The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Share | 

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:14 am

Trace was surprised at the familiar name. "Kikren,,,I know someone with a name like that."

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
ORDER BY aggressive_combat_data
HAVING terminate_mode
Target name BEN, hostility confirmed. Disconnecting target's digital information
interface."
Back to top Go down
http://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:20 am

Kikren felt his heartbeat quicken. Each second meant more and more suspicion. However, his acting experience while he was a human gave him quick thinking on his feet. Now he just needed to execute it. "Well, y'know, Kikren is a...very common name among pokemon in this region, Scyther specifically. My father's name was Kikren actually. I'm Kikren the second." He felt more confident in this reply. Just keep this up for a bit longer...They'll get disinterested.

James Mitton    Samantha Eldridge
Lys Quinn         Heather Downs
Chris Bane        Leit Hahn
Nadine Lyons    Alann Clement
Back to top Go down
Ashee
Awesomeness!
Awesomeness!

Friendliness : 191

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:42 am

Ash stared dead straight at the scyther "If you were just asking about this place how would you know Kikren is a common name around here?" She slowly moved closer to the Scyther dropping her serious glare. "Well i'm Ash anyway, i don't think i'd be of much help, i have no idea how i got here."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:50 am

Trace's eyes grew in surprise. "Umm this may sound weird but Ash is a famiar name as well. do you by any chance know a Trace?"

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
HAVING terminate_mode
Target name BEN, hostility confirmed. Disconnecting target's digital information
interface."

Last edited by Trace the Pikachu on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:53 am

"Guys," Steffen said, "Don't you remember each other?" He blinked, not that they could see it under his thick fringe, "I'm Steffen. Or Draezeth, as you usually call me. From the Fourth Day."

This was odd. Was it because he was Psychic that he could remember them so clearly?

Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Ashee
Awesomeness!
Awesomeness!

Friendliness : 191

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:54 am

Ash spun around swiftly to face the pikachu and Ralts "Yes, i do know both of those names but those people are HUMANS"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:56 am

"And so was I," Steffen answered, "Until I woke up just a minute ago."

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:05 am

Jordan rolled over on her side in the grass. Something was in the way of her rolling on her back but she was too sleepy to move it at the moment. There was a lot of commotion going on around her and she was just happy no one was making her wake up to do house work. She felt a breeze and her eyes snapped open as she wondered who had opened the window. She saw tall grass around her and began to panic even more. "What am I doing outside?" She asked herself. She tried rolling over again but whatever was behind her was still in the way. When her arm wasn't able to reach behind her was when her own panic set in. Her breathing became more rapid and she closed her eyes as she rolled onto her belly. Her arms and legs felt so short and she pushed herself up. When she couldn't seem to get any further than all fours she started panicking again, she decided it was time to look. She slowly opened her eyes and snapped them closed again. 'Calm down, when you open your eyes again you will see your hands. Breathe and open your eyes.' She took a deep breath and opened her eyes. The stubby blue feet were still where her hands should've been. She began running through the tall grass in blind panic and ran to fast for the stubby legs she wasn't used to and she fell face first. When she picked herself up she realized she'd ran herself into a large group of monster looking things. She recognized Pikachu so it was safe for her to assume the rest of them were Pokemon as well.

OH SHIT YOU GUYS HARRISON FORD IS BACK FOR MY FANCY ASSORTED CHOCOLATES

Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:05 am

A few of Madi's tears let loose, but in some strange relief and happiness-- and of sheer overwhelming feeling. Suddenly, she'd been thrown into a warped sense of reality with no explanation or familiarity-- and now, just as suddenly, she wasn't so terribly, emptily alone. She cried a little and laughed at the same time, embarrassed that she was so emotionally weak. She called for her friend, "Steffen-- Steffen!" desperately hoping he would recognize her in this (for the moment, it seemed) monstrous, disproportionate form. Everyone else, at least, seemed to keep their cool so much better than her. She had to admit, even with this large dash of normalcy, everything was unbelievably strange.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:09 am

Despite the commotion, Steffen could still clearly make out Madi's cries, and buried under the confusion, fear and now anger, he could clearly sense love. A big smile lit up his features as he cried out, "Madi! I'm here!" The action of calling sent a stab of pain through his head, but he didn't let that stop him. If Madi was here, he wanted to find her as soon as possible.

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:12 am

Jordan instantly tried to get their attention. "Hi everyone can you help me please I'm not supposed to be here. My name is Jordan and I don't know what going on but I'm chubby and small and blue and I don't have hands anymore and I wasn't like this when I went to bed last night and I wanna go home!"

Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:14 am

"J its ok..sorta" He tried to be reassuring even if it wasnt gonna help much. "Its me Trace. and dont be and alarmed try to keep calm. but the reason that you are so short is that you are now a bulbasaur."

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
HAVING terminate_mode
interface."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:16 am

Will continued to hop around until he heard Jordan speaking "Hellooooo Jo" He said excitedly as he hopped over, still believing it all to be a dream. "This is pretty cool isn't it?"

Chaos and Reina

Last edited by Commander Golett on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:22 am

With a sense unknown to her, Madi sprung her tail up and bounced energetically in the Ralts's direction and embraced him, kneeling over to accommodate his height.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:25 am

The jolt of being tacklehugged sent another spike of pain through Steffen's head. He bent over and grabbed his noggin, "Oooohhhhhh... My head... Too much confusion..."

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:26 am

"I'm a WHAT!" Jordan started breathing heavily again in panic, "no no nonononono nope, this isn't happening! You're crazy! Bulbasaurs aren't real!" She sat down and at the sound of Will's greeting she didn't look up and sniffled, "Hi Will..." Her eyes lit up and she tackled him. "Will! I'm so happy to see you! Trace is a Pikachu and I don't even know what that's about but he just told me I'm a Bulbasaur and neither of those two things are real and what even are you? I don't even know but I'm really happy to see you right now cuz this is one of those times I just need a hug and you're actually here this time!"

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:37 am

Will patted J's head. "I'm a Golett. Think of a golem powered by a phantom or something." He said as he poked her feet. "I don't think you need to panic much, I mean, how many people can truthfully say they've been a pokemon? I'm going to guess... not very many."

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:40 am

"I know how you feel. This is pretty overwhelming for me and probably everyone else as well." Trace sat down and looked to the sky. he still wasnt fully sure he was still dreaming.

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
HAVING terminate_mode
interface."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:41 am

Jordan wiggled "Stop it that tickles!" She looked around. "So is everyone here from Day Four? Trace is a Pikachu. How did this happen? I know this isn't a dream because I don't know hardly anything about Pokemon or even what half of you are so it has to be real."

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:47 am

"...or maybe none of these are real pokemon and we're all just illusions in your mind, fooling you into believing false truths!" Will said jokingly. He was starting to think it might not be a dream, in which case his mind was going "FFFFFFFF YEEEEEAH!!!"

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:54 am

"Stop it!" Jordan curled up on the ground and did her best to try and cover her eyes. "No confusing me I'm already confused enough! I went to bed after a crappy night of work and woke up in the grass as a Bulbasaur! And now you are here and trace is here and I'm surrounded by things I don't even know what they are and I don't need you playing mind games with me!" She smacked him with one of her vines and jumped in surprise at the realization that she had them. "Son of a Bitch!" She yelled.

Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:07 am

"So we are all from Day Four, huh? Well I feel there's no need to say who I am, it should be blatantly fucking obvious" Dragon then sighed. "This is too much of a coincidence, so thus i will have to think that either some weird thing chose us or Yuki did it, because fangirls have super powers".
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:40 am

"Yeah I highly doubt it was fangirls Dragon. And as j said, If she doesnt know all of these the i believe this isn't some sort of weird dream, Even a shared one." He looked around and saw a couple of pokemon still sleeping. "I wonder who they are?" He thought to himself.

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
HAVING terminate_mode
interface."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:28 pm

"That was uncalled for..." Will said as he rubbed the spot he'd been hit. "Those vines hurt!"

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:25 pm

Robyn woke up slowly. 'Urgh, did I leave skype running again or something?' she thought to herself as she recognized the nams of various members of Day Four. 'Wait.... I wasn't in on a skype call last night....'

Her eyes shot open and she looked around. She was in a clearing, surrounded by pokemon, all of whom (if what they were saying was to be believed) were her friends.

Robyn got shakily to her feet, then realised she had four of them. "What," she said loudly. "The. Actual. Fuck. Is going on, you guys."

♫ You think you'll win, but soon you'll see, you may beat some, but you can't beat me ♫

Last edited by Robyn on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   

Back to top Go down

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next