The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

The Legend of Draezeth, The Lust for Men

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

The Legend of Draezeth, The Lust for Men Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of Draezeth, The Lust for Men   The Legend of Draezeth, The Lust for Men I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:50 pm

Drae massaged his eager cock and pondered his daily routine. "I'm bored" he told himself. "I must rape to relieve my boredom." Drae decided the male members of Day Four would make suitible victims and so he finished his masturbation and donned his rapist glasses.

Just as he put on his glasses Mobe walked through the door. "Why hello Mobe, come sit on my lap." Poor Mobe had just walked in to ask if Drae had any good books and now was being confronted with Drae's rape face. "Uhm...I need an adult?" Mobe stuttered ervously. Drae stood up and pushed Mobe against the wall. "I am an adult." he whispered eagerly before he ripped Mobe's pants off and flipped him around. Mobe couldn't breath as he was pressed hard against the wall and his gasps for air only made Drae hungrier. Yes, this was what he wanted, this was fufilling. What had he been doing with his life before raping men? It was clear to him now that this wasn't just a passtime, this was a way of life. He pounded Mobe's underage flesh repeatedly, hungrily. The more he took the more he wanted. As Drae finished with Mobe Kikren walked through the door. "Hey Drae could you.....uhm..." As Kikren beheld the scene before him he backed away slowly.

Drae looked like a man possesed as he came after Kikren. Mobe lay violated on the floor behind him groaning "ooooh, my ass." Kikren backed away from the horrifying scene. "Where do you think you're going?" Drae growled menecingly. "I...well..." Kikren felt the sweat rolling down his face as he glanced from the ravished Mobe to the crazed Drae. He knew there was no escape. "B-be gentle." he begged as he backed against the wall. Drae smiled and closed the door behind him, leaving the two in complete darkness. Kikren shivered as he felt Drae stroke his head tenderly. He then felt the power of Drae's need as he was forced onto his hands and knees in an instant faster than a blink. Kikren felt his pants being torn away and Drae's needy cock thrusting into his anus. Faster and faster until Kikren couldn't hold himself up anymore and landed face first on the floor with his ass in the air. Kikrens sore and bleeding ass felt like it had been ripped open by Drae's enormous masculinity. Drae had finished with Kikren who lay groaning on the floor and he moved on to find his next victim. "First Mobe, then Kikren...who's next?" he searched hungerly for his next victim, keeping that crazed look in his eyes.
Dragon was exiting the bathroom as Drae rounded the corner. Drae was drooling at the site of Dragon in a towel, as he had just exited the shower. Drae thew Dragon against the wall, "I must have you you beautiful man!" he whispered in Dragons ear. Dragon calmly closed his eyes. "I see." he said softly. He opened his eyes and caught a view of Draes' footlong sausage before he took charge of the situation. "I am not to be had!" he roared as his sadist side came out. He slammed Drae against the opposite wall and dragged him down to his room. Once there he grabbed a leather whip and tied Drae down. "However I shall take you myself if you truely want it." he said smacking Drae's naked ass with the whip. "Oh god YES!" Drae cried out. He rolled over and ripped himself from his bindings with beast-like strength. Dragon was taken off gaurd by this unexpected turn of events and Drae knocked him to the floor. Drae ripped the whip from Dragons hands and began beating him repeatedly with it as he rode Dragon's man-sausage. Dragon had never experienced the pleasure of being beaten. It was like a whole new world was opening up to him, and he was liking it. "Hit me again master! Hit me again!" he begged. Drae meanwhile was getting very little pleasure from beating a man who wanted it. He stood up disgusted. "I'm done with you." he said. Dragon threw himself at Drae's feet. "No please, come back master, I'll do anything you want. Hit me! Beat me! Please!" Drae shut the door behind him, leaving the begging Dragon alone to ponder what he was doing with his life.

Drae was starting to feel sore from all the rape but he had to keep going. His lust was not fufilled. He knocked on the door to Catspirit's room. "Cat please open up!" He yelled. "I have need of something exotic and manly!" Lionspirit opened the door, his mane was mussed up and he already looked aroused. "Whatever you need it can wait." he grumbled at the site of a crazed Drae at his door. The sound of a playful female voice came from behind the door. "Commander, tell whoever it is to come back later, you're not done with me yet." J giggled. A pair of wolf ears had replaced her normal human ones and a wagging tail stuck out from the sheets. "Are you two...?" Drae peered in curiously and waved at J. J waved back from her spot on the bed. "Yeah we are, now get outta here!" Lionspirit moved to slam the door as Drae shoved his foot in the way. "Wait!" he cried, "Can I...you know...watch?" he asked timidly. "No." Lionspirit responded, he was getting irritated "She's all mine now scram." Drae gave the mighty commander large puppy dog eyes. "Those only work when she does them!" Lionspirit slammed the door shut and jumped back on the bed to finish with his lady when Drae came bursting into the room. "I will not be rejected!" He screamed as he threw himself on the bed. "What is wrong with you?" J yelled as Drae grabbed at Lionspirits tail. The great commander roared and picked Drae up by his ankle. Dangling from that great height Drae's lust stil took priority and he swung himself forward to lick the Commanders massive cock. the next thing Drae knew he was flying out the window.

As Drae went spiraling toward the earth he could spot Darc sitting out in the garden enjoying a cup of tea and a dirty magazine. "Watch out!"Drae yelled as he came crashing into the garden fence just missing Darc and making him spill his tea all over his magazine. "I wasn't finished with that." Darc said grumpily. He looked forlornly on the soggy pages wrinkling in his hands. The once perky half naked blond in the picture was now tea stained and rumpled. Darc turned to Drae. "So what can I do for you today?" he asked sarcastically. Drae, miraculously uninjured stood up. "I want to rape you." he replied. Darc smiled as countless tentacles burst from his back. "Someone say, rape?" He smiled venomously as he surrounded Drae with his tentacles. the tentacles gently stroked Draes man hood and wiggled their way across the contours of his body. Drae maoned in ecstasy as his hardening man hammer was touched in way he never knew could effect him. "More." he whispered through his moans. Drae felt the tentacles tightening around him, jerking and pulling. Drae was filled with pleasure as the tentacles wraped him in thier embrace. Drae reached his climax and the tentacles loosened. "No one rapes me little man. I do all the raping when I'm involved." He headed back into the house to grab himself another cup of tea... on second thought make that some booze.

As Drae lay there violated he pondered what he had done with his day. All the men he had raped, and how in a twist of fate he had been raped himself. He curled up in the fetal position and cried as rain started falling in a very dramatically well-timed manner. Aero looked out the window and saw Drae laying in the garden in the rain. She grabbed an umbrella and ran out to him. "Drae where have you been all day?" She asked worriedly. "And what happened to you?" Drae closed his eyes and replied, "Shame Aero, shame has happened to me, and I will never be the same again." He had seen the error of his ways, and from that day he went forth and never raped another man again.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Draezeth, The Lust for Men   The Legend of Draezeth, The Lust for Men I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:53 pm

So um, the my yaoi writings were mentioned in Skype the other day and I thought to myself, "I should write another one." for absolutely no reason at all I chose Drae as my target rapist, I dunno why, it just sounded like it would be funny. I know everyone saw bits and pieces of it, but here it is in it's entirety, The Legend of Draezeth, The Lust for Men. enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Draezeth, The Lust for Men   The Legend of Draezeth, The Lust for Men I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:10 am

Do not want!Do not want!Do not want!Do not want!Do not want!Do not want!Do not want!Do not want!Do not want!Do not want!Do not want!Do not want!Do not want!Do not want!Do not want!Do not want!Do not want!Do not want!Do not want!Do not want!Do not want!Do not want!Do not want!Do not want!Do not want!Do not want!Do not want!Do not want!Do not want!Do not want!Do not want!Do not want!Do not want!Do not want!Do not want!Do not want!Do not want!Do not want!Do not want!Do not want!
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Draezeth, The Lust for Men   The Legend of Draezeth, The Lust for Men I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:25 am

PAIN

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Draezeth, The Lust for Men   The Legend of Draezeth, The Lust for Men I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Draezeth, The Lust for Men
Page 1 of 1