The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Share | 

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:42 pm

The returning feeling of confusion was bringing a dull throb to Steffen's head again. He waves his arms, "Let's figure that out later! Whatever it was, the answer clearly isn't here." He looked around, "Should we split up or stick together to look for food?"

Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:43 pm

"Stick together, you guys know I don't know a thing about Pokemon, you want me to get lost out hereby myself?"

OH SHIT YOU GUYS HARRISON FORD IS BACK FOR MY FANCY ASSORTED CHOCOLATES

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:45 pm

"c'mon, You shouldn't be crying over something so interesting. This is way cooler than everyday life. We should enjoy try enjoying it." Will said as he rolled over and popped his foot back out. He stood up again slowly and pet J's head. "Since I have a feeling nobody knows this random forest we should probably stay together for now."

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:45 pm

Robyn shook her head. 'Grass,' she thought again. 'how the hell is a person supposed to live off grass! It's ridiculous.

She stood up and tried to move forward. the easiest way for her to walk was for her to move both legs on one side, then both on the other. She couldn't have looked very stable though, but it would do for now.

♫ You think you'll win, but soon you'll see, you may beat some, but you can't beat me ♫
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:49 pm

Will patting her head made her feel better a little. "That's true." She sniffled, "I'm scared, what if we're stuck like this forever?"

Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:50 pm

"Yeah what J and commander said. I dont like the idea of being alone wandering around a random forest. But some of us should go looking for food while the rest of us try and make camp or somthing. i dont know."

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
ORDER BY aggressive_combat_data
HAVING terminate_mode
Target name BEN, hostility confirmed. Disconnecting target's digital information
interface."
Back to top Go down
http://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:51 pm

Steffen shook his head at Tristan, "I don't think splitting up is a good idea after all. What if one group can't find the camp?"

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:52 pm

"Well if we were changed into this form there's probably a way to reverse it. We just gotta find whoever did it." Will said while trying to stroke his nonexistent chin "Seems like they're more concerned with filling their tummies right now though, so don't worry too much at the moment. I'm sure there's food in this general area. If there's water over there, trees over there, grass EVERYWHERE. Plenty for creatures like us to enjoy."

Chaos and Reina

Last edited by Commander Golett on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:53 pm

Madi didn't pay much mind to everyone's trivial concerns over what they could eat. After all, once they got hungry enough, she was sure everyone's instincts would kick in and they'd crave what their bodies needed-- hey, it happens to people. She inquisitively looked around in the trees for a glimmer of any color other than green. After a few moments, she rushed over to a tree on all fours and clamored up into it.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:55 pm

"Well...uh. I could try to fly and see if I see anything around to eat."

James Mitton    Samantha Eldridge
Lys Quinn         Heather Downs
Chris Bane        Leit Hahn
Nadine Lyons    Alann Clement
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:56 pm

"I dont think so either but we do have to take some chances if this is a potential survival situation."

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
HAVING terminate_mode
Target name BEN, hostility confirmed. Disconnecting target's digital information
interface."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:56 pm

"H-hey!" Called Steffen. He tried to run after Madi, but the action came out more like stumbling due to his oversized legs and the baggy... stuff on the back of them. He nearly landed flat on his face.

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:57 pm

Jordan giggled a little at Steffen. "At least I'm not the only one having trouble staying on my feet."

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:58 pm

It wasn't long before Robyn's new way of walking made her fall flat on to her face.

"For those of you who didn't guess yet, I'm Robyn." she let out a snort. "Remember when my name was AkaShika. Never thought that one would come back to bite me in the butt."

♫ You think you'll win, but soon you'll see, you may beat some, but you can't beat me ♫
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:03 pm

Madelaine popped out from the shrubbery upside down, the end of her tail still clouded by the leaves. She was hanging upside-down. "What?" She was finding this kind of movement to be pretty natural.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:03 pm

Jordan laughed, even if everyone was having trouble walking and trying to figure out what they could or couldn't eat She was starting to feel more relaxed. She was surrounded by people she cared about and Will was stroking her head and calming her down. She took a deep breath. "I
think we can handle this guys, we have each other."

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:05 pm

Steffen took a second to regain his balance and offered a sheepish smile at J before turning and continuing towards Madi, "We should stick close together. And I'm not really all that fast, I mean look at my legs!"

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:10 pm

"Hmmmm I have an idea, after all i am a Bagon" Dragon then dropped his head down and charged into the tree head first, resulting in shaking the whole tree and Dragon being sent back a bit. Dragon then laughed heartily, "I couldnt even feel that!"

(If any berries are in the tree i think they should fall to the ground)
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)

Friendliness : 753

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:19 pm

Scotia walked over to Robyn to help her up, "Are you okay?" she asked. She felt a little bad thinking this at the time, but she felt pretty lucky to be one of the Pokemon there that could walk on two legs.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:23 pm

Madi flailed in surprise for a moment, the entire tree vibrating. Thanks to her tail, she didn't fall, though. Several berries fell from the brances-- Oran berries. "Ooh, those could be useful!"
She looked back at Steffen, smiling at his adorable difficulty. "Can't you levitate or something?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:24 pm

"I'll be fine," Robyn replied before sitting up. "Drae, if you want to you could ride on my back. As soon as I figure out how to walk, I mean."

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:41 am

Steffen decided to answer Madi's question first, "I don't think Ralts can do that. They're more the act-on-the-mind type than levitate-stuff." He turned to Robyn, blushing a little at the thought of being carried by a girl, despite their transformations, "Thanks, maybe we could do that." He turned back to Madi, "Although you've gotten more of a hang of your body. Maybe you could carry me instead." He grinned, making a reference to her hilarious attempts at carrying him when they had met in person.

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:07 am

Kikren had finally decided on trying two different things. First, he walked forward targeting a tree that was further away from the rest of the group. He exhaled, then took in a deep breath. He lifted his arms which were the heaviest parts of his body, and swung them both together. A loud, piercing bang sounded off at the clanging of his blades, but the effect still worked: the entire tree was cut through. The tree started to wobble towards him but he took advantage of his speed and dodged effortlessly to his right. This tree was skinnier and less fruitful that the one that the others were working on, but he felt that it was best to try a small tree before cutting a large one. He began to reach for an Oran---nope. "Hey! I'm going to need help getting these berries. Don't think impaled ones would be too good."

James Mitton    Samantha Eldridge
Lys Quinn         Heather Downs
Chris Bane        Leit Hahn
Nadine Lyons    Alann Clement
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:18 am

Trace hadn't even thought of walking on four legs on four legs at that point. he was too busy working out more important things than a efficient way of locomotion. Deciding it would be best to practice by trying to help the berry hunt by running up a tree. getting on all fours he began running, using what hed seen in the anime as a reference. he found it surprisingly easy to run and after a few minutes he attempted to climb the tree. with all the speed he gained it wasn't difficult to run straight up the main trunk but he went up too far and ended up on one one the taller branches. Upon looking down he immediately clung to one of the branches. "Um guys..i think i ran too far up and now i have no clue how to get down."

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
HAVING terminate_mode
interface."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:39 am

Madi stared at Steffen levelly, still dangling upside-down, and sighed. "Sure thing! Just don't start acting like I'm going to start making you practice walking." She shimmied down from the tree. "My tail needs exercise, but not at the cost of you abusing my stamina!" She shot up another tree , looking for berries and plucking them out. They mostly found Orans, but the occasional Nanab was there, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   

Back to top Go down

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next