The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DARC'S DEVIOUSLY DAPPER CHRISTMAS CONTEST FOR COOL KIDS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

Friendliness : 1107

DARC'S DEVIOUSLY DAPPER CHRISTMAS CONTEST FOR COOL KIDS Empty
PostSubject: DARC'S DEVIOUSLY DAPPER CHRISTMAS CONTEST FOR COOL KIDS   DARC'S DEVIOUSLY DAPPER CHRISTMAS CONTEST FOR COOL KIDS I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:53 am

So yes, the contest has been decided. I'll lay everything out for you in a simple, easy to read format-

Contest: Writing

Subject: DF Shipping

Ship of: Whoever. I don't give a damn.

Minimum length: 1 Page

Sex Scenes: Optional. Seriously. I'm fine with reading a shipping story about Trace and Cat riding bikes on the beach for no apparent reason. No need to force yourself to write that kinda stuff. Also, if anyone writes that story, they will get slapped.

Submission Method: Any means but chat.

Time Limit: 10 Days

1st Prize: $20 Steam Cash
2nd Prize: A nice, filling, air sandwich.
3rd Prize: Darc's quivering rock hard man sausage lodged in their anus, with Vaseline in place of lube.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DARC'S DEVIOUSLY DAPPER CHRISTMAS CONTEST FOR COOL KIDS   DARC'S DEVIOUSLY DAPPER CHRISTMAS CONTEST FOR COOL KIDS I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 9:07 am

Is binary an acceptable submission method? And if the binary takes up the required space, does it still count?
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DARC'S DEVIOUSLY DAPPER CHRISTMAS CONTEST FOR COOL KIDS   DARC'S DEVIOUSLY DAPPER CHRISTMAS CONTEST FOR COOL KIDS I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 9:48 am

Draezeth was bored again one day, and a few months ago the men of the Fourth Day house found out exactly what happened when Draezeth was bored. He wasn't extremely bored so he decided that he would settle with one victim today. As he stalked the halls for his prey he decided to try finding Kikren. Kikren was a good friend he was sure to help ease Draezeth's boredom. As Draezeth made his way into Kikren's room he was plotting exactly what he would say when he got there. As he kept walking the craze set in and he stopped thinking like a rational human being. The sex-crazed beast inside him had taken control of his mind and body. He was no longer himself. He stepped quietly into Kikren's room and crept up behind him. Kikren turned around in time to see Draezeth with a manic look in his eye. Kikren had seen that look before and his heart began to race. The soft round cheeks of his ass clenched in anticipation. "Drae...please don't" A single, manly tear rolled down Kikren's cheek as he backed away slowly. Draezeth smiled inhumanly wide. "You. Me. Sex. Now. My dick. Your mouth." He then pounced on Kikren and hugged his face with his legs. At the force of the impact and the new weight attatched to his face Kikren fell to the floor with a pained moan. The massive, hard, throbbing dick that was so close to Kikren's face was only seperated by a pair of jeans. Draezeth removed the offensive clothing with the deft fingers of a man experienced with removing his clothes. Kikren eyed Draezeth's monsterous man sausage and wept as he tried to keep his mouth shut tight. The tip of the penis pushed it's way past Kikren's lips and brushed against his clenched teeth. with Kikren's velvety soft lips brushing the tip of Draezeth's sensitive penis Draezeth couldn't hold back any longer. He thrust himself into Kikren's mouth, forcing it to open and let the shaft slide inside the wet hole. "Ahhhhh yes! Ahhhhh Yes!" Draezeth screamed again and again as he hugged Kikren's face close to his groin, locking Kikren in place painfully. Draezth tickled the back of Kikren's throat with his massive meat stick. He began to reach climax and screamed in a ridiculously high-pitched voice. We're talking Justin Beiber took too many of his hormones and then sucked down a whole tank of helium kind of high pitched. "Oh God Yes! YES!" Draezeth squealed like a chipmunk. He then came with the force of a thousand suns. That kind of force was enough to break Kikren's Jaw. Kikren cried out in pain as he began choking on Draezeth's cum. After his climax Draezeth released Kikren and allowed him to roll over and cough so as not to die choking on Draezeth's cum. "There there," Draezeth comforted Kikren, "You did a very good job." He stroked Kikren's hair and leaned over behind him. Kikren's ass cheeks clenched as he felt something hard tickle his anus. "Owooooahh!" Kikren cried out incomprehensively as his jaw was completely shattered and he was unable to make words. There was nothing Kikren could do as he tried to weakly claw himself away from the oncoming ass-rape. Draezeth lifted Kikren's hips into the air before slamming into his anus painfully. "Waaaaaaap!" Kikren tried to cry out for Draezeth to stop but words could not be made so Kikren made tears instead. Draezeth was thoroughly enjoying pleasuring himself in Kikren's anus and he began to climax again, as he did he broke the world record for the highest pitch of sound ever made by a human being. All the glass in the room shattered as if to punctuate the glorious ass-sex. As he was exhausted from his last climax he couldn't quite cum with the same force but he did manage to give Kikren a hernia so it was considered a success. Kikren lay panting and moaning in pain as his violation sunk in. The horror of the rape settled in and the pain in his jaw became excruciating. Draezeth crawled up and layed next to Kikren. Kikren moaned as Draezeth wrapped his arm around Kikren and snuggled him. "I love a good after sex cuddle." He whispered in Kikren's ear. "I also love you. Promise me you'll be my bitch forever?" Kikren couldn't speak but he was afriad to refuse. Tears slid down his face. "The best part is, I got it all on camera." He whispered as he gave a thumbs up to Snap and Loopin who were masticating to the video recording. What shattered remains of Kikren's soul that survived such violation gathered together and hid in a dark lonely corner for the rest of their days.

There was more to this but as the rules state there is a minimum I had to make due.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: DARC'S DEVIOUSLY DAPPER CHRISTMAS CONTEST FOR COOL KIDS   DARC'S DEVIOUSLY DAPPER CHRISTMAS CONTEST FOR COOL KIDS I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:38 pm

J wrote:
There was more to this but as the rules state there is a minimum I had to make due.
minimum =/= maximum
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DARC'S DEVIOUSLY DAPPER CHRISTMAS CONTEST FOR COOL KIDS   DARC'S DEVIOUSLY DAPPER CHRISTMAS CONTEST FOR COOL KIDS I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:01 am

*facepalms*
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: DARC'S DEVIOUSLY DAPPER CHRISTMAS CONTEST FOR COOL KIDS   DARC'S DEVIOUSLY DAPPER CHRISTMAS CONTEST FOR COOL KIDS I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:15 am

Florian looked towards Nathan and sighed. Was her love doomed to remain unrequited, she thought sadly to herself.
Sighing again, she felt a familiar tentacle slip across her shoulder.
“Master, not now,” she said.
Darc turned her to look at him. “You are my slave,” he said. “My whore and my concubine. If I want it now, now I’ll have it.”
Sighing heavily again, Florian said “Yes master.”
Little did Florian know that Nathan had eyes for no one other than her. As Darc took her from behind, his quivering man sausage thrusting deep, Nathan watched, hidden behind a pillar and enjoying the view of Florian’s buttocks in the air.
Sensing someone behind them, Darc used his tentacles to feel out the culprit. When he found Nathan, he dragged him next to Florian and used a tentacle to abuse him.
“Oh no,” florian cried. “He’s started now he’ll never stop.”
Because Nathan was new to the FD mansion, he didn’t know that this was what Darc was like.
“FUCK,” he yelled as a tentacle invaded his most sacred orifice. “What is this madness!?”
“This,” Darc said in an alluring groan. “This is ecstasy, this is heaven. This, young Miku, is my way of welcoming you to the manor.”
He thrusted with the force of a thousand suns into Florian and shot a load everywhere while he continued to rape Nathan, eventually splitting him in two.
“Noooooooooooo” Florian cried cradling half of Nathan’s head. “Why master?” she asked.
With a mutter of magical words and a swish of his wrist, Darc made Nathan into a cyborg and took the Australian’s steak-ass to the bedroom.
“This,” he said to himself, “will be my treat this yuletide.”
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

Friendliness : 1107

PostSubject: Re: DARC'S DEVIOUSLY DAPPER CHRISTMAS CONTEST FOR COOL KIDS   DARC'S DEVIOUSLY DAPPER CHRISTMAS CONTEST FOR COOL KIDS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:58 pm

So, on comparing the two submitted stories, I chose to format them with Size 12 font and Times New Roman text.

The actual quality of the stories were similar enough that I had to start nitpicking to settle this.

J, you had a few minor spelling errors, but when formatted, this exceeded the minimum.

Aka, you only had a single issue with placing "Florian" as "florian", a minor error, but an error nonetheless. However, when formatted in Microsoft Works Word Processor, your entry did not reach an entire page.

So while the two stories are similar in quality, J wins on account of story length.

As such, the Steam code will be PMed in due time.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: DARC'S DEVIOUSLY DAPPER CHRISTMAS CONTEST FOR COOL KIDS   DARC'S DEVIOUSLY DAPPER CHRISTMAS CONTEST FOR COOL KIDS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:40 pm

WHERE'S MY SAMMICH!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DARC'S DEVIOUSLY DAPPER CHRISTMAS CONTEST FOR COOL KIDS   DARC'S DEVIOUSLY DAPPER CHRISTMAS CONTEST FOR COOL KIDS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DARC'S DEVIOUSLY DAPPER CHRISTMAS CONTEST FOR COOL KIDS
Page 1 of 1