The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Share | 

Anna (Andy) Fallout RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Anna (Andy) Fallout RP   Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:31 am

Name- Anna (Andy)
Age-15
Appearnace: Pale skinned with a dusting of freckles over her nose. Straight as sticks red hair that's barely two inches long and dark blue eyes. She's scrawny for her age and when she meets strangers she passes herself off as a boy. That, is, when she lets strangers see her at all, she's very sneaky.
Backstory: She was born in a colony that was attacked by bandits when she was13. her first night alone she was approached by a wild three legged dog who was, at first, wary of her but soon she earned it's trust. She named hm Twig and he follows her loyally and will attack any threat that approaches her. She figured the world would be easier for her as a boy and so she shaved off most of her hair and what's left is dirty and sticks out at odd angles. For a while she lived with a man who called her "rat feet" because he said she was quiet and sneaky but that was later shortened to just "rat". She called him "Old Rooster" "Because you're old." She used to explain when he asked. It made him laugh. About a year and a half after he took her in he died of old age. She stayed long enough to bury the old man and take his gun, ammo and caps with her but she knew she had to go somewhere people were, she knew she wouldn't survive long on her own. She left behind a pile of dirt with the old man under it and the best picture of a rooster she could carve into a piece of wood as his tombstone She started by heading South but she heard news of clean water and she and Twig changed direction, heading North for D.C. After leaving Old Rooster she spent a night alone and was attacked by a man who wanted her ammo and weapons, instead of attracting more unwanted attention she was able to beat the man in the head with a 2x4 and knocked him out, she didn'tstick around long enough to know if she killed him. She liked the quiet killing melee weapons allowed her and has since upgraded to a hoe she found leaning against someone's shack. She carries it strapped on her back like a sword.

S-3 She's not very strong but she's just a scrawny kid, what would you expect?
P-7 She's got a good eye and great aim. She'll know you're there before you know she's there
E-5 She's not fragile, but she's not a tank
C-4 Not much of a people person but she doesn't have awful people skills either
I- 3 She and technology don't play nice
A-8 The old rooster didn't call her "rat" for nothing, she's so quiet you'll hardly know she's there
L-10 Being good only gets you so far, and this girl is hardly spectacular, she's got Luck on her side.
Stats:
A|guns 23
E|big guns 17
P|energy weapons 21
P|explosives 21
E|unarmed 17
S|melee weapons 23*
P|lockpick 31*
I|medicine 13
I|repair 13
I|science 13
A|sneak 33*