The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Share | 

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:34 am

Giving up on peeling the berry, Steffen decided to just take a bite out of it. After all, maybe the peel tasted different from an Orange's.

He took a moment to take in the taste as he sunk his small teeth in. It was hard to get a clear taste, due to the berry's dryness, but when he managed, he wished he hadn't. Steffen flung the berry away instantly, "SPICY!!!"

Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:43 am

Robyn let out a laugh as Steffen threw the berry and yelled, but quickly stopped when she realised that her laugh was more of a bark now. Her eyes widened as she looked around to see if anyone had heard her.

♫ You think you'll win, but soon you'll see, you may beat some, but you can't beat me ♫
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:06 am

Trace was glad to be back on solid ground. "Thanks Aero." He smiled. "If i was human it would have been a different story. I miss having arms." Trace headed over to the berry pile where everyone was eating. he picked up what he hoped was an Sitrus berry and took a bite. "Oh wow, these are good you guys should try some." He happily finished the berry in no time and started eating another.

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
ORDER BY aggressive_combat_data
HAVING terminate_mode
Target name BEN, hostility confirmed. Disconnecting target's digital information
interface."

Last edited by Florian the Pikachu on Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:09 am

Jordan laughed at Steffens reaction to the berry and was glad she hadn't tried one yet. She was still pretty sure she could manage without eating for a while anyway. "Hey," She asked again to no one in particular, "Should we get moving or just stay here for now, I don't think staying here will do us any good at figuring out what happened to us but we don't now where we are or where we should go either." Trace's mention at the berries being good only made her feel more left out from lack of hunger. 'Well at least I know I just need some sunlight in a survival situation.' She told herself.

OH SHIT YOU GUYS HARRISON FORD IS BACK FOR MY FANCY ASSORTED CHOCOLATES

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:13 am

Will had no appetite for berries, so he just watched the others eat. It was funny, normally it real life he was shorter than most, but here he towered above everyone, aside from kikren. "It's going to get boring lazing about here. I'd enjoy some wandering. Plus it'd help me get used to the way this body works." He said as he knocked on his body, making a hollow sound

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:35 am

Madi didn't eat any. She decided she'd just carry a berry along with her for the trip in case she wanted something later-- or anyone else. She plucked up an Oran berry and held it in her little arms. She didn't really like spicy food, but it'd be the best thing for health, she thought. Hey-- what if something dangerous happened, too? Someone would need something to regain their energy with!
"Pick out something else, Steffen. You'll find something you like." She beamed.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:41 am

Steffen smiled lopsidedly, "Uh... thanks." He picked up a Sitrus berry, since Trace seemed to like it, and took a bite. He grimaced. It wasn't spicy, but it had a really weird mix of sweet and bitter.

He set down the Sitrus as a backup, looked around and pulled out an Aspear berry. A bite into it brought a tight smile to his face. "Puuuuure sour." He smacked his lips, "Not bad."

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)

Friendliness : 753

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:48 am

Scotia considered joining the others to eat, but she thought to herself, to be honest, she wasn't all that hungry anyway. She didn't usually eat very much early in the day... and she'd rather try to work for her own food. She wondered about that thought, turning to a nearby tree, wondering what she could do to bring fruit down, hoping she'd be able to help later.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:00 am

Robby walked over to the berry pile. He felt hungry but the berries didn't really look...appetizing to him. He tried to find one that looked like it tasted good but to no avail. He needed meat. A Magikarp maybe? A tailow? But he didn't see anything nearby. "I'll uh...I'll just wait." Luckily he had some self control. Snacking on his buddies didn't seem to appeal to him.

James Mitton    Samantha Eldridge
Lys Quinn         Heather Downs
Chris Bane        Leit Hahn
Nadine Lyons    Alann Clement
Back to top Go down
Ashee
Awesomeness!
Awesomeness!

Friendliness : 191

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:48 am

Ash rolled onto her back feeling completely full "well I suggest we move off soon, explore more of the area and get a better idea of the place."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:43 pm

"Seems like a plan to me. we might even find shelter. It also might be a good idea to find someway to carry any leftover berries just in case."

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
ORDER BY aggressive_combat_data
HAVING terminate_mode
Target name BEN, hostility confirmed. Disconnecting target's digital information
interface."
Back to top Go down
http://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:04 pm

Jordan wasn't quite comfortable with the idea of moving on just yet, she was still getting used to her body and this place seemed safe and they had food and fresh water. "What if we go the wrong way?" She asked. "We don't know how we got here or how to get back. What if we start wandering and we go the wrong way?"

OH SHIT YOU GUYS HARRISON FORD IS BACK FOR MY FANCY ASSORTED CHOCOLATES

Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:25 pm

"The wrong way? The obvious choice is to follow the flowing water downstream, from then on we follow a major river, after all, settlements are generally placed next to rivers for a myriad of reasons" Dragon said as he walked towards Ash. He then placed his foot on Ash's belly and moved it up and down, rubbing her belly.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:24 pm

"And what if a pokemon trainer decides to try and catch one of us?" Robyn interjected. "Face it Dragon, until we figure out how we got like this and how to turn ourselves back, human contact is the last thing we want."

♫ You think you'll win, but soon you'll see, you may beat some, but you can't beat me ♫
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:29 pm

"Geeze, Jo make up your mind. First ya mention leaving this place and then you start worrying about what happens when we do. Make up yo mind! Besides, if we don't know our destination then what exactly would be the right way? We don't know the area so either way, mystery awaits." Will walked over to the water. "We're going right!" He said cheerfully with confidence as he pointed right.

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:32 pm

"Why right?" Robyn asked looking over at Will.

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:37 pm

"When in doubt, always go right! It's the right way to go!" Will said as he looked onward

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:46 pm

Robyn sighed. "This isn't going to work if none of us can agree on anything."She stood up and wobbled towards the centre of the group. "I think we should take a vote."

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:56 pm

"As long as we stick together I don't think trainers will be a problem. It'd be hard enough to catch one pokemon when it's alone but catching one while there are 10 of us sounds pretty impossible. I think Dragon's right. We're not going to figure out anything by just sitting here."

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:46 pm

Steffen winced as Robyn's suggestion reminded him of the vote in their Zelda RP. He shrugged, "I'm up for staying here or moving on, either way. As for the human issue, if we find a human settlement, we'll be sure to see it from afar. That's assuming there are humans here in the first place."

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:05 am

Will crossed his arms. "Do we really need to vote on left or right? Look, there's trees and a river to the left. there's also trees and a river to the right. The views of the distance are obscured both ways. The only difference is that right is the right way to go! What's the opposite of right? WRONG!!!" Will then started marching in place stiffly like a toy soldier

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:13 am

"Look, let's just follow the water's current," said Steffen.

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:13 am

"There's also," Robyn turned in the direction of the forest since she lacked the ability to point any more. "Behind us and in front we could go. Left and right are not the only options."

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:18 am

Robby rolled his shoulders. He knew what he COULD do to help...but what if he fell again? He grit his teeth..er...Fangs? Everyone was getting frustrated. He didn't want this to end in a fight especially as pokemon. He gulped and raised his voice, "Guys. I...I could fly up and try to find something...maybe that'd be the best choice...."

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:23 am

"Riiiiiiiight!" Will said as he turned his arm in a clockwork fashion towards the right of them. "Besides, forward aint an option seeing as there's rushing water there and if we're having trouble walking, I don't think yall want to see us swimming. I mean I don't need to breath like this and could probably just walk straight through, but still!" Then when he heard Kikren's suggestion he responded. "You can if ya want, don't just fall flat on your..... abdomen again." He said as he scratched his head.

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   

Back to top Go down

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next