The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5

Go down 
+7
Kikren
Aero
Sevy
Zalty
Aka
J
Commander Catspirit
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:52 am

"Maybe we should give him some air." Jillian said motioning for everyone to step back. "I don't think he's hurt but he might get violent."

Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:00 am

Aero moved a couple yards back.

Given space, Calcifer's eyes flicked from each of them and back to other members of the party, the unnervingly calm silhouetted and faceless figures they were to him. His breathing was ragged, and after a moment, he groaned weakly, grasping his head with the heels of his hands buried in the hollows of his eyes. The sound hurt. "Stop," he mouthed, ears pinning back.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:13 am

Kairo wandered over slowly. He crouched down in front of Calcifer, pulled his hands down to his sides and looked into his eyes, a frown etched onto his face. The fire mage's pupils were dilated wildly.

"Cal," he said quietly. "I'm not gonna hurt you, you need to relax."
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:04 pm

Quint ruched over to the group surrounding Calcifer and was checking to see if he could help. "I could be wrong, but it looks like hes hallucinating." Trace who was also watching didn't know what was happening. "Why is he twitching on the ground? Is he going to be ok?"
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:18 pm

Calcifer dropped his hands, his eyes searching back and forth in Kairos, suddenly looking as though he just recognized his friend-- like he'd just jumped in out of nowhere and hadn't been crouching before him for a few moments. "K-kairo," he mumbled. Louder this time, "He's gonna get me!"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:20 pm

"No one's trying to get you, Cal," he said calmly. "You need to relax and breathe."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:34 pm

Calcifer's tone was rushed and panicked, occasionally pausing like he couldn't form the right word, "No, no, you don't-- you-- he's always here, he's always just waiting to-- to get me." He reminded Aero of the people in the war that went crazy, yelling about different things... the other soldiers, their families, how they couldn't do it anymore. Lots of things. She bit her lip, making sure that if Cal made any strange movements she'd rush forward and thwack him across the back of the head. Really, she didn't know why no one hadn't already done that. The look in his eyes was torturous to look at.
Hallucinating... why? Calcifer babbled on breathlessly to Kairo, his words fading in and out of incoherency, while she thought. She didn't know how much Reina knew about poisons, but she could bet that she probably knew a lot based on her... well, being a Kokiri. But she definately wasn't going to jump to conclusions. It would take a mightily potent drug to do that to someone so quickly, too.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:36 pm

"Tell me who it is and I'll stop him," Kairo said, trying to calm the other Gieru. "Aero do you know what he's talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:42 pm

"I... think, maybe," Aero replied, "But you can't do anything about it, unfortunately."
She didn't want to really say what she had a good hunch was going on for the danger of distributing personal information to anyone else, considering everyone and their brother had come rushing to the scene. Calcifer was a considerably stubborn and reserved person. Shocker, she knew.
Aero swallowed, "We should just get this over with. I don't want to see him like this anymore."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:46 pm

Kairo sighed and took a deep breath. "Can someone get some water for him please," Kairo said before turning back to Calcifer. "Cal, I'm really sorry, please forgive me." With those words he slapped Calcifer hard across the face, the ringing sound of flesh hitting flesh echoing out in the silence that had enveloped the group.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:57 pm

Calcifer's cheek stung from the hit, and he turned pink quickly. He caught a sideways glance at Kairo, whatever inner-workings of his head at the moment completely unbeknownst to anybody else before jumping at him, hands viciously gripping at his throat.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:00 am

"What the..." Kairo gasped before Calcifer's hands wrapped around his throat. His eyes widened as he looked at Calcifer. His eyes were mad and, there was no other way that Kairo could think of it, he was pissed. Thinking quickly, Kairo aimed his knee at Calcifer's gut to loosen his hold enough for Kairo to head-butt him.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:05 am

Calcifer coughed for a moment, dull pain shooting up his middle. He was forced to let Kairo go for a second, and quickly retaliated with an attempt at a punch. His senses were noticeably duller because of the hallucinogenics, however that also meant that his sense of pain had gone down, as well.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:08 am

While Calcifer was distracted, Kairo pushed him back and swung his leg in a roundhouse kick to Calcifer's, knocking him to the floor. Straddling him and pinning his arms next to his head, Kairo looked at Calcifer. "Calm the fuck down, Cal."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:14 am

Calcifer stared back, a feral snarl that looked like it belonged on a beast etched on his face, conveying both his anger and his fear under his intoxication. Aero ran over. His eyes flickered up at her, "You gonna hit me too?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:19 am

Kairo mentally kicked himself for his earlier rashness.

Respond, don't react

That had been his creed when in the military. It was so simple even an idiot could understand it.

"Calcifer, please," Kairo implored him. "I'm not your enemy but you're being ridiculous. Did you eat or drink anything new?"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:29 am

Calcifer's vision went blurry and he blinked. "Mm..." Thankfully to the small amount of the berries he ate, his stupor was quickly wearing off. Especially with the physical strain he'd just put himself under, using it up faster in his bloodstream. "The fuck are you on me for?" When he turned his eyes to look over at Aero and everyone behind her, the world sank and bobbed to the point that he couldn't ignore his dizziness long enough to ask what they were all gawking at.
Aero stood by with her little canteen of water with concern.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:35 am

Kairo leaned back before rocking to his feet. "Sit up slowly and take a drink of the water," he said, his gaze still hard and cautious.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:31 pm

Aero passed her little canteen off to Calcifer, who was grabbing his head in pain. "Feels like someone decked me in the side of the head with a hammer," he muttered, taking a few swigs of water. He tried to start to stand up, but he quickly was back down on the ground again, his head reeling. "Ugh," He eyed everyone staring, then Kairo again, his gaze shifting slowly and more confusedly. "What are you all staring at, then? You'd think I've gone mad." There wasn't an immediate reaction-- or, one quick enough for the Gieru. "Well? Damn, what?"

"Well, you... sort-of did," Aero responded quietly, slowly, taking back what remained of her water. "We have no idea what happened to you. You were hallucinating or something..." She looked down and blinked before turning around to give Reina a curious look, trying hard not to be pressing. She didn't want the whole group to start giving her strange looks or, the Goddesses forbid, accuse her of anything without reason to. "At least...I don't know what happened."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:33 am

Reina noticed the looks Aero was giving her and they were making her very uncomfortable. "We were just talking, I didn't do anything to him." She knew she was sounding more defensive than she should but she also knew how bad it looked, the way she had been fighting with him almost constantly and how they were alone right before it happened. She looked to Calcifer almost begging. "I'm not even capable of something like this." It was true, she had very little magical ability, if she had wanted to kill him she would've given him an arrow to the back of the head.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:40 pm

Aero nodded. Calcifer rubbed the back of his neck wearily, "If I wasn't dreaming by that time, I think you were actually asking for a truce when I fell out of it." "We trust you," Aero commented. She turned back to him, "Well, Calcifer, I think we can all can definitively say that I wasn't wrong when I told you that that temper of yours is no good for your health." She laughed, always one to try to lighten the mood if she thought maybe she could. He smirked wryly. It didn't hurt to try to get her mind off of what he was rambling about, either.

He finally mustered the ability to stand-- wobbly albeit, but standing nonetheless. Awkwardly, he tried to redirect their attention back to the entrance of the temple (is it a temple? I can't words). Back to the monk, to Ruul, and everyone's annoying waiting. He rubbed his head, thinking that at least he caused such a commotion that it got rid of any growing boredom among the ranks for that time being. His ears pinned back slightly, flushing scarlet, thinking about the spectacle he probably made of himself. "I'll stand over here... waiting for this headache to go away," he said aside, as one of his last statements. He wouldn't have minded being alone with Aero or Kairo. Or both. He wanted to know about what had happened that he clearly didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:55 pm

"Be sure to drink plenty of water," the monk advised.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:13 pm

Kairo tucked his hands into the pockets of his pants and strolled lazily over to Calcifer, his own water bladder in hand. Without saying anything, he leaned against the wall and handed Calcifer the bladder.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:38 pm

Calcifer put up a palm. "I don't want anymore." Aero stuck around by his side to make sure he was okay. He half-chuckled, "So... what terrible personal secrets did I let loose?"
Aero paused before answering. "It was mostly about 'him' trying to get you." The fire mage's grin smeared off his face. "Well, at least it's not the worst thing I could've said." He leaned more heavily against the stone, glancing up at Kairo to see his reaction. Of course he had explaining to do, but he was wondering how he took it up to that point.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:43 pm

"I'm not gonna press," he said. "Clearly whoever "he" is, he's done a number on you for you to think he's always waiting for you." Kairo took a sip of the water and waited for his words to sink in. Hopefully Calcifer would elaborate a little for him. If there really was someone coming after Calcifer then he wanted to be prepared to fight him. Fighting someone you knew nothing about however was like trying to climb smoke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5
Page 7 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next