The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4

Go down 
+5
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
J
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:08 pm

As Kairo watched the scene unfold before him, he felt a surge of anger. Calcifer had thrown his magic around like he was the only person who had had a hard life. The had both come from a war ruined country. He should know that he wasn't the only person to have gone through hell and survive. But for him to attack a child the way he did was reckless, if not downright stupid. But watching Reina, Jillian, Fist and Chaos defending themselves quelled the anger. Now all he felt was pity.

He walked over to Calcifer and tentatively put a hand on his shoulder. "Calcifer," he said in a low voice. "Come on, leave her alone for a minute and remove yourself from the situation."

Last edited by Aka on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:34 pm

Nyakk was still sitting on the beach when a blue haired man walked towards Chaos who seemed to talk about splitting their group to prevent clashes between the members. After he heard that they might not split uphe knew that he had to inform them. As soon as the blue haired man walked away he walked towards chaos, "Hey, I heard what you and that man were talking about and I won't lie, I was a underling of Fenrir untill a while back. Even if you confront him with all the people in your group he will easily spot the ones that will clash and make sure that he only has to face those people. He's a skilled air manipuator I've once seen him create a vacum around people's mouth and nose so that they can't attack him, while he's doing that he uses his power to control wolfos to let those fight the remaining people."

Kialo heard what the blue haired man said and knew that that thempest(god) would be very mad if he didn't join the group jsut because some people thought he had another religion than people in this group. While maintaining a calm voice he said "So just because I happen to have another god than you you think I don't belong in this group without even knowing whatI can do or even if I know more information that you guys?" Air started to wrap around his hands while he knew he wasn't going to use it, it was reassuring that he could use his powers with such presision after he came to this dimention again.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:44 pm

Kairo looked up as he heard the stranger speak. He saw the dust in the air around his hands twist and change and within seconds he had moved from next to Calcifer to in front of the stranger, knocking Quint over in his hurry. He grabbed the man by the throat and held him against the wall of the cave.

"If you know what's good for you, you'll stop trying to use your magic," he said, in a voice so calm he was only betrayed by his actions. "We don't care who your God is or why he sent you here but attempting to attack us when we're distracted is not the way you gain the trust of people."

The anger that he'd held back while talking to Calcifer burst out of him. This stranger was right, they didn't know what he could do and to see the air warping like it had been had scared Kairo. He could still feel the heat in the air from when Calcifer had used his magic and he knew that if the air around them was disturbed too much then the dried grass beneath their feet could easily spark, causing the entire situation to be blown even more out of proportion.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:21 pm

"Attacking someone while they are having a conversation with someone isn't very respectfull you know, also if I were Fenrir you already had a vacum bubble around your mouth and nose thus rendering you immobile only since you couldn't control yourself, so please release me and gently put me down before I use the air around my hands to blast you against the opposite wall so that I can continue my conversation."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:45 pm

Quint jumped to his feet after being knocked down and drew his blade. "Its also not nice to threaten someone who is responding to a perceived threat themselves. Anyway at this range I could have killed you before you even drew your next breath. So i suggest you refrain from using magic."
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:50 pm

Kairo's eyes narrowed dangerously. His lips were pressed together in an unsightly scowl and almost against his will, his fingers tightened. His pride wanted to show this guy that he wouldn't have a chance to get a vacuum bubble around his mouth, let alone throw against the opposite wall, but the protector in him wanted to protect the younger members of the group, comfort Riena and find out what the hell this thing with Calcifer was all about. he cast his eyes around the members of the group he could see and as quickly as his hand had wrapped around the stranger's throat, he released him.

"If you threaten me or any other member of this group again I swear you won't live long enough to pray to whichever Gods sent you." He turned to Quint. "Sorry for knocking you over then. Can you handle him, I think someone should take Calcifer outside to cool off." The scowl was gone, his eyes were wide again and his calm, happy mask was back in place.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:01 pm

"Thats fine and Sure thing" Quint replied dropping his instrument to the ground casing a small crater on impact. "Now i understand you want to help and by all accounts you are telling the truth. Its just that displays like that are going to get you killed....as well as arriving at a bad time."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:35 pm

Ruul sighed and turned to Kialo, "I didn't mean to insult your deity, if that's how it came off. We've already got the help of Nayru on our side, and I don't think we need any more. Besides," he motioned to all the party members in the cave, "We have a lot of people."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:41 pm

After his body finally relaxed and dropped down to his right, Jaruzak opened his eyes. At first he squinted, but then adjusted to the light. Noticing the blood and sweat pooled under him, he quickly moved his body over it to cover it while he sat up. The first person he saw was Trace, so he asked him, "Can you please get me a cloth and some water?"
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:47 pm

Trace was a bit afraid after the Jaruzaks sudden outburst as well as the currently degrading and chaotic situation everyone was in. he rummaged through his backpack at his request. "Here i hope this will do, its a bit small since I don't really need to use towels where i come from but i can find more."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:13 pm

Taking the cloth and water from Trace, Jaruzak said, "Thank you, it shall suffice". He then dampened the cloth before cleaning his ears, jaw and neck for blood. After he cleaned it up he gulped down a couple of mouthfuls of water, depleting it entirely. Now getting up, he stretched his limbs and wings, showing his full extent. "Thank you Trace, ill fill and clean these up".

Now walking towards the pool, he noticed Quint, Ruul, Kiaro and a newcomer together at the walls. "What is going on here?" he asked.

Last edited by Emperor Dragon the Great on Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:18 pm

"I'm over-reacting but with just cause. I'm going to leave the rest to the people who know what's going on." Kairo turned to Quint and Ruul as well. "If you three need me, I'll be outside." and with that, he walked out of the mouth of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:21 pm

Kialo saw that a dragonoid was walking towards him and knew from past experiences with them he had to be carefull. "Well... I dropped from the sky hit the ground was wounded, then shoved against a wall then there was a more friendly way of asking me question aaaaand then I was pushed into the cavewall again. That is about what happened, I'm Kialo by the way and I didn't think I would see a dragonoid in this dimention."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:31 pm

Before he could speak, the shock of the newcomer's actions distracted him. Once things had pretty much calmed, he focused back on the Kokiri.
He mulled over Reina's words. These women were people of extremes, he supposed. She hated him. Loathed his existence. He supposed he could add her to the list. Welcome to the club.
"Alright," It was a statement as simple as that as he stood back upright. But if he wanted to play that game, though, his entire world he'd known up until he was Ruul's age was destroyed with fire. His family. What little companions he had. His childhood. But he wouldn't say that. After all, having the saddest story doesn't amount to how much of a right you have to talk to people like dirt. And it certainly doesn't replace any valor earned through hardship and strength... which was what he'd said to the girl in the first place. Not woe-is-me excuses.
For a moment, he thought about pointing the fact out to the Gerudo, but more antagonization wasn't something he should've been looking for. He still had some small glimmer of hope that he'd stay at a point where they at least weren't out to slit his throat. Maybe even improve their opinions of him a bit, though that was unlikely, as they'd shown they were probably going to want to steer clear of him from now on.
"My only request is that you apologize," he cut his eyes at Fist as well, "to Aero." He muttered internally, looking around, "Speaking of which, where'd the kid run off to?"
Looking about, seeing the damage he'd done to Jaruzak's ears again, he frowned. Thinking about it, he was actually a very nice member of the party-- just quiet. He obviously had everyone's best intrests in mind, considering the fiasco with the dragon giving him the ride of his life that night. Getting him away from everyone else.

Last edited by Aero on Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:43 pm

Jaruzak was stunned after hearing what Kialo had said, "you know others like me?" he blurted out. He never had the idea he would be hearing something like this all of a sudden, especially when it wasnt him asking the question.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:53 pm

"Yes I did, The only one I somewhat know is the avatar of the religion of air. He can't speak like you but he has his own ways of comunicating. Even without using the power Thempest gave him even his breath is far stronger than my concentrated wind blast." He looked at the wound below his ribs again, it had gotten quite bigger from the times he was pushed against the wall, he put his hands above the wound and started to mumble 'bythepowerofairIclosethis woundbythepowerofairIclosethiswoundbythepowerofairIclosethiswound' each time he finished the sentence the wound got smaller. "only 1 time left today, It's a shame I had to use it on myself."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:49 am

Ruul sighed again, "I guess you're gonna stick with us then." He looked around and counted everyone, "So that's 12... Wait a second!" He looked around and stepped urgently towards the cave entrance, "Where is Necruta?"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:03 am

"Humph." Calcifer crossed his arms, hearing Ruul's exclaimation, not far from the cave. He tapped his shoe. "That's two missing."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:09 am

Jaruzak thought for a second, this guy was talking of dimensions. Although still shocked he decided to ask Kialo once again, "Have you seen someone like me, in this dimension, that uses fire rather than wind?" He tried to remain calm by relaxing his breathing , getting optimistic wasn't going to help him stay rational.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:48 am

Ruul's heart skipped a beat when he heard Calcifer. He looked around again, "Where's Aero?"

He knew that leaving Necruta on his own was bad. The wolf inside him may not have fully gone to sleep. Necruta knew of their plans. If he fell under Fenrir's control, their entire plan could go up in smoke. But in his heart, Aero's absence took priority.

The memory of Aero's disappearance after they had met four years prior resurfaced. Rain pouring down, Aero acting distant and angry, refusing his protection, and then her disappearance. And BEN's presence... his evil aura, permeating the very air he had been breathing. The sound of thunder was still fresh in his mind. He shook his head and tried to remember BEN's defeat.

It didn't work. He couldn't lose Aero a third time.

But Necruta was also missing.

He clenched his fists. It was all too much. Fighting, disappearances, danger. His pent up feelings of anger, frustration, self-loathing and sadness bubbled to the surface.

"FUCK!" he bellowed, breaking his self-imposed rule to never swear. "Nayru damn it!"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:56 pm

"Ruul!" Kairo said his voice raised slightly. "Necruta's on the beach and Aero wandered off to get away from the fighting. I'm sure they can both handle themselves."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:10 pm

Kairo's reassurance allowed Ruul to re-gain his self control, "Sorry... Where on the beach is Necruta? We shouldn't leave him on his own in his state."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:19 pm

"I'm not sure," Kairo replied. "He was down near the ocean when I left earlier."
As close as Kairo felt to some of the members of the group already, he had to admit that not knowing what was going on at times and not knowing the reasons behind everyone being together made him feel like an outsider.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:22 pm

Ruul frowned. So Kairo didn't really know where Necruta was. "Okay, thanks," he offered and headed back towards the stop of beach where Necruta had been untied.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:26 am

Chaos was surprised at the directness of the man they'd met earlier and how openly he spoke of such sensitive matters. He was also a bit suspicious at the fact that they'd left him at the docks earlier and here he was by their hideout which wasn't exactly close by. He wasn't quite sure what to say, so he decided to not continue with this stranger. "Sorry, you must have heard wrong." He turned to walk away. "Sounds like a tough guy though." he said as he walked back to the cave.

Chaos returned to the cave and eyed the second surprise visitor that day. "What'd you find?" He asked as he got back. Fist got up and informed him "He's clean. Telling the truth." Chaos scratched his head. "Just what we need, more divine intervention." He said as he looked at his arm. The marking had been heating up since he'd gotten back to the cave. Afterwards he went over to Reina "How are you holding up?" He asked as he looked her over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next