The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Share | 

an lith as the time gos bey.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: an lith as the time gos bey.   Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:24 pm

an lith as the time gos bey
its starts as a grop of 5 kids on an ilond
kiye is on a rock he siting still cunting to 100 100 seckons latdar he lips up reddey or not hear i come he clims a tree ans loocks a rund and says ah thar i see 1 jumps ault of the tree im going to get you sam he sualts sam suals no you wont and pushs a rathd in to the wotdar and stars to ptale it kiye you cant cuth me naw sam says with an grat big grin kiye says your chiting he says no im not the rools r you must cuth me forst kiye says your still citing i cant get to you ault thar sam says wall if you cant get me go lock for sum 1 alse kiye says your an chitar and stars to froe rocks in to a cave aw that horth sed a vose kiye sed oh shorey kate kate sed y wood you frow a rock at me for i did nuthfing to you kiye sas i didint know you wor in thar kate says y arnt you going afdar sam hes right thar on the rathd kiy says cuosh he chetded kte sed oh i see naw you fund him but he went ault to thar on it right kiye? kiye yes he did naw i cant gt him kate than sed lets pla a trick on him adn thay rean to the tree huase and cuved all of sams cloze in hunney and than kate wispded hay kiye loock i finck sum 1s in hear kiye wispars i see her shh kate ill crip up on hey ok kate sualts woch ault to her as kiye jumps at her she skreems and says that wosh meing kate and kiye stars to lath kiye says our cort with your hand in the food agane shearar ha sheara than says wall i got hungrey and naw im stuck with my hand in 1 of sams trapskiye says wall you know you shod of just asckd me i wood of got frow it for you kate says y dush he do suth stuped fings for kiye? kiye says wall hes like that i gess and boome go sum fing in he forst girls lets go and see wot that is hay girls sheara says no thats skrey and can you get my hand ault of thish tray kiye kate says kiye get sam and ill fix thish than sheara says hay kiye cuth thish he tons and cuths it and swings dwan a zip lione pots theknith on his balt and lends hay sam come hear says kiye sm says y kiye r ou still mad with me kiye says no just come with me and bring yopur mishdey sam says ok i will come and go up to his roome in the tree hualse and go to gram it as an bucket of hunney fors on to his hes sam sullts kiiiiyeyou ideit kiye says on crap i forgot to tall him that we did that and sam yous his mishdeys shith as an slidefing on the sip lione and lends right on a stick snap go the stick and sam go rarg im going to get you kiye for that kate sults way for us kiye sam than punchs kiye in the fase kiye says hay i didint pot the hunney on the dor kate did it and sam say you ideit kiye you knopw vrey wall i hate hunney kate than says it wosh booth of us he pot a bucket up i fulld it and we lethd it thar shearasays im free naw lets go to te forst wear we hord an exspldzon kiye says yes same thats y i need you sam says im not going its a trap you guyes mad up kate says its not a trap i sswear sam says com on than but kiye if i get enney tubill frome you ill hit you mor kiye says ok lets goand stars to cut vinons with his knith ssam says save you engey let me cut it and cuts frow it all in 1 swip lets go girls and kye
kiye says wow your stong kate says wate for sheara shes still up i the ree hualse sheara says im ok ill just stay hear and cling it all up so kiye says woch ault for traps ok says sheara
sheara says hay kiye dont piss sam off kate says to sheara dont brack enney fing and sam says ok naw wev got all of the stuth ault of aw way lets go kiye says sam can i swop my knith for yopur mishdey sam says no your suth an ideit you wood ort your suth kate laths and says sheara naw we will be back soone sam says to sheara if i lone that youv brockon enney fing ill be mad got it sheara? sheara she says illl not tuch your fings hay kiye can i cling your roome kiye says go for it she opons the door too kiyes roome omg and skreems wots that kate says go in my roome kiyes suth a slobe ou cant cling his roome so sheara runs from kiyes rome and sits on kates bed and sualts you roome dont small so bad and sheara says frow kats windo you rooms so nise smalling and wots in the box kate says nuthfing so dont evon try to see wots in it sheara says hay kiye i fund your bow and arow set cuth kate grabs the bow no kiye you rembear y i tuck thish off you kiye grabs the quvar i know cuosh i suot an hole in your wall kaate sam says yes thays y ideits like you dong get a mishdey kiye says to sheara go get my boom a rang and frow it to me sheara says no you rooms to smalley it smalls like sum fing diyed in tar sam says ill blive that if sum fing did kiye says hay its not that bad i just clckd seeshalls and old brockon loogs kate says that exsapls it hay sheara go and frow ault alll of the youslosh junck in kiyes roome and ill macke you a mago smovey kiye says hay dont frow ault my shalld sheara shearasays wall ill do it kate but woot do i frow ault kate says the roton logs shearago in to sams roome and says you guys i see wot it is sam says wot is it sheara i see wot mad the exsplozin kiye says to sam y dont you sualt at her but you sualt at me for samm says cuosh your an ideit you just mesh evrey fing up thats y i dont let you in my roome kate says kiye wot r you fincking as he trys to tackile sam you ideit says sam and msid steps as kiye hits a tree kiye stop meshing a rund says sam you know y i call you a ideit all the time cuosh ou nevar stop beeeing 1 kate says hay loock wots a totille dooing hear kiye says im hungrey and see the tootile lunch sam quck halp me cuth it sam and kate both hit him and kate tacks the quvar off the grwnd and wears it on back im kiping thish you miss trit it kiye sam say loock ovar thar thar a hole tree fulld oof fute kiye loocks up at the tree and chargs at it as a girlefrows a rock at sam and sam hits the roock with hish shith oh no says sam not heor kate says hoow sam says my sis shes back kiye says wear is she sam says idon know but wear she is you know thars tuball kate says yes i rembear hor shes worsh than you sam to kiye sam says yes i know kiye says wear is she shes nise than a vose says kiiiiiiy XD and sammmey and crash right in to sam i missd you big bro y did you run frome me sam says wall cuosh i wwent to get food ans didint i tall you to stay thar wall bree bree says i did till tomtom ran a way sam and kate says hoos tomtom brss with shockd fashs bree says wall hes my pet tatile oh thar he is kiye let go of toe totile says sam you dont wont to mack her mad rembear kiye fincks back and sat=ys my meet bree stars to elear at kiye hes not met hes tomtom sam says carme dwane bree kate says kiye give her the totilee and no 1 gets hort kiyesays im going to eat him bree stars to skreeme and kiye and same and kate all cuvar thar ears ssam run wall kiyes destded bet the noze and hit kiye riley hard in the gut kiye drops re totile tomtom says bree as sam give her back her totile kiye gets up and says wot wosh that for sam you hort me sam says cuosh you know wen you mack her up set if didint do that she wood fo dun worsh you ideit kote says you basded sam you mad me cut my han kate says shoves you right kiye andfrows sum cloth at him cuvar it upkiye sat=ys thx ans asckd bree if she can tiye it bree says kipe a way frome tomtom and illl do it kiye says fine enney fing to stop thish blding kate clims the tree and gavars an lot of froott bree creeys it all in a bascket she mad in her arms naw bree do you know wot mad the exsplozon says sam come with me sis ill hold your hand you will be mor shath with me than a ideit like him bree says big fat ideit and pocks her tung ault at kiye kiye says hay im not fat bree says to sam hes sharing me sam says you ideit stop picking on my sis kate says to kiye loock wos o got kiyes like wot kate wispars you know haw you r hungrey right kiye says yes kate says wall i got you sum fing and kiye says yes wot is it kate than says thish kiye says waw i love thos wear did you get it frome kate wispars i pot it in the quvar hear you go tack an bite on itkiye kiye says ok kate puls it an way from kiye and says if you r good ill give you it kiye kiye says give it to me ill be good and kate fows the banar to kiye ok be good naw ok kiye kiye says ok and starts eating it sam says ault luald com on love bords harrey up bree says hay kate did you do it yes sam says wot did you do bree says mad shor kiye wont tuch tomtom tomtom gos in its shall on brees hed kiye sed ill ea you tet tomtom kate grabs a stick and hits kiye riley hard on the hed dont finck of it and tiyes kiyes hands upp sam says i wish i fort of that kiye trys to chow frow the notsbree kicks kiye in the shin and kiye says aw you lttile brat sam laths and says iv nevar hord you say thatb4 kiye kate says hay loock he didint call you ideit kiye
kiye says hay bree you brat kate says i wosh going to un tiye you b4 you sed that kiye than says i dont need your halp i can get ault on my one sam says hers an nise resting stop and sits on a loog kate says ok kiye im going to haw kiye wot r you dooing says bree sam says naw wot is that ideit up to kate says i finck hes trying to bild a hamich in the tees sam says he hash an good indear naw girls gavar sum ticks ill buls a fire anf kiye can you kipe bilding hamicks for evrey 1 kiye says no need this is throng a nuth for 2 so ill bild 1 for you aand your sis kate and i will slip in thish 1 sam says no ill slip with you so you dont try enney fing kiye says r yo gay sam says no i just know haw you r we slip hed to tow ok kiye ok kate says i ravar slipe with a snack that yo kiye kiye says oh manand bree says i wont to slip with my big bro so sam macks a brig fin to cuvar the gap naw thars mor roome for vrey 1 to slipe sam jumps dwan and stars the fiare naw thish shod stop the animles from coming to us that kiys fors to slipe wall kate in o loock atlt jutey kate heears fin brack shewacks up kiye wot wosh that kiye live me aole im tying to slipsam kicks kiye sut up you ideitand kate see a shado she pulls the bow back and wats nexd fing a vose says im skard kate brops her bow and jumps dwan it that you says kate to sheara shearasays yes i got skard on my one so i filod he long parth yous mad kate says haw did you get her so ezey shearasays to kate kiyes foot prints in the mud and sams cuting kaate says its not shath dwan hear lets go up ok sheara slips at kiyes fees in the moring sam wacks up and says hay hay wack up kiye loock wisopars kiye says wot that loock dwan and sheara hugs kiye i misstd you kiye says sh loock thars meet thar sam says that boor wood tast good right nar shearasays no dont hort it and wacks up kate wot in it sheara says kate sheara says the boys gooing crazey ovar a bor loock kate says hayy cant do nuthfing to it i got m wear is it kate locking for this says kiye sam says youll mesh it up give me the bow and arrow kiye says no way its my bow kate hits tham both hard dont tuch my bow boys let me show you haw its dun the boys ok kate sheara plize dontkill it sam says me got to we leths the baset of fut dwan thar and naw its gornekiye holds sheara and says its ok kate a goood sot right kate katesays im the best ill kill it i 1 shot ok sheara says tall me wen its dun kate suts the bor in the neck it stars to charg at the tree kate suts a gane and kills it kiye ansd sam jumps dwan b4 kate can reckd kate says yous 2r ideits kiye slashs the bor kate cuvars shearas eyeyes and sam caves in it to 6 cunck kiye says wots the 6th 1 4 sam says its for latdar and pots it in the basket anmd thay noyosh that thars stilll lost of fute so thay cooke the boor up with it and thay mack cababs with it and bre wacks up sum fing smalls good and says hoow is thar nexd to you kiyethish is sheara shes myfrend and halpar sheara says nise to meet you wots you name enney way bree says im bree in a lude vose sam says sit dwan and eat bree bree says ok bro sheara says your luckey i dont have a famley kiye says you do so kate and i wer like your mum and dad sheara says yes kate says kiye dont evon say that and sam runs off kiye says wear r ou going sam say geting wotar to pot ault the fiare kat says iv go it her am says thats not a nuth kate says oh kiye says dont worey too bree and sheara says wall im not skard i have you kate says you shatar with oths than him sam retons with lots of wodar and foos kate pot aylt the fiar ok kate says ok kiye says wot am i a babey sitar

TO BE CONTINUED.

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
ORDER BY aggressive_combat_data
HAVING terminate_mode
Target name BEN, hostility confirmed. Disconnecting target's digital information
interface."
Back to top Go down
http://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: an lith as the time gos bey.   Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:33 pm

AND NOW THE CONCLUSION

sam says naw you r and bree says bro i dont like him sam says kipe kiye from beeing a idit kiye says to sheara you know sum fing no 1 respecks me hear shearasays i do kiye says i know and thay all go tofind wot mad te exsplodzon sam stars to clime rocks with his sis on his back kates got his meshdey ans shes macking sum harnosts and kiye says kant we just go arund thish rock sam says no you ideit it wood tack days to go arund bet to clime so grab thish and tiy it to sheara and you know wall we cantswim it kate says y not kiye says cuosh i cant swim kate laths and says wood you like me to ich you kiye says no and bree says its ok stuped to kiye i dont know ivar and sam pulls kiye up with the shlpliyes and tacks tham ovar the avar shide sam says waw yous wornt tricking me sum fing did hapone bree ays yes thar wosh a band than a wosh ans a fiar ball thats y your cuved in sut did you do it bree sam says to bree bre says no it wosh not meit wosh the skiye kiye says wot kate says comet sam says not likey so that go to the big cratar and thay see a row bot and it gets up tomtom jump off brees hed and tacks to it the robot loocks like a tomtom sats breekiye says wow rowbow tomtom kate says omg sheara says its cute can i have it kiye stops her from tucking it dong tuch you dont know wot it dush sam says for an ideit you did sum fing smart katesays no i wonts us to comt to itkiye says wat it can be an trap sam ays its talling me as wall to come to it bree says wot r thay dong kiye says to bree idk locks like rying to lithd it frome the grwnd sheara says it wonts aw halp kiye kiye says rowbow tomtom must need yous but hes not spockon to me yes so i finck sum fings upthan bree says hes tacking to me to he nees wodar kiye says no dont and she frow it on the robot and it stars to move and it says ty kiye says naw i hear it sam says cuosh you nevar lison yu cuod not halp it and he robot starts to fliye a way the eand

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
ORDER BY aggressive_combat_data
HAVING terminate_mode
Target name BEN, hostility confirmed. Disconnecting target's digital information
interface."
Back to top Go down
http://day-four.forumotion.net/forum

an lith as the time gos bey.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1