The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

"Fuck It, I'm Rax Grisman: The Tale of how Kik became a lifeless slab of meat, and everyone else got ice cream."

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

Friendliness : 1107

"Fuck It, I'm Rax Grisman: The Tale of how Kik became a lifeless slab of meat, and everyone else got ice cream." Empty
PostSubject: "Fuck It, I'm Rax Grisman: The Tale of how Kik became a lifeless slab of meat, and everyone else got ice cream."   "Fuck It, I'm Rax Grisman: The Tale of how Kik became a lifeless slab of meat, and everyone else got ice cream." I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:47 am

Spoiler:

In response to Ash's 'heartfelt' request to make a story starring Kik and Aka, I did it.
Mostly because well, I'm kind of an asshole no matter how you dice it.
Also, listen to this while you read:

Rainbow Frog Rainbow Frog Rainbow Frog Rainbow Frog Rainbow Frog Rainbow Frog Rainbow Frog Rainbow Frog

Kik had been recently disappointed. No matter what he did, he was always the recieving end of horrible rape. He failed against Drae and Darc, there was that time with Mobe, and dear lord, no amount of therapy would ever help him get over that one time with Dragon. He had to let out some of this pent-up frustration, and he didn't care who it was. He'd rape the next person he saw.

Darc walked by, squeezing a barely noticable bulge on his chest, mumbling something incoherent and likely nonsensical as usual. Probably something that bordered on pedophilia about Scotia.

Probably not a good call to try to rape him. After all, he had tentacles. And when it comes to being a rape victim, that's the equivalent to using a shotgun at a football game. Kik would rape the next person he saw, no matter what.

While he was expecting some cruel twist of fate for it to be Dragon, it turned out to be Aka.
Sure in behaviour, she was like Darc, but she didn't have his tentacles. That meant he could get indirect revenge, a hot screw, and hopefully wouldn't have the tables turned on him.

He pounced upon Aka like a ravenous wolf upon a wounded deer, tearing through her clothes like a wolf's teeth would through a deer's hide. He worked her pants down her legs, and tore down her underwear in one smooth motion. No amount of preparation could mentally steel him for what he saw.

Kik squeaked at the mere sight of Aka's massive, twenty four inch cock, and overall lack of a vagina. It was getting hard as he backed away slowly, eying it with a mixture of fear and disgust.

Aka was ther first to break the silence.
"Like what you see, huh?" she said, smirking as she pointed at Kik's involuntarily growing erection that was pitching a tent out of his pants.

Kik naturally responded defensively.
"No! It's not like that at all!" He reached down with his hands to cover the bulge as he continued to back away slowly.

"Don't worry, Kikren," Aka began, a sultry smile drawing across her lips.
"It's because Darc decided that I was the one with the penis today for some reason."

Kik didn't even have time to grace that with a question. Aka descended upon Kik like a horde of Russian soldiers upon Napoleon's retreating invasion force, which by the way, is a very kinky innuendo no matter how you interpret it.

Within mere seconds, Kik was bent over a counter, with Aka looking like the cat that ate the canary as she rubbed her quivering, rock hard man sausage against Kik's butt.

"Kik, you see, I'm gonna be straight with you. I like you, and I want you. Now normally, I'd give you the choice of the easy way or the hard way, but I just want to do it the hard way today."

With that, she tears Kik's pants down, and forces her entire length into his asshole at once, screaming "HHHYYYEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" as she does so.

She thrusts with the force of a thousand suns, faster than the Fist of the North Star, and hours later, Darc was seen fapping to Aka thrusting into the lifeless slab of meat that used to be Kik's body. Many buckets of cum were spilled that day, and then Darc took everyone out for ice cream, except Kik, because he was turned into a steak, because steaks are very sexy to have sexy sex with sexily.

Rainbow Frog Rainbow Frog Rainbow Frog Rainbow Frog Rainbow Frog Rainbow Frog Rainbow Frog Rainbow Frog
WE HAVE A 66.6(Infinitely Repeating 6's)% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION RATING, KIDDOS.

[03:51:08] @ Kikren : whatisthisidonteven
[03:52:06] @ Ash : THAT
[03:52:08] @ Ash : WAS
[03:52:10] @ Ash : AMAZING
[03:52:28] @ Trace-114 : good story
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

"Fuck It, I'm Rax Grisman: The Tale of how Kik became a lifeless slab of meat, and everyone else got ice cream." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Fuck It, I'm Rax Grisman: The Tale of how Kik became a lifeless slab of meat, and everyone else got ice cream."   "Fuck It, I'm Rax Grisman: The Tale of how Kik became a lifeless slab of meat, and everyone else got ice cream." I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:24 pm

Well...

I'm not sure what to make of this...

Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com

"Fuck It, I'm Rax Grisman: The Tale of how Kik became a lifeless slab of meat, and everyone else got ice cream."
Page 1 of 1