The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Share | 

Midam: Fallout RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Midam: Fallout RP   Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:32 pm

Name: Midam
Race: Ghoul
Appearance: Typical Ghoul. A light and limber build. No hair due to radiation obviously.

Backstory:
Midam grew up around Salem in a thriving (for this period of time) ghoul society. One night he had gone out hunting for a few Bloatflies and he return to the village being attacked by humans. He took cover and watched as the humans killed most of the male ghouls, and kidnapped the women and children. Rather than diving in head first into the action, Midam decided that he would track the militia back to their village, and see what he could do there. After following them back, Midam was shocked to find that the town held what seemed to be hundreds of ghouls, working day in and day out to appease the captors. He had decided that he would try to bail all of them out.
First off, he had to find a sort of shelter to hide the ghouls that he saved. As he walked west from the human town, he found a small cave jutting out of a hill that seemed to have been a previous dumping ground for radioactive waste, ensuring that the humans came no where close to it. He set up his gear in the cave and went to work, working months at a time, and looking through his Varmint Rifle Scope to see exactly when and where he would strike. Finally he began to make rescues, pulling out 10 to 20 ghouls a night. After awhile, dives were getting more and more dangerous, and the caves where he housed the ghouls were beginning to fill up and others complained of noises beneath them. One night, Midam came back after an unsuccessful rescue to find the caves empty. Whether the ghouls had been killed by something in the caves, or they had ran off, he couldn't risk the chance of the runners telling the humans where he was, so he began running south, trying to stay out of the way of all the cities and institutions. Now he hears of a group gathering in Montana to head to Washington D.C., and that may be just far enough for him to get away...

S.P.E.C.I.A.L. :

S-6
P-7
E-5
C-5
I-6
A-8
L-3

Skills:

A| Guns - 11
E| Big Guns - 8
P| Energy Weapons - 10
P| Explosives - 8
E| Unarmed - 8
S| Melee Weapons - 9
P| Lockpick - 20*
I| Medicine - 9
I| Repair - 9
I| Science - 9
A| Sneak - 21*
E| Survival - 18*
C| Barter - 8
C| Speech - 8

Starting equipment:
Varmint Rifle with Night Scope (20% condition)
Prospector Outfit
3X Bobby pins
2X Stimpaks
35 Caps
45 5.56mm rounds

Carrying Capacity: 210 lbs

Last edited by Asteroid Fodder on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Midam: Fallout RP   Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:12 am

you did your skills wrong silly.

A| Guns - 20
E| Big Guns - 14
P| Energy Weapons - 18
P| Explosives - 18
E| Unarmed - 14