The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Share | 

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)

Friendliness : 753

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:42 pm

Scotia jolted awake and sat upright, breathing heavily. 'Whoopee,' she thought, 'Nightmares.' She took a moment to calm her breathing, noticing the surrounding area as she did. Hearing voices, she turned to the source and saw a stream. A small group of Pokemon were talking to each other, who, curiously to her, she seemed to be able to understand. She looked at the Pikachu, and realised she had a familiar tail behind her as well. She started shivering, "H-hello?" she said, nervously, "W-where are w-we?" She wondered if she should ask who they were or not.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:52 pm

"Well it's uncalled for to confuse me!" Jordan whimpered, "I'm sorry, I forgot I even have vines and just wanted to hit you, that was mean." She looked around to see Robyn and Scotia had just woke up as well. "Guys I don't know how this happened but it seems like everyone here is from Day Four and we're all Pokemon! That doesn't even sound real! I should be dreaming but I know I'm not." She sniffled again and was on the verge of tears, "What are we supposed to do now?"

OH SHIT YOU GUYS HARRISON FORD IS BACK FOR MY FANCY ASSORTED CHOCOLATES

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:23 pm

Robyn stumbled forward, Not used to having four feet to walk on, 'And why would I be used to it. I'm a human for crying out loud.'

She looked over at the Bulbasaur and the others. "Guys... I feel like Bambi... Are you sure we're not all just having one hell of a hivemind dream?"

♫ You think you'll win, but soon you'll see, you may beat some, but you can't beat me ♫
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:50 pm

"If any of this had to do with my dreams, something would be dead by now. And anyway, i think our first concern should be how the fuck we get out of this, if we got here there should be a way back, usually the same process we came here with." Dragon said straightforwardly, he then continued, "I nominate that our first priority should be figuring out everything, especially how we got here and how we are getting back".
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:00 pm

"I think our bigger concern is where the hack are we, and what are we gonna do about food and stuff. We dont know when or if we will change back."

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
ORDER BY aggressive_combat_data
HAVING terminate_mode
Target name BEN, hostility confirmed. Disconnecting target's digital information
interface."
Back to top Go down
http://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Aero
No-Life
No-Life

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:07 pm

Madi hesitantly patted Steffen's red, horn-like thingies on his head. She never knew what to call them. She wrapped her tail around him comfortingly, not really knowing what to do.
Despite this, Madi actually seemed to start being comforted by everyone's presence. She felt a kind of sereneness-- and playfulness, too. She grinned. This was actually pretty neat.
She shrugged at the others' suggestions to get to the bottom of things so quickly. Sure, it was important, but... Seriously, how amazing was this? They were in some kind of Pokemon world, (lol song puns~) WERE Pokemon, and had each others' company-- some of her best friends!
Plus, how the heck were they even going to start finding out what was going on? Madelaine gasped (making sure to keep her volume at a minimum), "What if this is like the Rescue Team Pokemon games!" Her happiness would probably soothe Steffen's headache, she hoped.

Last edited by Aero on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:08 pm

With the mention of food, Robyn's stomach gave a loud rumble. "I want cereal. Or pancakes. Or waffles. What the hell do pokemon even eat, you guys?"

Robyn walked forward on shaky legs. "What are we even supposed to do if we find food? It's not like we can build a fire to cook. And what happens if a random trainer decides sie wants to catch us?"

She sighed and sat down, catching a glimpse of her legs as she did. "I'm a deerling? Really??"

Quietly, she whispered to herself, I wanna go home."

♫ You think you'll win, but soon you'll see, you may beat some, but you can't beat me ♫
Back to top Go down
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:14 pm

Scotia took a while thinking about what the Bulbasaur said, it calmed her a bit, but she was still somewhat confused, 'So who's...' She looked over at the Bagon as he was speaking 'That's Dragon, definitely' she thought. She looked at the Deerling, noting the use of 'sie,' 'Robyn...' she decided. She looked at the others, she wasn't too sure who the others were, she must have slept through the introductions. "Not one of my dreams either" she added, perhaps a little late. She'd just woken up, her thoughts were a bit sluggish. She raised her hand, "Scotia" she claimed.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:20 pm

"Oh Scotia!" Jordan was getting a little excited, Trace and Will and now Scotia, and the Bagon had to be Dragon. She raised her foreleg "J." She announced just so everyone knew.

Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:27 pm

Trace raised his paw "Trace the Pikachu here. and the Vulpix there is Ash so we dont have to worry about fire much." Pointing at the fox.

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
HAVING terminate_mode
Target name BEN, hostility confirmed. Disconnecting target's digital information
interface."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:33 pm

Whatever Madi was doing, it actually seemed to work. She and the others were starting to forget about their confusion, allowing his headache to abate. Nonetheless, he had to figure out how to control his new sixth sense if he was going to avoid daily migraines.

Finally having recovered, he stood up straight, "I already said it, but I'm Steffen, a.k.a. Draezeth. Call me whatever's easier." He sighed and massaged his head, "I don't know how many of you know this, but Ralts can feel emotions, and all the confusion was giving me one hell of a headache." He sighed, "Looks like it's alright now."

Having just woken up, he was still going to need a second to actually start feeling hungry, but the idea of foraging sounded like a good one. "Pokemon generally eat berries, although I wouldn't be surprised if Deerling eat grass. Some are omnivorous, like Scyther, and will probably eat smaller bug types, although berries are probably a safer bet."

Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aero
No-Life
No-Life

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:37 pm

"I like just what I do as a human! Fruit and sweets. This shouldn't be hard, guys." She smiled wider, showing off her teeth and balancing on her tail. "It's Madi-- um, Aero, if you guys couldn't guess."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:46 pm

Steffen couldn't suppress a laugh, "Our voices sound so funny like this! I never pictured Jarred with such a squeaky one!"

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:53 pm

Jordan heard Steffen laughing about voices and everyone was talking about food. She flopped on her belly and gave up. "You guys are far to accepting of this." She actually listened to the sound of her own voice and sighed.

Back to top Go down
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:04 pm

Scotia wondered about food and looked to Drae, "I think most of us are omnivores..." she turned to Robyn "... except you..." Scotia looked at J "I think you can go longer without food then the rest of us, photosyntheses and that." she turned back to Drae "Berries, apples, honey... to be honest, I think Pokemon are known for eating people food too..." she turned to and pointed at Trace "... ketchup?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:16 pm

"Photosynthesis." Jordan sighed again. "Great, I'm a plant."

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:17 pm

'Grass' Robyn thought to herself.

"What about chicken? Can I eat chicken? Or steak, I like steak too." She turned to Scotia and sighed. "Please tell me I can be carnivorous."

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:22 pm

Steffen gave an extra pronounced shrug to make it move visible on his tiny shoulders, "You're a deer with grass for fur. I'm not entirely sure what you can or can't eat, but I'm pretty sure meat won't do."

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:24 pm

"Wouldn't eating grass be cannibalism though, I'm not sure that's too acceptable either. "

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:27 pm

Will waved his arms up and down "Hey, what the heck am I supposed to eat? I'm a stone... golem... robot... thing. Where would I even put the food? I have no mouth!" For the most part Will sounded like he usually did, aside from a having an eerie echo to his words now.

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:28 pm

Scotia spoke to Robyn, "Well... hmm..." she was trying to think of something reassuring "I think technically, you can eat meat... you can't survive off it, your digestive system isn't made for that, but I think you could eat it if you wanted to..."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:29 pm

'"Ha Ha very funny Scotia" Trace replied sarcastically. "Do we even know if humans actually exist here? cause that would explain a hell of a lot. And i doubt that eating grass would be canabalism since you are a deer. and um commander i highly douvt you need to eat anything since you are part ghost."

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
HAVING terminate_mode
interface."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:29 pm

"Cannibalism..." Steffen snickered, "But you're not grass, just covered in it. And grass type... Uhm, how about we just get looking for some berries?"

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:35 pm

"but I feel hungry.... well... not TOO hungry, but it's there. Believe me and I'm gonna have to figure something out eventually. A hungry Commander is a cranky Commander!" Will stomped his foot down and accidentally caused it to go inside his body. He then lost his balance and tumbled over.

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:39 pm

Jordan jumped up. "A plan! Berries! Let's go find some!" A plan, that's what she needed was something else to direct her attention to. She began running off towards some underbrush when she fell face first again. "I have to get used to four stubby legs." She looked over at her fallen boyfriend. "Looks like we all have things to get used to." Watching Will fall over was the last straw for her, she began to cry. "It's not fair, why did this happen to us?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   

Back to top Go down

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next