move out before the sun's beating over our heads."

With that, the four entered the dead lands. In time the sun had risen high into the sky and they were surrounded by rocks and cracked earth where life was scarce. Dead trees and crumbled remains of old buildings were scattered across the land. "What's everyone's status?" Chaos asked while they were nearing the halfway mark.

"I'm alright. It's damn hot though." Fist said as she rolled down the top half of her suit.

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:25 am

Reina was struggling with her cloak, tripping over the hem and pushing the hood back every few minute so she could see. The protection it provided from the sun spared her skin from sunburn but couldn't spare her body from the heat. Sweat rolled down under her clothes and felt like tiny insects against her skin. "I'm fine." She said. The smell was getting worse the further they got into the valley.

Jillian still hadn't put her cloak on. Maybe the sun would bather her in the late afternoon but she was trying to keep cool until she absolutely needed the cloak.

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:54 am

Chaos looked up at the large shape of the stone towers far ahead of them. "We're making pretty good time. We should be able to rest soon."

Fist stumbled over a skull half buried in the sand. "Woah!" She exclaimed as she regained her balance. She lifted the skull in her hands and looked it over. There were small cracks from age around the cranium. "Looks like someone lost their head here..."

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:02 am

"Well let's be sure to keep track of ours." Jillian joked, "Don't want to end up like that guy."

Reina struggled to keep up with Chaos, fighting with her cloak and the heat. "Maybe we could find some shade to rest under." she panted.

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:09 am

suddenly, out of the earth below them, a cold bony hand reached out and grabbed Fist's ankle, causing her to fall over. "Uuuah!" She yelled as she fell over. Chaos spun around, immediately unsheathing his blade. He saw Fist on the ground wrestling with the bony hand and began to move forward, only to be grabbed as well. He rolled over and started to stomp on the hand with his free foot to make it release him, but it held on tight. Fist yanked her foot up with all her might and started to pull a skeletal arm connected to a body rise out with it. "What the..." She could only make out at this unusual encounter.

At the same time three more skeletons wielding blades and maces rose out from ground and made their way towards the group

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:15 am

"Chaos!" Reina whipped out her sword as well and lunged at the skeletal hand gripping Chaos's ankle but cutting at bone proved to be useless.

"Hey kid, we got bigger problems right now." Jillian yelled to Reina as she dodged an attack from one of the larger skeletons. "If these three get us we're all screwed!"

Reina nodded and threw her cloak off, hurling it towards one of the stalfos' heads.

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:32 am

One of the skeletons struggled as Reina's cloak fell over it. It waved its sword around and cut a hole through the fabric, although this only served to get it even more tangled in the cloak.

The skeleton attacking Jillian continued swinging its sword aggressively in her direction.

Fist continued having a hard time getting the headless skeleton off her leg. Then she glanced at the skull in her hand. "Oh, you want this back? Take it!" She shouted as she threw the skull at the bony ribcage with all her strength. The bony body rattled and careened back for a moment which Fist used to move forward, putting her free foot on the skeleton and pressing it against the ground. Grabbing the arm with both hands, she ripped it apart at the joint. After pulling the hand off her ankle, she slipped her hands into her metal gauntlets and charged at one of the skeletons, knocking it to the ground and repeatedly hitting it in the face.

Chaos' stomping had little effect on the hand pulling him down. He saw more skeletons rising out of the earth nearby. He couldn't remain in this vulnerable state much longer, so he whipped out his gun and put a bullet in the hand holding him, cracking it up and causing it to release him. He stumbled up and held his sword in one hand and his gun in the other. The lifeless hand he shot brought out a large skeleton with it, not happy at the fresh hole in its palm. It rushed at him, sword first and the two started to cross blades.

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:39 am

"There's more coming out of the ground!" Reina knocked at the knees of the one trapped in her now ruined cloak, bringing it down to size. She went at it again with the hilt of her sword, knocking at the joints. and trying to dodge as it grabbed for her.

Jillian was pretty experienced with fighting stalfos and she moved fluently with the agile skeleton quickly landing hits before jumping back out of the way.

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:00 am

another stalfos rose up behind Reina and made its way towards her with a hammer. Its mouth was open as if shouting, but the only noise that came out was an ominous whisper.

two more leaped over to Jillian with sharpened blades and started swiping together

Chaos continued exchanging blows with the large stalfos. His attacks were far less effective considering his opponent lacked anything to cut. Suddenly another skeleton lunged at him from the side. Chaos quickly jumped to the side, sustaining only a cut on the arm. He immediately raised his gun and blind fired through the dead soldier's eye socket, causing it to fall over. Just as he had dispatched that skeleton, Chaos had to roll backwards to avoid his original opponent's downward swipe. Leaping back up, he twirled his blade around his opponents so both swords aimed towards the ground. Immediately he grasped the stalfos' head with his other hand as the dark purple energy engulfed it. The skull began to smoke and the stalfos grabbed Chaos' arm with both hands, trying to stop the attack. As the stalfos fell over defeated, Chaos looked around. At least twelve more had risen since they started.

Fist kept hitting the skeleton till its skull was like a busted vase. Breaking these things was no easy task. She rolled to the side as another attacked her, but she then found more hands reaching out from below, locking her arm down. "Okay, this is getting old." She said frustrated as she slowly pried the cold fingers off her arm.

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:11 am

"Hey Kid, behind you!" Jillian had time to yell before dodging the two blades at once. She slipped beneath the Stalfos' and swiped at one from behind.

Reina turned in time to jump away from the hammer meant for her skull. She let out an animal-like yell as she rushed it, wildly swinging her sword inside the ribcage and chopping at the spine from underneath it's legs to try and bring it down.

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:25 am

The skeleton was fairly resilient to Reina's swipes. It kicked her back and raised its hammer again to attack.

Fist freed herself and grabbed one of the stalfos attacking Jillian from behind, pulling its arms towards her while pushing its chest with her foot till it tore apart. One of the two remaining turned its attention towards Fist, taking the heat off of Jillian, however, another rose out of the ground to replace it.

"Blades don't seem to be cutting it!" Chaos said as he shot another stalfos. "Try to grab one of their blunt weapons!" He sheathed his sword and grabbed a mace off the ground and slammed it into another's ribcage, causing it to crack.

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:39 am

Reina fell flat on her back and rolled out of the way of the hammer coming fast towards the ground where she had been moments ago. She leaped back to dodge yet another hammer blow before lunging at it again, this time at the arm with the hammer. She clung to the stalfos' arm and kicked it hard in the face repeatedly while clinging to it desperately as it attempted to shake her off. She only hoped it would drop the hammer first.

"This is getting stupid." Jillian grunted as she kicked the stalfos rising from the ground in the teeth, knocking it back to give her a chance to slash at the other stalfos.

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:56 am

The stalfos swung its hammer wildly as it tried to get Reina off. Its head twisted around in a circle and it accidentally hit one of its allies in the face with its hammer
Fist danced around the blades and darted forward, twisting the head off her most recent attacker. She then chucked the head at another stalfos and barely had time to lift her gauntlets up to guard her from a sword slash

Chaos continued fighting with blunt weapon. The mace proved more effective on the rattling bones than his blade. He had to drop the mace to grab the shield one of the stalfos was trying to bash him with. He soon spotted more stalfos rising above the ground ahead of them in a group. It seemed like there was no end to these things

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos' party   

Back to top Go down

Chaos' party
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next