The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Share | 

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:45 am

Kairo held off on turning around and going back to sort things out with Calcifer. He needed to get his thoughts together and he thought that they both needed to calm down and collect themselves, especially after what had happened.

♫ You think you'll win, but soon you'll see, you may beat some, but you can't beat me ♫
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:00 am

Ruul felt terrible for getting the two angry at each other. He ended that train of thought before he tried to draw the blame from himself. "It's getting kinda late," he said lamely, "I'm gonna go see where we're going to sleep."

Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:26 pm

Jillian was taken aback by Kairo's anger and Calcifer's own frustration as well. "Something happen?" She asked trying to sound casual, like she didn't notice they were angry. She had learned you get a lot more out of people when you pretend to not know anything and she would rather hear the whole story from Kairo than parts.

OH SHIT YOU GUYS HARRISON FORD IS BACK FOR MY FANCY ASSORTED CHOCOLATES

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:38 pm

Kairo looked around at the rest of the group, a little anxiously. "Could we speak somewhere... privately?" He wouldn't have been surprised if Jillian had said no. It hadn't been that long since he'd held a knife to her throat with the threat to kill her, however meaningless the threat had been, she still may not have forgiven him yet.
"Hey, Kid," he called over to Reina. "Do you mind watching my knives while I speak with the nice pirate lady?"

♫ You think you'll win, but soon you'll see, you may beat some, but you can't beat me ♫
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:19 pm

Reina scowled. "If you're going to hand me knives don't baby talk to me in the process." She said taking Kairo's knives for him. "It's disturbing."

Jillian laughed. "She's got a point." She said out loud, then a little more quietly, "You didn't have to do that you know. If you wanted to kill me already you would've done so earlier." She was starting to view Kairo as a friend, which was strange to her considering he was a man and he had held a knife to her throat. "Was there a place you had in mind?"

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:26 pm

"Not really," Kairo replied. But I think the walk to..." He waved his hand aimlessly in the air in front of him. "Wherever we're gonna go, will help clear my mind a little."

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:49 am

Fist decided to spend some time doing chin ups on one of the tree branches while Chaos sat by the tree, sketching some of the scenery.

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:35 am

Reina took Kairo's knives and set them on her belt before she sat beside Chaos. She watched quietly hoping he didn't mind as she peered over his shoulder.

"Well sure we can go," Jillian pointed to the air around a general area, "All over there if you need to."

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:34 am

Kairo Smiled softly before remembering that he wanted to talk to Jillian about something that was actually serious. His smile dropped and he said, "Shall we go then?"

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:40 am

Jillian nodded and followed Kairo away from the group. "you know, considering last time I did this you threatened to kill me I feel pretty dumb right now." She joked.

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:37 am

"I'm still sorry for that, y'know," he said, a hint of amusement touching his voice.

When they were a considerable distance away from the rest of the group, he sighed heavily and began to talk.

He had been thinking about what he was going to say on the walk over and in the end he decided that he should leave nothing out.

He told Jillian everything that had happened after he'd left her. He told her about him and Calcifer training, about the kiss and finally about Ruul's proposal to leave the group.

"And I think I upset Cal when I called him a coward and I feel terrible about it and I don't know what to do," he finished, slightly breathlessly.

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:50 am

"Ruul is leaving?" Jillian asked. "I thought we needed an oracle to finish off Fenrir and he's just going to abandon the world?" Jillian stood up and paced angrily as she threw her arms around in wild patterns. "Does he even realize what's at stake here? He can't quit our freedom depends on this!" She spun around with an angry finger pointed at Kairo. "I WONT spent the rest of my life under the authority of a man who forces me to fight for him! He might even just wipe my people out altogether! We have to stop him!" She only felt panic at the thought of not being able to complete this mission and the only person for her to take her panic out on was Kairo.

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:53 am

Kairo scowled slightly as Jillian began to panic. "He said something about talking to Reina first," he said. "They asked me to go too."

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:06 am

Jillian calmed down enough to realize that Kairo was undecided about the matter and that it was killing him. "Don't leave." Jillian said, she was disgusted to find she almost sounded desperate but chalked it up to being shaken just minutes ago. "I-we only just met but I...I feel like you've become a really good friend. I-" Jillian stopped herself and covered her cheeks with her hands to hide her blush. What was she saying anyway? "I mean you should do what you want."

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:39 am

Kairo smiled slightly as Jillian flushed lightly. "Thanks Jillian," he said. "You won't tell anyone yet, will you? I don't want everyone getting worked up about it."

Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:06 am

SUPER LATE NIGHT RANDOM POST THAT I'LL DELETE SOMETIME TOMORROW WHEN I GET HOME FROM SCHOOL BECAUSE IT'S 2 AM AND I'M RANDOM AND CAN'T THINK OR SEE STRAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

I JUST WANTED YOU ALL TO KNOW.
I.
LOVE.
YOU.

GOING TO BED NOW. FOUR HOURS OF SLEEP. I'M NEVER PROCRASTINATING EVER AGAIN.

THROWING HUGS AND LOVE EVERYWHERE. <3

[EDIT] Nevermind, never deleting. [/EDIT]

Last edited by Aero on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:55 pm

AS LONG AS WE'RE THROWING LOVE AROUND I'MMA DO IT TO.

James Mitton    Samantha Eldridge
Lys Quinn         Heather Downs
Chris Bane        Leit Hahn
Nadine Lyons    Alann Clement
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:48 pm

Jillian laughed. "You just don't want me telling everyone you've been smooching on Cal." She jokingly punched him on the arm. "Don't worry I wouldn't tell anyone."

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:55 pm

Kairo let another smile slip through and said "Thanks." He glanced back over towards the direction where Calcifer, Ruul and Aero were. "I should probably apologise to Cal about the coward thing," he mumbled.

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:16 pm

"Make sure he apologizes for being a hot head." Jillian told him. "and hey, don't go around tellin' people I'm being nice to you or anything. I got a reputation to keep up." She smiled and gave him another playful punch n the arm. "Go get 'em sport."

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:47 am

"You?" Kairo said, raising an eyebrow. "Nice? Perish the thought." He gave Jillian a peck on the cheek and before she could respond, he dashed off back in the direction of Calcifer, Aero and Ruul.

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:32 am

Jillian stood dumbfounded. What the hell was wrong with people? She shook her head and started heading back over towards Fist, Chaos and Reina.

Perched in a low branch Reina watched Chaos draw and finally couldn't hold still anymore. "What are you drawing?" She asked to break the silence.

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:58 pm

"The camp. I like to have visuals accompany entrees." Chaos said while he was sketching

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:34 pm

Taking a deep breath, Kairo walked over to the tree where he had last seen Calcifer.

Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:03 pm

[insert rp thing that Aka and I have done seperately that isn't gonna be posted her cause yaois]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next