The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4

Go down 
+5
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
J
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:20 pm

Calcifer couldn't argue with the man's insecurities. He offered a wry grin and nodded his head once in reply. He didn't dislike the second change in scenery, but he simply wished the environment would stop... doing that. It was weird. Gave him the creeps. He had to stop himself from rolling his eyes at the Kokiri, her whimsical demeanor and far-away tone grading on his nerves. It wasn't those traits that bothered him as much as it was...her. He realized that she was turning into the kind of person that no matter what they do, they'll annoy him. It wasn't what she did, though, of course, it was his mindset. Wasn't exactly a pleasant place for the kid to be in.
Aero entered the forest similarly to Reina, ironically, but much more calmly. She'd known two forests as a home for a long time. Now that she thought about it... Reina might have been one of the little ones that popped out of their tiny wooden houses, that long time ago, when she first met Necruta. When he taught her how to mix her first potion with that very book she had in her bag. There'd been a small commotion and they woke so many of them up, their big, round eyes gazing up at them in amazement. She imagined they rarely got visitors.
She wondered how long it'd been since she left that the massacre occurred, but soon shifted her thoughts to less dreary things. The forest was nice. Greens of all shades. Birds chirping. Cool breezes. She smiled softly, fondly remembering all the good times she'd spent in forests. Even when Calcifer first stumbled up on her! Or, rather, was ambushed and dragged to her little base. She grinned and flashed a glance at him in amusement before turning her attention to the filtering light between the leaves and the dew-glistened berries. It was all like a painting of the Goddesses.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:13 am

Kairo fell into step next to Calcifer comfortably and walked along in silence next to him.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:38 am

Ruul looked at the tents of Wyvern, "So... which one houses your god? And my goddess too, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:40 pm

"Wait? these tents are supposed to house gods....arent they a it small arent they? Te fire temple as oddly buit as it was, at least it was spacious." Said Trace clearly confused about the tents.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:44 pm

Hearing Trace's comment, Kairo smiled. "Phenomenal cosmic power, itty bitty living space," he grinned.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:33 pm

(lol Aladdin reference)

Reina shook her head Trace was right. None of the three Goddesses should be living in tents in the forest, they were supposed to be all powerful. Reina pulled herself closer to Chaos and whispered. "I really don't like this." It was a confusing feeling, she could hear the music of the forest hadn't changed one bit, still calming and safe sounding but she felt as though she were being choked by the panic welling up in her. "Do you really think the Goddess is in there?"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:27 am

Calcifer let a small, toothy grin slither across his face at Kairo's humerus comment. It slowly slipped off, though, as he looked down at his feet and thought. About the situation, the people he was with. The deities, mostly. He'd always imagined the Three Goddesses as... well, a triad of sorts. Never going one place without the other. Like triplets that stuck by one anothers' sides. He wondered where the other two were, glancing around to the small tents. At second glance, it was strange that these beings would humble themselves to such tiny living space. Then again, things weren't always as they seemed. They WERE supernatural, and for all they knew, they could be massive palaces inside.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:49 pm

"The one in the middle is the one where both our Gods are, also for the fact why they are living in tents. We only summon the Gods once per year to rebuild the vortex since it's slowly eroding that's also why everyone here is living in tents, without knowing the ground underneath your feet could start to crumble away and tents are much easier to replace than houses."

Kialo walked up to the draconic guard in front of the camp, "Ik en deze reizigers worden verwacht door Tempest. Hun godin is ook aanwezig in de tent van hem en hebben het een en ander besproken behandel ze dus als gasten en laat het de andere facties ook weten"(The travelers and be are expected by Tempest. Their Goddess is also in the same tent as him and they discussed a manner of things. They are guests, let the other factions know.)
The guard moved aside and called people over who would let the other factions know of the other dimentional guests.
As he walked to the tent the air mages could be seen experimenting with new air spells as well as thinking of new ways to use alchemy. When he was almost at the tent he saw a familiar face, Necruta.

Necruta imidiately spotted Kialo and walked towards him, "I see you've made it here with the instable portal and apperantly the others also came along!"
"Yeah, they changed their mind when I told them their Goddess was here."
Kialo and Necruta entered the tent and waited for the others to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:07 pm

Kairo walked through the door of the tent and looked around. He had never been much of a believer in Gods but even he thought that maybe holding council in a tent was a little below the standards he'd have expected.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:45 am

Ruul's face flushed with a mixture or self-consciousness and excitement as he caught sight of the Goddess. She was more or less how he pictured her. Skin of gold, eyes like sapphires, hair like a cascade of blue-dyed water, and clothes like liquid emerald. She looked for all the world like a golden waterfall, though the flow stopped at her ankles. She matched Ruul's image of a god a lot better than Tempest did, as formidable as he seemed.

Nayru stared knowingly at him, seeming to read him like a book. Ruul wondered if he even would have to speak with her in private at all, or if she knew what was on his mind just from that glance. Her wisdom was palpable, and Ruul felt like a puppy compared to it. But there was a motherly warmth in it as well, comforting him as well as imposing her authority.

Nayru's eyes left Ruul to scan the rest of the party, taking everything into consideration, though not as thoroughly as she did for Ruul.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 6:13 pm

Reina didn't want to be disrespectful but she kept her knife enclosed in her fingers anyway. From inside the tent the music was faint and it left Reina on edge. The Goddess was alien to her and she seemed cold and unforgiving, Reina had never been religious enough to know for sure if she would have felt differently around Farore or not but it hardly mattered, she stood before Nayru now and the was all she needed to know. She kept herself close to Chaos, practically hiding behind his legs. These gods were making her uncomfortable and she didn't take her eyes off of either of them for very long.

Jillian held her breath at the sight of the Goddess she had never fully believed in. Her knees felt weak and she didn't know if she should bow or not. She cast her eyes to the floor respectfully anyway. She wasn't sure what to say or even if a pirate like her belonged in such a holy place so she kept quiet and hung in the back of the group.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:26 pm

Kairo eyelids slipped to a half-mast as the golden goddess's eyes passed over him. He hadn't believed in gods for a very long time and still hadn't convinced himself of the reality he was now facing. When her eyes met his for a brief moment, Kairo considered holding her gaze, but quickly dropped it to the floor instead.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:32 pm

As Calcifer walked in, he draped one of the flap openings of the tent open on his arm to let Aero come in. Only after he'd stepped to the side and she'd walked in did his eyes follow her path and were led over to the Goddess. The sound of a sharp intake of breath came from his lips, and he was sure his heart had stopped-- or was it pounding like he'd just been sprinting? His eyes widened significantly for the first time in the presence of many of the other party members, despite the feeling of the immaculate light pouring off of Her form making his pupils shink. Her appearance was indescribable, a complete lack of the ability to form words washing over him and the thought of an innumerable amount of them articulating her came over the Gieru at once, and suddenly his heart was filled with all sorts of conflicting opposites. He knew that they were to be in the presence of one of the Three, but he never really digested it.

He knew, but didn't understand.

Her beauty, Her power, and Her very presence struck fear into him. But not like he'd been scared by a Shade's overwhelming darkness once. He wouldn't break down or go into a panic attack, but She was intimidating in a way he couldn't pinpoint. Of course, now, all of these thoughts had already flashed through his mind-- consciously or not-- in an instant and he had already taken a few steps forward and was on the floor in the most proper bow he could make, despite his acute lack of practice. In all probability, it was most likely an excellent bow... for a pig farmer. No thoughts of anyone else in the tent thinking anything of him even came close to ebbing at the back of his head. He was too concentrated. Too afraid.

Aero did something of a double-take from the Goddess to her friend, momentarily unsure of what to do. Following suit, she did the same, but through the wispy strands of hair falling over her face, she let herself peek up at Nayru, Her bright eyes transfixing.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:15 am

Ruul decided to follow in Calcifer's bow, though he allowed his eyes to trail on Tempest to be polite. Although he was bowing to his Goddess, he supposed the other god deserved it as well.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:55 am

Reina watched three of her companions bow and decided against it for now. She was too afraid to move. The Goddess before her was intimidating enough to bow to to be sure but she was also intimidating enough that Reina didn't want to take her eyes away from her for fear of what would happen next.

Still feeling unworthy Jillian dropped to one knee, she shouldn't be standing in the presence of such a holy being. She bowed in the most respectful position a Geurdo could take, laying her weapon before her she perched on one knee with her chin tucked in and her eyes cast towards the floor.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:56 am

Jaruzak eyed off the guards at the entrance to the tent, he was annoyed over the fact they were so like him and yet completely different. The hair, facial structure, body structure and proportion, body size and most of all the smell, it was like nothing he smelled before and seemingly the opposite of himself and the faint lingers of his home and he wondered if possibly if these creatures had no 'heart of fire' and lacked the capability of breathing it. Trying to not let his emotions cause him to act or show them through actions he calmly entered the tent.

At his first look at the Goddess he felt surprised and overwhelmed, yet that quickly changed to a low, controlled anger which seemed to find its place in his belly. Without showing respect or really any inclination to anyone in the tent, he sat down a bit away from his companions (yet they would still be the closest he would be near), placed his sword across his lap and waited silently for the next things to happen.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:56 pm

The goddess stepped forward, casting a quick apologetic glance at Tempest before gently taking Kairo and Calcifer's chins to raise their heads, "I am not my sisters, you need not be afraid." She stepped away, "Welcome, travelers. I am aware of your quest, and would happily support you in it. I am certain you must all have questions. Do not be afraid to ask them."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:29 pm

Kairo's breath caught in his throat as the goddess touched him gently.

He glanced over at Ruul. It was he after all who wished to meet the goddess and he they were all relying on.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:52 pm

Ruul felt Kairo's gaze and knew the others were expecting him to speak. He wasn't sure how to tell them he wanted to talk to her alone, though. Nayru understood, however. "Ruul, I will speak to later. We have time before your quest must continue."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:07 am

Chaos kept his arms crossed as he scanned those present in the tent. He didn't know what to make of these "gods," but he definitely felt an unearthly air about them. He felt the eye mark on his arm widen under his coat; as if whatever force that was behind it was intrigued by all this. He decided it would be best to give some sort of formal greeting, so he placed his arm over his chest for a brief moment as his people did when greeting someone of importance.

Fist followed in suit with the short, but formal greeting. The aura coming off these guys was quite noticeable. It seemed weird that these gods to be hanging around in a tent of all places. She quickly shrugged it off and continued surveying the contents of the tent. She saw Reina hiding behind Chaos' feet and gave her a pat on the back. "Don't look so nervous. She's an ally." She said to her quietly

Neither of the two had any real pressing questions they were dieing to ask at the moment so they remained still
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:37 am

A gasp shuddered in the mage's throat when the Goddess touched him. Aero gasped, too, looking at Her through a semi-transparent blonde curtain of hair, dampening Her light. They sat up, Calcifer, on more shaky legs than his smaller companion.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:40 am

Reina had to wonder what Nayru meant by saying she was not her sisters. She didn't pray often but when she did it was always to Farore and she felt slightly insulted and confused by the comparison.

Jillian rose awkwardly and stepped back to stand near Jaruzak. "I wasn't made to be in the presence of Gods it seems." She whispered to him slightly in joke.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:44 am

Jaruzak pulled a slight smirk across his face at Jillian's joke and whispered back, "I wonder if she even knows our names". He said it half as a joke although the tone of his voice was rather calm and serious.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:55 am

Nayru sighed, "Please, you need not be so tense. If I am before you now, it is not to judge you." Understanding Reina's expression, she added, "I am not a fighter, like my sisters."

She turned then to Jaruzak, "I can tell there is much on your mind, Drahk'wagl. Do speak, as no one else seems willing to."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:59 am

Jaruzak met the Goddess's gaze with his own, trying to show his emotions through his eyes as if to see whether he wouldn't have to use words to convey his thoughts. After a few seconds of staring he let out a deep sigh. "There is quite a few things that I feel need to be said", he took another deep breath before continuing, "I have met a lot of people who have prayed at their last battle or on their deathbed, exclaiming how they wished to be saved by the gods they believed in, but not a single time did anything but their death come. As such I've loathed the thought of gods, either they don't exist, are incapable or don't care. But now there is a god in front of me, who I need the help of, to kill someone who claims to be a god, and to be clear and honest I hate it." Jaruzak took a short reprieve before continuing again. "I also have several questions for you. What do I need to do for you, to have the chance I desire for killing Fenrir? Do you want us to kill Fenrir? Are there other ways you will aid us other than through time? What happened to my people?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next