The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Application: Saerica

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

Application: Saerica Empty
PostSubject: Application: Saerica   Application: Saerica I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 3:32 am

note: I don't have immediate intentions to bring her into the RP, this is more a quest to find a stock character I can easily nerf into fitting in without gutting their core, so I have somebody at a later time should I need them
I can nerf her in a large number of ways if you need me too, and if you need info on anything I didn't cover tons of I can do that, I just want to get this first chunk out so you can yell at me and I can stop

Name: Saerica Weiss

Species: Human

Appearance: Saerica has dishevelled black hair just long enough to meet her bright amber eyes. She wears slightly loose black pants, a white shirt, and a fairly plain black jacket. She carries a black umbrella with her, which she usually prefers to keep her supplies in, rather than use it for weather. She is 5'4", and has pale skin.

Weapons: Black Parasol. White Tome, Xejoamo.

Physical Abilities: While she is susceptible to illness she is fairly flexible and agile when well. She has an evasive and defensive combat style. While not very strong, she is dextrous, and has a wide range of wrist motion without losing grip.

Magic Powers: Plenty of innate energy, but she cannot expend it within her own means. She knows her grandfather's book would be one that helps her utilise magic... if she could get it open. Hopefully she'll be the one holding it when it does get opened.

Xejoamo:

Personality: Social, enthusiastic, unpredictable, spontaneous. Lives for the present. Chaotic good, firmly believes the interests and needs of people are more important than rules. Is frequently unwell, at which times she may become more reclusive. Mind tends to wander in dangerous directions, combined with thinking aloud tends to get her into trouble. Has nearly unnatural levels of fear of water-more specifically drowning, and heights-more specifically falling. Has interests in things many others find unusual, as well as the aquatic life and flying creatures that ignore her fears. One of her favourite interests are Keese. Protective of her book. Touch it. Seriously. I dare you. She will fuck you up.

Family: She knows her birth parents are separated from each other, as well as where her father is, but she's not particularly attached to either of them. She was closest to her grandfather (father's father), who eventually deceased.

Backstory:

Theme Songs
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

Application: Saerica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: Saerica   Application: Saerica I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:55 pm

She's fine as she is, actually.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/

Application: Saerica
Page 1 of 1