The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4

Go down 
+5
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
J
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:32 am

"I'm alright now as long as hot head keeps his distance." Reina answered. She still had not come out of her curled up position. She was still very shaken and ready to try and shield herself again if more fire came her way. As fine as she claimed to be she still looked scared stiff.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:53 pm

Calcifer decided he wasn't going to try to go find Aero. She was alright, just upset, most likely. She tended to run away when she was upset. Get away from the situation. He wasn't facing Reina or any of the others in the cave, his voice reverberating in the small stone cavern. "I want you to know that I've apologized to her. She refuses to acknowledge it, but that's her decision. But, I expect a full and sincere apology to Aero from you, Chaos-- including everyone else that decided it would be a good idea to, through their actions, insinuate a lack of intelligence in her... and, equally as angry as I expressed myself, threw insults at her." He paused, "She hasn't done a single thing to cause any of you to be harsh towards her this entire time-- in fact, she's been nothing but kind. She greeted you with warmth. She brought you food." He sighed, starting to tap his foot again, almost anxiously.
He started up again, lowering his voice, "And I don't want to hear another argument about secrecy. Clearly, what's been done has been done. Maybe--" Calcifer cut himself off, the the thought and echoing rendered dead in the cooling air. Like he said, he didn't want any discussion.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:44 pm

Kairo sighed and rubbed his hand roughly over his face. "How are we supposed to plan what we're going to do later if we can't get along?" he said to the cave as a whole. "A skilled fighter knows to attack the chinks in his opponents armour. Any discord between us will only be amplified in battle."
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:27 pm

Chaos crossed his arms. He didn't know why he was supposed to apologize. He had never hurled any insults in her direction since they joined up. "An apology is an expression of one's remorse for having insulted, failed, injured, or wronged another party. I'm not sorry for anything I've done recently and thus I will not apologize."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:36 pm

Reina wasn't going to apologize for what she'd said either. Sharing information that could get them all killed with strangers wasn't a smart thing to do so she was therefore inclined to believe Aero was not a smart girl. Though with the way Calcifer was acting she was starting to believe strangers were not the only dangerous and unpredictable people in the room.

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:58 pm

Ruul stared down at the ropes and broomstick that they had used to carry Necruta down to Great Bay. He sighed. Necruta wasn't here.

Ruul picked his pace up to a jog and headed onwards, in the opposite direction from the cave. He came to a stop atop a dune as something caught his eye. Farther down the beach, a solitary figure was kneeling next to a dead shark that had washed up on the beach.

He trekked closer until he could vaguely make out some of the figure's features. This proved a difficult task, as it was constantly changing. Its form twisted and bent as it fluctuated between a shark-like and human-like form.

Entranced, Ruul squatted down behind a palm tree and watched the bizarre transformation with interest, curiosity and wariness, hand on his axe.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:16 pm

Kialo thought for a moment and as far as he knew he didn't see a dragonoid in this dimention. "no, in this dimention there aren't any dragonoids as far as I know and I only know 2 dragonoids one is the avatar of air as I already told you and the other is a water dragonoid. I could however take you to the place where the air dragonoid currently is if youwant and then send you to the temple of ages as soon as everyone else gets there. that is if they plan to travel to tje temple through this dimention and don't come along."

necruta didn't notice ruul coming closer since he was completely focussed on the shark and how tge complete transformation was going to look and which traids of the shark he was going to have and which ones were going to be lost for the sake of still being in control. 'if this keeps going as smothly as it has been these last few minutes/hours(dunno how much time has passed) then after 10 minutes I should have found the perfect combimation'
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:57 pm

Jaruzak thought for a moment before responding, "I am needed in the process of procuring a boat, so I shall be staying here until what is needed has been done. Also while someone like me in another dimension is interesting, it is not what I am after, and I shall continue my pursuit of members of my kind, if you find anything I hope you can tell me immediately when it occurs."

Jaruzak then walked the rest of the way the pool and filled up the water flask and cleaned the cloth of Trace's before walking back and returning them to him.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:38 pm

Kairo sighed and hung his head. Between Chaos and Calcifer, he could almost sense another argument soon. How the hell were they going to managed being on a ship for god knows how long until they got to Labrynna without killing each other?

Noticing Jazurak was still talking to what appeared to be the newest member of their crew, that Ruul had wandered off in search of Necruta and that Aero was still nowhere to be seen, he ran his hand through his hair and sighed again.

"I'm going to get some supplies for the journey," he said to nobody in particular and without waiting for an answer, he left the cave and headed the way he had come with Aero.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:52 pm

necruta was finally done with transforming and he looked more like a human than a shark there where however some huge differences, his head was more piramid shaped(forgot english word) and small gills could be seen on his neck. the smaller difference couldn't be seen right away like the membrane between his fingers and toes. he still didn't notice drae and turned towards the sea, he couldn't wait to try this soul out in the place where it belonged.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:18 pm

Calcifer couldn't help his ears drooping, but he tried in vain to hold back the deep flush on them that could be seen from behind. He didn't know if Chaos was so stupid that he didn't realize the insult he'd caused, AGAIN, he emphasized, through his actions, or if he was taking advantage of that he didn't want to argue to make him angry and play the fool. Either way, the last shreds of respect he held for him were gone. The same went for the insufferable green-haired twat. His hands clenched around his crossed arms, and the shade of his eyes darkened to a bloody-hued crimson.
It wasn't a matter of what he did compared to what she did. Even if that were the case, he tried to apologize. The mature thing to do. The fact that she ignored him coupled with her refusal to accept any her own fallacies was more than enough evidence that she was nothing close to being rightfully considered "adult". If she wasn't going to behave like an adult, she wasn't going to be treated like one. And if he was going to be treated with malice for that, damn, let Din herself strike him dead.
He sighed, raggedly and forced himself to walk out without a word, and in their minds, most likely, defeated. He moved outside of the vision of those in the cave, scanning the beach. Suddenly, he noticed a grey-green spot on the water's surface. He cupped his hands over his mouth, and with all of the force of his pent-up emotion, he yelled out Aero's name, clearly tinted in anger. An arm, miniaturized by the distance, waved.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:14 am

Chaos could see that Calcifer was displeased with his refusal to apologize, but he didn't see anything wrong with his past actions, aside from exploding in anger earlier. He needed to be thinking straight. He didn't care if people liked him or not, he just desired cooperation amongst the group to get through this ordeal. As his training taught him, when something goes wrong in the mission or squad, adapt and move on. What's done is done. "We need to be more careful when talking about this. I was just approached by a suspicious man who claimed to be "a former disciple of Fenrir. He had overheard us talking about our mission along the beach. I'd suggest keeping discussion of the mission quiet and only speak of it when absolutely necessary." Chaos looked over the group. It had certainly grown big, big enough that anyone would be suspicious of what was practically a small army of armed men and women walking around. "We need a cover in case we raise suspicion during our travels. Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:20 am

Jillian looked around at everyone in the party. She couldn't resist, the smart ass in her wouldn't let her. "Traveling Circus." She said confidently.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:02 am

Quint decided that even after some sleep all the events of before were quite tireing. So he decided to get more rest. he took off his mask and placed it back in his bag then decided to use said bag as a pillow. With everything that has happened Trace only just remembered the journal he was attacked over. Pulling the book out he opened to a random page and was greeted with incomprehensible writing with strange symbols. He then decided it would be easier to just look at the pictures in the book which mostly were either disturbing scenes of rituals or images of a weird creature with glowing eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:02 am

Jaruzak offered his opinion to Chaos, "Well considering that a half truth is easier than a lie, why don't we say we are a travelling group of mercenaries looking for someone to hire them?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:08 pm

Seeing as the transformation was seemingly completed, Ruul stepped closer, axe drawn in case.

He cleared his throat as he got closer to get the 'person''s attention.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:23 am

As Kairo walked slowly up the embankment to the small town, he sighed and thought to himself about the drastic turn his life had taken in just a few short hours. This time yesterday he was leaving Clock Town and thinking about heading up the mountain. Today he was part of a group who were, if they were to believed, about to go back in time and potentially save the world.

With what was left of his money, Kairo bought several bottles of fresh spring water and some food he thought would keep for several days. Packing his wares back in his satchel, he made his way back too the hide out.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:59 pm

Necruta heard someone behind him and undid the transformation incase the person would be frightened by his current form since from behind this form probally was less frightening. When he turned around he saw it was Ruul and knew he had to explain this transformation. "Hey, how long have you been watching me?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:26 am

Ruul's eyebrows shot up. "Long enough, I guess. I saw you transform into... that thing." Oddly enough he didn't feel threatened in the least bit by this development, only curious, though he kept his axe at the ready. With a lopsided grin, he quipped, "Well, I guess you're not a werewolf then."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:16 pm

"No, but it is quite similar as one. While a werewolf is a man which is possesed by a wolf and loses his common sense and attacks who ever they see. I however do not exept if some lunatic has the power to control the wolf soul, besides that I can hold mutiple souls inside me and use them whenever I chose." He transformed into his shark form "But do you mind if I am going for a swim now since I was about to test this soul out." his voice was a bit lower and louder, if someone didn't know he just transformed they would think that this was an etirely other person.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:48 pm

Ruul hesitated for a moment. If Fenrir still controlled him a little bit, then there was no telling what he could do once he was out of sight. "Well, does Fenrir still have any control over you?"
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:03 pm

"Only if I'm using my wolf soul, if I am normal the shark will help me protect my body from getting taken over by the wolf controlled by fenrir. However it seems that the furter i'm from him his invluence over the wolf gets weaker so by the time we get to the temple his invluence should be all gone."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:10 pm

Ruul smiled optimistically, "Alrighty then, swim your heart out." He was about to turn to head back to the cave, then stopped, "Oh, by the way, have you seen Aero at all since we got to the Bay?"
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:24 pm

"I've seen her when I came here but after that I've been here all day long. so I don't even know where everyone else is. I hoped that you could tell me."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:59 pm

Ruul bit his lip. "No, I came here looking for her. Well, both you and her." He shrugged, "Well, since you're alright, I'll go look for Aero then. We're all in a cave down that way," he motioned in the direction of the cave, "Try not to be gone too long."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next