The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4

Go down 
+5
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
J
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:16 am

Calcifer nearly jumped out of his skin at the unsuspected touch. Quickly, though, he relaxed and grinned slyly over at Kairo. "Reeeally?" He asked, his tone a half-and-half mixture of honest disbelief and a coy desire to egg him on. "What could be 'nice' about me? Really, Kairo, you're joking." He wrinkled his nose a little in distaste, his ears flitting back. "You're the nice one. Warm introductions, scolding jerk-offs like me," He punctuated the last statement with a vomit-inducing sweetness. "Giving cute little girls in the snow piggy-back rides."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:21 am

"Smiles and cheerfulness are easy to fake when you've had enough practice. A half decent smile can win most people over instantly. For you to still be in this group, even if you think they don't like you, you've got to bring something to the table." Kairo's eyebrow raised slightly subconsciously. "Besides, what kind of asshole or jerk would teacha guy he barely knows how to do something that should come natural?"
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:33 am

Calcifer scratched the back of his neck nervously. "I guess... I feel like I've known you a lot longer than I have." He chuckled a little, averting his eyes from Kairo's face. "You're... uh..." He just couldn't find the right words. He stammered until finally giving up.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:35 am

"Are you stuttering? Is receiving complements that alien to you?" Kairo laughed. "Or is it just because it was me giving them to you?" He nudged Calcifer playfully with his elbow.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:38 am

The Gieru blushed. "Maybe both," He said, quieter, flicking his crimson gaze to Kairo.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:44 am

Kairo's grin dropped slightly and his eyebrows knitted together in slight confusion. His mouth suddenly felt dry as a desert and his heart was hammering in his chest. He could feel his cheeks reddening under Calcifer's gaze as his stomach felt as though it was doing flips.

"Wh... I... Cal," he stuttered, his not so coherent thoughts making their way out of his mouth in an even less coherent manner.

He glanced up at the older Gieru and their eyes met.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am

YAOI MAKEOUTS TIEM
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:44 am

I AGREE WITH DRAE, WE WANT SOME BOI ON BOI ACTION!

Reina wasn't sure how much farther she was going to go but she knew she was winning. She had picked up so much momentum she couldn't even see Chaos behind her anymore. She just kept jumping from one tree to the next. She thought she heard something behind her and looked backward to see as she grabbed the branch in front of her she felt it give. Time seemed to stand still as she heard a *snap*. She had warned herself to keep an eye out for dead branches and hear she was too busy looking behind her instead of in front. The fall felt like it was happening in slow motion and Reina couldn't hear her own scream in her ears as the ground rushed up to meet her.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:05 am

Calcifer felt frozen. Like a deer that's spooked. He swallowed, biting his lip. Obviously he was shocked, but... Was he starting to feel the same way? Or was he just so surprised he didn't know what to say? Calcifer really didn't remember having a whole thought process going along, but he suddenly found himself leaning forward, lips touched to Kairo's, his hands gone from fiddling with themselves nervously to resting on the other's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:01 am

(AWWWWWW YEAH!)
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:15 am

Chaos was catching up to Reina ahead of him when he saw the little green figure ahead of him fall with a scream. He picked up the pace to try and catch up with her. No way he'd get there in time to catch her, so instead he tried to yell out some advice, "Tuck and roll!" he shouted after her. If she could get in that position quick enough it could save her a lot of damage.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:28 am

Reina tucked her legs up to her chest just as she hit the ground on her back. With the wind knocked out of her she lay there gasping for air. She couldn't move to assess the damage until she could catch her breath but she knew she was alive and that was all that mattered at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:33 am

Chaos hopped down from the tree adjacent to the one Reina fell from and knelt over her. "Are you alright?" He asked as he lifted her various limbs to check for damage.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:38 am

"I...think I'm...fine." Reina said gasping. She tried sitting up, nothing felt too damaged, just sore.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:44 am

"Let's head back." Chaos said as he helped Reina up. "Rolling will always help absorb the blow if you find yourself falling. Many make the error of trying to land on their feet or arms, but that's more likely to end in breaking limbs."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:47 am

Reina nodded and limped next to Chaos. "I so would've won." She smiled at him.

Jillian saw the two heading back and called out to them. "Who won?" She was getting ready to count out Aero's winnings since Aero was the only one to place a bet.

-------

https://day-four.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=922
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40