The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5

Go down 
+7
Kikren
Aero
Sevy
Zalty
Aka
J
Commander Catspirit
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 12:11 am

"Hmmm," He mulled over the three words that rune represented. Yes, he supposed it was true. He wasn't sure why it most applied to him, but it likely did. "Yes, I see how that applies to me. Would you like to know how?" Kowen seemed to have an infectious air of 'properness' around her. It probably came with being a fortune teller. In time, maybe his new status would have the same effect on him.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 12:14 am

"If you would like," Kowen replied. "However I must ask that we continue talking while we find some refreshments. I am rather thirsty at the moment."
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 12:26 am

"Oh, sure," Ruul said. He waved down an idle sailor and asked for something to drink. 

"Food and water's rationed," the sailor answered, "So don't go drinking it all." And with that, left to go fetch some.

"So first you said I was tenacious," Ruul explained, "I once got lost in a frozen wilderness at a young age. I was running away from home and didn't care if I lived or died. Then I found a stranded fishing boat, helped the fishermen patch it up, and rode with them to warmer lands. Since then, I've hit a number of rough patches, but I always pulled through one way or another. This Victory Ring that Vasu gave me is proof of that, too."

The sailor returned with a sack of water.

"As for strength, it probably refers more to how I like to act as a support for others, rather than to any sort of power. Though I don't always actively pursue such a position, those I get to know often come to see me as a big brother sort of figure.

"Lastly is my untamed potential. That's probably partially related to the fact that I had the potential to become, and now am the Oracle, with the power of time itself at my hands. It's also partially related to my laziness." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 12:32 am

"A bridge cannot stand on it's own. The pillars of support are necessary." Kowen said as she took a cup of water. "There are other meanings for Uruz as well. Meanings I also see reflected in you. The wisdom comes from being the oracle of ages, no doubt, but I also see courage.. Do not down play your strength, Ruul. Some people may depend on it to live."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 12:40 am

Ruul couldn't help but snicker, "You implied that I'm only wise because I'm the oracle. But that aside, thank you for the advice. I will definitely keep it in mind."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 12:42 am

"The oracle of Ages is blessed by Nayru herself. They would have to be wise. Was there anything else you wanted help with," Kowen asked.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 12:57 am

"I could have been wise to begin with, though. And no, that's all I had in mind."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 12:58 am

"Then if you will excuse me I would prefer to be alone at the moment." Kowen said as she wandered away.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 3:31 am

"Sure," Ruul said. He reclined and got back to mending the tunic.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:04 am

Jillian laughed, almost hysterically at Calcifer and his suggestion of common courtesy. When she realized she looked a little bit crazy she tried stopping. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She chuckled again calming down from the hysterics. "I don't hate you either. It's just funny isn't it? We all have a common goal and we've let petty things get in the way of us getting along. History of our races, what do either of the two of us have to do with those? I've never even seen a desert!" She reached through the bars to offer a handshake in truce to Calcifer, "Man, Woman, Gieru, whatever! I'm proud to be fighting for my life and freedom alongside you and everyone currently above deck."

Reina finally broke the silence between her and Chaos. She was tired but not ready to just curl up and sleep, and besides she needed something to get her mind off the rocking of the ship. "What are you drawing?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 6:22 am

"Nothing. I'm trying to figure out how to divide the group. These are just names and lists." Chaos said as he continued to write things down.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 7:40 am

Calcifer blinked inquisitively. He briefly remembered just a few days ago when Jillian had so venomously made discrimination against him for his sex. But...
"Yeah," He said, a little flatly, and reached a hand through the cold bars, not looking her exactly in the eyes. They shook firmly. When his extremity slipped back through the bars, he eyed her book, wondering what it was about. The thought didn't last long, though. He was too busy wondering about his own. He didn't immediately jump back to it at the moment, though. He kept looking at Jillian for a moment, in case she wanted to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:21 am

She felt sad that he wouldn't even look at her when he was trying to smooth over their rough start. She noticed him examine the book and grimaced, hoping he wouldn't ask what it was about. She could feel him scanning her expectantly with his eyes, like he was waiting for her to say something. She sat down on her cot and looked him straight in the eye to try and make him stop staring or talk to her. "We've said and did some things I'm sure we all wish we could go back and change, but we all went back in time together and the memories are still there. I think maybe that's my way of saying I'm sorry for getting off on the wrong foot and staying there for too long." 

"We'll be on a team wont we Chaos?" It seemed like a silly question for Reina to ask even after it left her mouth, "No matter what?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:36 am

"I wouldn't entrust you to anyone but myself, so yes." Chaos said without moving his eyes from his work.

"Not to mention we're still training you. You're not skipping class that easy." Fist added as she walked over and leaned on the side of the boat.

"What makes you assume you're going with us?" Chaos asked. Fist just looked at him and gave him a whack on the back of the head. "hitting your superiors now?" Chaos said somewhat sarcastically as he rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah well, technically well technically we have no ranks anymore so I can hit you all I want." Fist jeered as she crossed her arms
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:13 pm

Leighi had been analyzing everyone's abilities during the last fight, while 1 fight wasn't enough to fully grasp everyone's abilities in a battle it was enough to see their basic fighting styles and combined with everything Chaos told him about their abilities, he started to think while staring at the ocean. He noticed that they basically had 2 of every kind of fighter and technically 2 leaders although he couldn't place a few of the members. Ruul seemed to know more about the monsters they were going to face, he also seemed to know where some of them lived. Maybe based on where they lived they could predict what their powers and weaknesses were and make parties based on what would be most efficient and then meet up after they had beaten their guardians and repeat the whole process over again. If someone was following them they would look for a group of travelers which consisted of certain people so maybe if they swapped partners after each time they obtained a mask they would be harder to spot.

Leighi walked toward Ruul, "Hey,there is something I want to discuss with Chaos about the parties we are going to make, however what I want to discuss with him is based on the monsters we are going to face and you are the only one who seems to know where they live, I need to to be there to provide us with information and suggestions. Also I almost know for sure that you going to be one of the leaders of the parties seeing how you are the oracle. So I think you should also have a say in who is going to be in which party, you might see things differently or remember something that Chaos forgot which might help in making more effective parties." 

(OOC: It's been a while since I posted so sorry if my posts are a bit off for a while I have to get into it again.)
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 7:09 pm

Reina smiled and threw her arms around the two of them. Chaos and Fist were her family and she couldn't imagine going anywhere they weren't.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:28 pm

"Sure," Ruul said, finishing up with the first hole. "Let's go find him."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:18 am

Kairo decided that even if Calcifier was speaking with Jillian he needed to speak to her.

He walked down the stairs to Jillian's cell and knocked the door.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:58 am

Calcifer felt uncomfortable with how the situation had turned for the moment. He switched his eyes away from her again, and tried to open his mouth to say something. He was a little relieved when he heard Kairo. A stiff, "oh," was all he managed to get out before he walked in.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:00 am

Jillian was more than happy to see Kairo. She got the feeling Calcifer wasn't quite ready for apology talk. She put her best effort up, it was his turn to take the initiative now. "Kairo! I was hoping you'd come down eventually." Ever since the night they met with Nayru Jillian felt like there was some unspoken pact between her and him, like they would look out for each other.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:35 pm

"Hey," Kairo said as he walked into the room. "I figured I'd come down and make sure you guys weren't killing each other."

(OOC: I can't remember what I wanted Kairo to talk to Jillian about, this is the best I can do XD)
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 2:23 am

Calcifer let out a little huff of air, flashing a wry toothy grin that wasn't exactly happy. He rolled his eyes down into his book.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:06 am

"Thanks for that." Jillian joked, "But I think we did pretty well at not strangling each other while we were alone."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:19 am

"That's always a good thing," Kairo said with a smile. "I also came down to congratulate you on your superb throwing earlier. I think we did a good job."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:48 pm

"Yeah you and me Kairo, we make a pretty good team!" she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5
Page 30 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next