The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Share | 

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Wed May 23, 2012 11:01 am

Jillian wasn't quite sure she felt comfortable telling him about her earlier embarrassment but she tried her best anyway. She felt like a small child confessing to a naughty act. "Well we were....you know...sparring and I...well I thought maybe she...but then...and now..." She couldn't seem to get the story out. She blushed furiously and covered her cheeks.

OH SHIT YOU GUYS HARRISON FORD IS BACK FOR MY FANCY ASSORTED CHOCOLATES

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Wed May 23, 2012 11:15 am

Chaos watched Jillian try and explain with a red face. What he could make out gave him a good idea of what happened with what little he knew on the subject. "Alright, well, all I have to say is this. Me and Fist were both sheltered from the world outside our home, at least in communication with outsiders. We don't understand everything about you all and don't know many of your customs and common social cues or their meanings. If she did something to upset you, don't jump to conclusions on what she meant. Chances are she didn't understand." Chaos then moved away from Jillian and went down the hallway, but he stopped at the stairs to speak again. "One more thing." He turned and looked her strait in the eyes. "Never doubt how much I care for that girl..." He said in a calm, yet commanding tone. He then continued downstairs to rejoin the group

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Wed May 23, 2012 11:30 am

Jillian waited until Chaos was down the stairs and a few moments later she seated herself on the other side of the room. She picked at her food but didn't really feel like eating.

"What was all the shouting about?" Reina asked when Chaos came back to the table. "She sounded really mad at you."

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Wed May 23, 2012 11:38 am

Chaos responded "Don't worry about it." he didn't really want to go over what had happened in all its awkwardness. He wasn't all that hungry and settled on some fruit he had on him which he started chopping so he could keep his mask fully on as he ate. Meanwhile, Fist indulged in some sort of warm sandwich full of unusual ingredients, having her mask loosened so she could easily lift it over her mouth when she wanted to take a bite.

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Wed May 23, 2012 11:46 am

"Your not hungry Chaos?" asked Trace. "I can give you some of my red tektite if you want. Imported right from home."

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
ORDER BY aggressive_combat_data
HAVING terminate_mode
Target name BEN, hostility confirmed. Disconnecting target's digital information
interface."
Back to top Go down
http://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Wed May 23, 2012 11:54 am

"Not really. Just enough to keep energized." He said as he opened the slot on his filter and slid some fruit through.

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Fri May 25, 2012 12:48 am

Ruul took a deep breath. Cold mountain air was really the best. He hadn't breathed air so crisp and snowy in too long. He could tell that Aero and Calcifer were less than comfortable in this climate, but there really wasn't anything he could do about it. The only change of clothes he had were fire-proof Goron clothes, which would do anything but help, even if they were the right size.

"We'll be at an inn before sunset, don't worry. It'll just be a few minutes."

Surely enough, the Goron village came into view and they were soon at its gates. A goron guard stepped into their way, "Outsiders are not allowed into town due to recent avalanches."

Ruul hadn't see that coming. "WHAT? So we just have to site out here all night, then?"

The Goron hesitated, remembering what had happened with the previous visitors. He supposed that if he's allowed one group to pass, then another wouldn't hurt. "Okay, fine, but get inside quickly."

Ruul and the rest slipped into town and hurried to the Tavern, all of them but Ruul soaking in the wave of warmth that washed over them as they stepped inside.

Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Fri May 25, 2012 1:05 am

Chaos took a glance at the door which rarely opened. First thing he noticed was the blue hair and knew it was Ruul who had entered. He also spotted Quint behind him along with others he didn't know.'What are the odds?' he thought to himself

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Fri May 25, 2012 1:13 am

Aero, though shaking profusely in the cold, seemed to enjoy it as much as the climate allowed. Relishing every texture of her footsteps in the deep snow and every faint, imaginary noise she heard in the rushing breeze, she would stare at her swirling, smokey breath hanging in the air from blue lips as the party shuffled along-- or at least, everyone but Ruul. It made her remember when they first met. She smiled at the thought of being as vertically stunted as she was back then. Like a duck she'd waddled helplessly through the ice.
Calcifer, on the other hand... Well, he was the polar opposite, no pun intended. He cursed nature under his breath at every fresh gust of air that hit his face, rushing down the mountainside and sneered at the Glazalfr's ease in the freezing weather. Hands scarletly(shoot that's not even a word) luminescent with heat, he used much of his energy in attempt to keep warm. To one so accustomed to the desert, this was hell.
He swore he was going to deck that damn Goron in the face if he'd waited another second in providing them access.
He hated Gorons.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Fri May 25, 2012 1:24 am

Reina watched the party entered as well and leaned forward to whisper to Chaos. "Don't look now but I'm starting to feel like we're being followed."

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Fri May 25, 2012 2:51 am

"I'm not so sure, but its always safe to stay cautious." He didn't know them too well, but after Ruul and Quint had assisted him some days prior he wasn't too cautious of them. However, he didn't know the other two with them. He scanned them with the corner of his eyes through the lenses of his mask. Remaining cautious, he made sure he was in a position where he could grab one of his weapons with little effort.

Fist also looked over at the group. "Doesn't look like they were prepared for the cold of the mountains." She said humerously

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Fri May 25, 2012 2:55 am

"I'll say, did they even take weather into consideration?" Reina laughed a little.

Jillian was satisfied that she'd picked at her food until it was inedibly cold but for heading back up to her room. She wasn't in the mood for being around people at the moment.

Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Fri May 25, 2012 6:27 am

"Hello again I wasn't expecting to see you guys so soon," Quint greeted Chaos and Reina.

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
ORDER BY aggressive_combat_data
HAVING terminate_mode
Target name BEN, hostility confirmed. Disconnecting target's digital information
interface."
Back to top Go down
http://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Fri May 25, 2012 6:55 am

"Hey..." Chaos said looking at Quint from his seat. "Didn't expect to be seeing you up here." He said, remembering how Quint had left their company in clocktown.

Chaos and Reina

Last edited by Commander Lionspirit>:3 on Fri May 25, 2012 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Fri May 25, 2012 7:00 am

"Nice to see you again Quint." Reina smiled. "Ruul, it's good to see you too. What have you been up to? Any luck on your mask hunt?"

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Fri May 25, 2012 12:50 pm

"Oh! That," said Ruul, "We found the mask a while ago. The Happy Mask Salesman was pretty... well, happy." He laughed slightly nervously, "Sorry for showing up all the time, by the way. We wanted to do some exploring, and since I remembered you guys heading towards Snowhead, I figured we should go that way." He gestured towards the new additions to his party, "These are Aero and Calcifer. They're old friends of mine we were lucky enough to run into. I think you already met Necruta briefly."

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Fri May 25, 2012 6:33 pm

Chaos looked the two new ones over again as well as Necruta, trying to figure out their race and any hints of things to tip off their style of fighting. He remained silent as he looked.

Fist spoke up. "How's the cold doing for ya?" still amused by most of the group's damp clothes

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Fri May 25, 2012 6:37 pm

Ruul couldn't help but smile, "I deal with it." This was already made clear by his thin sleeveless shirt and lack of shivering.

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Fri May 25, 2012 6:48 pm

"You guys must be super cold..." Reina looked them over, "you shouldn't try to show off, you really need clothes suitable for the area."

Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Fri May 25, 2012 10:09 pm

Fist's comment as well as Reina's last statement was taken sourly with Calcifer and was dealt with with a flare of heat, forcing steam to rise from the mage's clothing. In a less irritable mood, he wouldn't have reacted with such attitude, nor looked around at the apparent new additions to the party with such scorn.
Aero half-laughed through chattering teeth. "H-hi... Showing off isn't my specialty." She looked up at Calcifer, "You, on the other hand," She grinned, and her remark was met with a scoff. "Pleased to meet all of you."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Fri May 25, 2012 10:27 pm

Reina was taken aback by the moody new man and the opposing perkiness of this new girl. As far as first impressions went, she didn't like them.

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Fri May 25, 2012 11:39 pm

The faint steam coming off Calcifer's clothes caught Chaos' eye. 'Emitting heat... Some sort of magic perhaps.' he thought to himself. He wasn't a fan of the guy's scornful attitude, not that he was one to happily greet new people either.

Fist decided to do the introducing for them. "Well, I'm Fist." She said as she put her feet up on the stone table. "The kokiri girl is Reina and that young boy is named Trace. The one with the mask not unlike my own is Mr. Boss Man, or Chaos as he's better known to outsiders." Chaos looked over at her questionably. He didn't have to see her face to tell that she was grinning under there after calling him that old nickname.

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Fri May 25, 2012 11:52 pm

"There's another with us named Jillian but she's up in her room right now." Reina explained. "She's Gerudo.

Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Sat May 26, 2012 1:22 am

"Hate to tell you, but I'm not exactly fond of Gerudo," Calcifer paused, "And from what I could tell of our interactions together, they absolutely detest me."

Last edited by Aero on Sat May 26, 2012 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   Sat May 26, 2012 3:40 am

Chaos looked over his gun. "Generally Gerudo are pirates and thieves so it's understandable. As long as you don't start anything there won't be any problems." He said immediately after Calcifer's talk of Gerudo. He knew personally that Jillian was in a bad mood though and wasn't sure what she'd do in the wrong situation.

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**   

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) **CLOSED**
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next