The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Children of Anarchy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Children of Anarchy Empty
PostSubject: Children of Anarchy   Children of Anarchy I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:33 am

Alright so I'm finally getting this all cleaned up for posting and stuff. Got the first chapter done so here it is. Things may still change within the chapters at a later time. I guess what I have here is like the first draft. Well, enjoy. I may add some pictures to accompany the chapters at a later date as well. Also shout out to J for proofreading it. Thanks a lot my lovely Captain
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Children of Anarchy Part 1
Chapter 1: Chaos

The night was young. Clouds covered the sky in a gray mass as snow fell over the town. Barely a noise was heard past the wind, and the steps of one man on the rooftops. This man, known only as Chaos treaded lightly over the snow covered roofs until stopping as he approached his objective. Kneeling down on the roof, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a picture of a man. He was a well dressed man and somewhat husky. Definitely no stranger to wealth. This was Chaos' target. Chaos breathed heavily through the gas mask on his face. He always got like this before an assassination. His superiors told him that there was no room for screw ups. They needed only the best, and that's why they sent him. Pulling his hood up over his face, he moved closer to the edge of the roof.

Chaos searched for a way into the factory before him. After a short time scanning the building, he discovered an open window with voices coming from it. Chaos listened into the conversation. “Why do we have to be stuck working on a night like this?” one man said. The other then replied, “Someone needs to be guarding this place. The higher ups don't want anything to go wrong.”
“What's the point? They're working on some weird ass chemicals. Like anyone is going to try and take something like that from such a well known company. Nobody even understands this stuff anyway.”
“You can never be too careful. This stuff is supposed to do amazing things. Hell if I understand any of it, but word's going around that it can can make man into god.”
The two guards continued to speak as Chaos prepared for action. He backed away to the other end of the roof. Then within a few moments, he ran forward and leaped off the roof, diving into the open window. As he rolled across the floor, he caught the guards by surprise. Before they could grab their weapons, Chaos grabbed one and threw him out the window. The other guard grabbed his sword and started swinging at Chaos. Backing up, Chaos quickly pulled a knife off his belt and slashed upwards at the guard's face. The man stumbled back grabbing his face before Chaos leaped on him and covered his mouth so he couldn't scream. He couldn't afford to be detected. He quickly plunged the knife into the guard to silence him for good.

Chaos stood back up, wiping the blood off the knife and then putting it back on his belt. He then continued through the doorway into the rest of the factory. Chaos traversed the hallways, moving silently as he was trained to do. He came upon a worker facing away from him. His clothes suggested management position. He would know his way around the facility. Chaos quickly got behind him and pressing his handgun to the man's head he spoke slowly and softly. “Don't make a sound. Put your hands up and tell me what I want to know.” The man raised his hands and tried to stop himself from shaking. Clearly he wasn't used to this sort of thing. Chaos then continued to speak. “I need you to tell me where this man is.” He pulled the picture back out and put it in front of the man's face. “Tell me, and you're life will be spared.” The man quickly pointed down the hall to a wood door the color of burnt sienna. Ties of loyalty didn't run deep in this company. Chaos knocked the man out with the butt of his gun and then walked down the hall to where his target resided. He only heard footsteps on the other side. Pulling a small mirror out of his pocket, he slid it under the door partway to see what was on the other side. His target was there, as well as more guards. There were four men in the room. 'He must be expecting company...' Chaos thought to himself.

Chaos counted down in his head “3....2.....1!” He kicked the door down and jabbed a knife in the man on his left. The rest of the guards were ready for combat. The one next to him pulled out a sword and the two on the other side of the room readied rifles. Chaos quickly dove over the desk in the room and disarmed a rifleman, smashing the guard in the face before turning to the other rifleman and stabbing him with his ally's bayonet repeatedly. As the final guard ran at him with his sword, Chaos whipped out his gun and fired a shot right between his eyes. All the guards were down, blood covered the walls. All that remained was the target, standing in the corner. Beads of sweat ran down the man's face as he watched this unknown assailant, making prominent breathing noises. As the assassin put away his weapon and began stepping towards his target, the man got a good look at him. He wore a thick coat with a loose hood covering much of his head, baggy pants covered in pockets, a long blade not native to the land slung over his back, and many other weapons. What drew his eyes most, however, was the mask on the his face. No features were visible under it, and his eyes were hidden from the glare of the light on his lenses. If he had any expressions of delight or anger, this man certainly couldn't tell.

Chaos inched closer to his trembling target. “W-what do you want from me?” The man asked nervously. Chaos replied coldly “You have something we want doctor... Something you've apparently been working on for a long while.” The doctor looked toward his file drawer which Chaos walked over to and forced open. He grabbed the files and skimmed them over. They looked like what he needed. Chaos stuff them in his bag and turned to the doctor. “What will you do with them?” the man asked, standing up a bit straighter. “It's not my place to know.” The man questioned this. “You come in here killing everyone for my research and you don't even know why?” Chaos looked out the window at the snowy sky. “I do what I'm told... for the good of our land...” The man calmed down a bit. “Well you've got what you wanted, now please leave me be.” Chaos looked back at the man and moved closer. “I'm afraid I can't do that... if you're still alive you can reproduce these notes, and I was told that that was unacceptable.” Chaos spoke no more. His arm began to surge with purple energy, reflected in the lenses of his mask. The man was struck with fear and put his arms in front of him, shaking uncontrollably. Chaos quickly put his hand over the man's face as it quickly killed him a flash. The man fell down dead with a face unrecognizable as his own, being torn and blackened.

The job was done. Down the hall Chaos heard the feet of men coming towards his way. Without a moment's notice he dove out the window and to the streets below, where he ran through the alleys until a safe distance away. As the snow continued to fall he heard shouting from the factory behind him, soon being drowned out by the sound of the clocktower above, notifying the town that it was midnight. Chaos vanished into the darkness as he had arrived, undetected by the world around him. He then set course for home where he would present his results to the council...
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

Friendliness : 1107

PostSubject: Re: Children of Anarchy   Children of Anarchy I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:43 am

Detail heavy, fast-paced action, badass protagonist.

Looks like we've got a well written story on our hands, folks.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Children of Anarchy   Children of Anarchy I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:50 am

I know right...and thanks for the shoutout, I'll proofread these anytime :3
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Children of Anarchy   Children of Anarchy I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:19 am

Guess what? Over a year later I finally release more of this! Yay! Might edit later. It's late so I might have missed some mistakes or descriptions I wanted to put in.... bleh

------------------
Chapter 2: Home again

The sky was tinted with the orange of sunrise as Chaos made his way into the sewers below the city. It had been a long night and he was relieved to be getting home. His footsteps echoed in the tunnels of rushing water. Never would you find a normal man here for the oder was overpowering. If it weren't for the mask on his face, he too would fall to the stench of it all. Various vermin scurried about by his feet as Chaos reached a dead end by the sewage. There was an old metal pipe on the ground, rusted with age. As usual, Chaos took the pipe and banged on the wall several times. A powerful cranking sound rang around him and soon the wall was replaced with a tunnel into darkness. The hooded man walked through the pitch black entrance till he reached a metal door. He knocked on the door, twice normal and three times quickly before a slit in the door opened, revealing a pair of eyes through tinted lenses.

The door was opened with a loud creak from behind and Chaos walked through the doorway. As he passed the doorman greeted him“Welcome back brother.” He said as Chaos walked by. He sighed as he walked through familiar bunker like halls of The Nest. Several other masked men and women were moving through the metal tunnels going about their business. In an open doorway he could see young children in their classes. From a quick glance at the board, it looked like mathematics. Two soldiers carrying piles of rifles almost bumped into him when turning the corner. One briefly apologized as he continued sprinting. Chaos sighed as he removed his hood, revealing signs of short brown hair. It felt good to be back in the nest where he knew he could rest easy. Solo missions could take a lot out of you.“Well look who's back.” a voice came from behind him. Chaos turned to see a man in a swamp green military vest with a dark shirt under it.His lower body was covered by dark black pants adorned with pockets. Slightly curly chestnut covered his head and a mask somewhat similar to his, but with a different filter on the front. “Hello Reave.” Chaos replied in acknowledgment. “I trust the mission went smoothly.” Reave inquired as he walked beside his friend. Chaos nodded.“A few scratches, but nothing serious. Now I just have to report to the council.” “Heh, not bad. Couldn't have done much better myself... except maybe shedding your time of course.”Reave said in a joking tone. Chaos smirked under his mask. “So what have you been up too?” He asked, changing the subject. “Oh, I was just coming back from the nursery.” Reave replied in a lower voice. Chaos sighed. “You know the council discourages those visits...” Reave glanced in the other direction. “I know... but I just get this feeling when I'm around him. This connection like I'm supposed to be there. Besides, he's just an infant. It's not like he understands who or what anything is right now...” The two of them were silent for the rest of the trip.

The two stopped walking in front of the Council chamber. Two guards stood in front of the door. Chaos rummaged in his bag and one of the guards the findings of his mission. The guard saluted and promptly carried the files inside. The two waited for a few minutes in silence before the guard came back out. “The council will see you now.” He said as he left the door open for Chaos. Reave leaned against the wall. “Right, I'll see you when you get out. We'll go get something to eat.” Nodding, Chaos walked into the room as the metal door shut behind him.
Chaos stood in a large, well lit, circular chamber. The walls were metal similar to the rest of the building and there was a large red carpet beneath his feet. Before him sat a group of five men each seated at their own hard wood desks. Each desk had a nameplate on the front with a name on it. From left to right they read Sigmor, Maine, Benson, Grey, and on the far right sat his old trainer, Hannibal. Even in a meeting like this he continued to wear his dark samurai like armor that showed as much age as the graying hair on his head. These meetings could be tense, but ever since Hannibal was brought on to the council, the air felt a little cleaner. “Welcome back Chaos. I trust your mission went well?” The man in the center asked. “Yes, Counselor Benson.” Chaos replied as he stood straight. The Counselor skimmed Chaos' findings from the mission while twirling his mustache. “How was the security in the facility?”Counselor Maine asked, scratching his bare chin. “Standard guards in the front, few patrolling the halls, and only two protecting the target. Overall it was poor.” Counselor Sigmor nodded. “As to be expected, considering it's the holidays. People are out celebrating. Nobody expects an attack like this.” "And what of the target?" Grey asked as he rested his head on his fist, his bald head shining under the light. "Eliminated..." Chaos said directly. Finally Counselor Benson closed the files. “Excellent work Chaos. You've done a good job.” He said pleased. “I think we can all agree that you've earned a break.” He said as he glanced at his fellow counselors, who all appeared to be in agreement, except Sigmor who kept his usual scowl that went hand in hand with the eye patch over the left side of his face. “You're free from your duties for the day. Dismissed!” “Thank you sir.” Chaos nodded and exited the room. He let out a deep breath as he left the chamber.

“Well how did it go?” Reave asked as he moved away from the wall he had been leaning on. “They seemed pleased. I got the day off.” Reave laughed. “That's a good sign brother. Come, let's get some breakfast and you can tell me all about your mission.” He said as he put his arm around Chaos' shoulder and the two made there way through the winding corridors of the Nest.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Children of Anarchy   Children of Anarchy I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:15 pm

I didn't even realize it actually had been a year!
I hope the next one wont take so long
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children of Anarchy   Children of Anarchy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Children of Anarchy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fourth Day :: The Office :: Writing-
Jump to: