The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Share | 

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:13 am

Kairo shrugged. "Ok then." he said as he made his way around the back of the tent towards where he had seen the rest of the group gathered earlier.

As he approached it, he saw Ruul and Aero. "Hey," he said to them slightly nervously. "What are you guys doing here?"

♫ You think you'll win, but soon you'll see, you may beat some, but you can't beat me ♫
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Aero
No-Life
No-Life

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:16 am

Aero looked up from braiding three tinier braids together in her wispy hair. "We just wanted to find some place a little quieter," she smiled brightly, telling exactly the truth.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:19 am

Ruul nodded, then added, "Where's Calcifer?" with a straight face.

Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:22 am

"Uh, he's right over there," Kairo replied, pointing nonchalantly over his shoulder. "He was helping me figure out this fire stuff." Kairo didn't think too much of Gods but right now he was thanking whichever ones were around that Calcifer had burnt one of the trees to a crisp and that Ruul and Aero hadn't seen them.

♫ You think you'll win, but soon you'll see, you may beat some, but you can't beat me ♫
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:33 am

Ruul got up, "Alright, there was something I wanted to talk with him about. You should come too."

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:35 am

"Uh..." Kairo stuttered. "O...Kay."

Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:04 am

Aero got up, her hair swaying with her steps, on Ruul's heels.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:57 am

"Hey Calcifer, are you alright?" Ruul asked as he saw him leaning against a tree.

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:01 am

Calcifer stayed leaned against the trunk, noting that if he changed his posture he'd look weird all of a sudden. "Hello, Ruul." He smirked, "I'm fine." He hoped not much of his blush was still all over his face, that he'd calmed down. "Oh, Aero." He smiled fully at her, pulling up a hand to wave. No offense, but he hoped Kairo would understand his lack of looking at his face.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:13 am

"Hey Cal, there's something important we need to talk about," began Ruul. Before Calcifer had time to start worrying, he continued, "It's not about you or anything, it just involves you." Realizing he was being a little confusing, he cut to the chase, "This might make me sound bad, but I really don't care. To put it simply, I can't stay with this group for much longer. We squabble all the time, and I'm in a position of responsibility, and it's clear to me that I'm not cut out for that. So because of this- and a couple other factors- I want to pull out of the group and go back to the life I had before... but not without you and Aero. So that's why I came to you with this. If Aero and I go, will you come with us, and will you want someone else to come too?" He spoke quickly to get his entire point across without being interrupted.

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:32 am

Calcifer crossed his arms and soaked in Ruul's words. He thought a moment before looking back into his eyes. "So... What about that Fenrir thing? I mean, I'll go... On the subject of bringing along a pal," He sighed, "I don't know if-- well, Kairo, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:23 am

Kairo looked between Ruul and Calcifer. "You have got to be joking, Ruul," he said. "From what I know you were the one we were relying on to be able to stop Fenrir. You think you can go back to the life you had before and forget about everything? If we don't finish this you won't have a life to go back to. You think Fenrir doesn't know who you are and what you're trying to do? You think he's gonna let you get away with even thinking you'd be able to stop him? I don't know much about what's happening, I'll admit, but I do know that without the Oracle, there'll be nothing anyone else can do. I didn't think you were the type of person to give up so easily."

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:38 am

Ruul nodded understandingly, "I understand where you're coming from, but Oracle-wise, the team is still covered. Nayru already has one on hand. Remember the Sheikah she mentioned? He's a potential candidate as well. And a much better one, as far as I've heard. His abilities might actually have some use when fighting Fenrir and he actually has experience in dealing with deities.

"As for the issue of danger, I know Fenrir would recognize me, but first, he has no idea that there even is a group opposing him like this. I'm sure he suspects some resistance group, but he'd likely have no way of really knowing. Second, Naryu has proposed a mind-wipe for those than want to leave. We'll still remember the party members, and our adventure up to a certain point, but everything related to time-travel, we'll forget. Fenrir would have absolutely no reason to pay any more attention to me than any other person in Termina.

"Lastly, about me quitting on the team," Ruul sighed heavily, shoulders sagging a little, "You guys have seriously worn me out. Well, not you as in the people here, but I'm serious when I say that if I stay for too much longer I'll have an emotional breakdown. And I'm simply not cut out for any leader-like position, so being an Oracle- at least in this situation- wouldn't be a good idea. And besides," he waved his hand and a trickle of water formed between his fingers, "What good are ice and water against a wind mage? I'm a helper, a bard, a handyman. Not a fighter. All I would do is drag the rest of the group down. Tell me I had something to contribute other than my status as Oracle candidate."

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Last edited by Draezeth on Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:48 am

Kairo looked once more to Calcifer. After what had just happened between them how could they expect an answer from him straight away.

"I dunno," he replied eventually, his eyes cast down to the ground but his words clearly aimed at Calcifer. "I don't know if I want to come with you or if I want to help everyone. I don't know if I can make that decision without everyone else's input."

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:00 am

Ruul tilted his head, "I was gonna let them all know tomorrow. I just wanted you guys' input first. If Aero and Calcifer didn't want to go, then there would be no point in bringing it up."

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:23 pm

Calcifer brought up his hands, waving them idly in a defensive motion. "Hey, hey, I understand. I mean, how long have you known us? Pfft." Yeah, how rediculous was that. He practically punched himself internally. "But, uh, y'know. You're a Gieru and all..." He tried to sound nonchalont.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:47 pm

"What, so the last few Gieru can all die together?" Kairo spat, letting his anger get the best of him. "I never had you pegged as a coward either, Cal."

Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:57 pm

Calcifer's eyes lit up and his ears flicked back immediately. "We're not the last! Don't fucking tell me we're the last Gieru!" He couldn't find the words to express his feelings towards Kairo's latter statement. He went quiet, eyes fixed on the other's features angrily.
Aero took a small step back in caution, the burst taking her off-guard.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:05 pm

Ruul sighed. He didn't want to ruin their friendship and whatever else was between them. He didn't have any words to offer now, though. He'd spoken for himself and it wasn't his place to defend Calcifer.

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:35 am

"How many others have you guys seen, honestly. You know as well as I do that damned war wiped out most of us." Kairo sighed heavily and with his next sentence his voice was low and quiet. "Don't make me chose between what I want to do and what I should do, please Cal."

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:57 am

"Wars have victors," Ruul said. "The winning side must have remnants somewhere." He imagined that their home country could be a good first destination once they were untangled from this mess.

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:10 am

Calcifer sighed, crossing his arms defensively across his chest. He looked off to the side narrowly. "Either way... I shouldn't have asked. You would've volunteered." He sighed through his teeth, asking a question to try to rid himself of the sudden heavy atmosphere, "So are there any more specifics to this plan?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:16 am

"Not much," said Ruul. "I figure we'll go with the party to Labrynna, then leave after the time-jump, so that we don't end up messing with the flow of time. I'm not too sure exactly how this stuff works, but I think that if we drop out before then, then we might end up entirely erased from the flow of time... or something like that." He shrugged, "But before then I want to have a talk with Reina. Depending on how she responds I might actually change my mind."

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:24 am

"Whatever," Kairo said as he walked away from the group. He made his way towards the rest of the group and after taking a deep breath, he said, "Jillian, can I talk to you for a sec?" his voice was thick with a mix of anger and frustration. He just needed to talk to someone.

Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:31 am

Calcifer's eyes flickered back and forth on the dusty, blackened ground before he shouted back at the other mage. "Sorry I can't fucking get along with everyone in the universe!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*   

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) *post here!!!*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next