The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Share | 

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:55 am

Jillian curled up and shivered. It hadn't been the first time she had stared death in the face but this time she hadn't even tried to fight back. If he had wanted to the knife could've slipped right into the soft skin of her neck and she had done nothing. It had been the biggest gamble she had ever made and in the aftermath she sat in the shadows where no one would see and shivered. She would come out in a few minutes composed and collected, she wouldn't let them know the truth. When the knife was held against her skin she only felt fear. Calcifer's reaction to her situation was even worse. She couldn't allow herself to be left alone with him, who knows what he would do or accuse her of? She tried to remind herself that she was a prisoner here. She may have felt like one of them but she had joined this group tied up with a gun in her face.

OH SHIT YOU GUYS HARRISON FORD IS BACK FOR MY FANCY ASSORTED CHOCOLATES

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:10 am

As he and Fist were about to leave the tent, Chaos stopped for a moment. Perhaps there was something this woman could help him with, though he felt the chances were slim."Go on ahead." He told Fist before back towards the goddess. "Perhaps there is something you might help me with." He said as he pulled out a tattered journal. The over was falling off and there was visible scorch marks on the sides. The book had a worn string around it holding it all together. Chaos undid the knot around the string and started flipping through the pages. Eventually he found one he was looking for and pulled it out. "Have you ever seen this woman in your realm?" He said as he showed her a faded picture of a woman in dark clothes with a ball of fire over her head. Her arm was out in a commanding position towards many smaller looking creatures with dark skin and narrow faces.
At the top of the picture, the words could be made out to say "The liberator."

Fist went out of the tent and looked around. She saw Jillian curled up and walked over. Giving Jillian a nudge on the shoulder, she sat down next to her "Hey." She said with a wave of her arm. "Feeling okay?"

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:11 am

"Just a little sick to my stomach, must've been something I ate." Jillian lied.

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:16 am

"There's some plants that you can eat to help with that. I'd look for some, but I don't think they're native to.... wherever this is." Fist said as she looked around.

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:19 am

"Yeah this place is weird." Jillian looked up in the trees, "Reina seems to like it though."

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:22 am

Nayru took the book in her hands and stared at the faded image. After a short while, her golden eyebrows rose slightly, "That's Anarchy, a goddess from another realm that Din allowed to reside in ours."

Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:01 am

Chaos felt a chill run through his body. He hadn't expected that answer. "I see..." The mark on his arm felt as if it was shifting about. Many thoughts went through his head, and he spaced out for a moment before coming to his senses. "Thanks" He said finally in a low tone with a hint of the many thoughts and realizations that had begun swimming through his head. He quickly turned around and left the tent. When he exited the tent he looked at his feet with his arms crossed. He couldn't allow these thoughts to cloud his mind right now. It had to remain clear for the mission's sake. Chaos spotted Reina in the tree and approached her."You're an efficient climber." He said as he placed those concerns in the back of his mind for the moment.

"I wonder how long we'll be here." Fist said as she watched the sky. She let some of her energy flow out from between her fingers and watched the small, violent, candle like streams flow up in the air till they faded a little ways past her head.

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:11 am

Reina smiled. "Thanks." She said as she swung down from her branch and landed in front of him. "I've been listening to the forest." She said, "It's music is strange but nothing sinister is nearby so it's at least safe." She told him. "I could be the lookout tonight," She volunteered.

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:57 pm

Kairo let out a small chuckle. "She knows stuff," he said to Calcifer. "Kinda like you."

♫ You think you'll win, but soon you'll see, you may beat some, but you can't beat me ♫
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:25 pm

Nayru turned towards the exit, glancing at Ruul, "Come, Ruul, let us walk." Ruul silently complied. Nayru gave Tempest a respectful gesture which Ruul imitated, and left. The two wandered a ways from the tents and spoke quietly there.

Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:53 pm

"If you wish. Just remember to switch with someone after a few hours." Chaos said as he looked up at the tree. "I used to climb a lot of trees like this." He said as he lifted himself up a branch and climbed his way up a few more.

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:02 pm

Reina smiled at him and climbed up a few branches higher. She almost wanted to challenge him to a race. It had been quite a long time since she and Chaos had any time just to themselves. "I bet I can get higher than you!" She laughed.

Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:49 pm

Calcifer's ears pricked up instinctively, hearing the Kokiri and dynamic masked duo's voices reverberating muffled through the branches and leaves from a distance away. He tried to hold back a scowl at the simile, comparing him and Jillian. "...Like what?" He really didn't want to stand there and play 20 Questions.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:56 pm

Kairo grinned broadly at the barely hidden scowl on Calcifer's face. "Calm down, Cal," he said. "I just meant you both worry about others too much. Honestly, I think if you talked to her you'd like her. I mean, come on, I had a knife at the lady's throat and she did nothing, y'know."

♫ You think you'll win, but soon you'll see, you may beat some, but you can't beat me ♫
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:42 am

Jillian stood up and rejoined the group. She decided for now to ignore Calcifer and Kairo and stood at the base of the tree where Fist was standing and looked up. "Ten rupees on the kid." She joked.

Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:07 am

OHGODIFORGOTTORPAERO

AERO I SWEAR I LOVE YOU, I JUST GET CAUGHT UP WITH CAL <3<3<3<3

Uh, let's say she came out of the tent with everyone else and is watching Reina and Chaos climb the trees. She would think it to be best if she didn't bother Calcifer and Kairo at the moment. But she wouldn't necessarily be in the group of the others. More standoff-ish.

Kairo's expression managed to loosen Calcifer up a bit. His scowl faded. "I don't worry," he mused, his brow furrowing a little.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:45 am

"Sure," Kairo mumbled. "And I'm fantastic at controlling my magic," he said, nudging Calcifer playfully with his elbow.

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:40 am

"Possibly. You have size on your side. " Chaos said as he made his way up the tree after Reina. "

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:46 am

Reina say down on a high up branch. It had been hard to gt to but not impossible. She looked down at Chaos and swung her feet. "Fine then." She said, "We'll make the game more fair. If you can get up here you win." She wasn't all that concerned about winning she was just hoping to have a little fun.

"Reina make it a little higher that that I have money riding on you winning!" Jillian called up to the Kokiri.

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:04 am

"I didn't say to go easy on me. Then it's not really winning. Besides,Climbing on the trees is one thing. How about moving between them?" Chaos said as he hopped off a branch and onto another attached to an adjacent tree.

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:09 am

Reina laughed. "You know who you're challenging right? I could make it around this clearing from tree to tree in half your time." She sprung from her perch and jumped to the tree Chaos had leaped to. Quickly she climbed to the next like a squirrel.

"Taking bets now!" Jillian called to the group. She hoped maybe they would get into the spirit of having a little fun. It might ease some of the tension around then.

Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:31 pm

The Gieru sighed and rolled his eyes, waving the other off with a hand. "Whatever," He noticed the commotion going on across the field, leaves ruffling from tree to tree catching his eyes. He re-crossed his arms. "Hm..."

Aero, if she'd been more social at the moment-- or open to the specific people in the group-- she might have tried to enter the little race herself. It was obvious to her that Reina would win, though... despite both of their... feelings. She fumbled with her bag and confidently held up her little currency-bag, speaking up, "ALL my money! On Reina!" Calcifer taught her a thing or two about gambling, and that was a dumb thing to do, but she was feeling pretty courageous at the moment.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:28 am

"Excellent choice Aero, excellent choice." Jillian took Aero's money and stashed it away in her purse for safekeeping. "Anyone bold enough to bid on Chaos?" She called out.

Reina hopped to her next tree. "Hurry up slowpoke!" she called back. She stepped on a limb and her heart skipped a beat as it snapped. Grabbing the branch below her and scrambled back up. She made a mental not to be more careful of dead branches.

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:23 am

"Looks like something exciting's happening over there," Kairo said. "Do you wanna check it out?"

Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:29 am

Calcifer eyed Aero and Jillian further over the way, noting the absense of several other party memebers. It clearly wasn't danger that was slinking around in the trees. He shrugged.
"Sure. I can't imagine what they're over there doing, but I'm getting hungry and bored, so we might as well." He briefly remembered Kairo's comment about his abilities, "Unless you want to train, that is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next