The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Trace's RPG "The Sequel"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

Trace's RPG "The Sequel" Empty
PostSubject: Trace's RPG "The Sequel"   Trace's RPG "The Sequel" I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:09 pm

The Sequel
Official RPG Topic (About damn time,)

Yes I finally decided to make a thread for this instead of linking everyoine everytime a new version comes out. Just go to the bottom of the post to find the link.

CURRENT VERSION: PRE APLPHA 008 Bug Fix 1

Story: Pretty much your standard Heroes get teleported to another world and need to find their way back, RPG story. Trace and his fellow comrades were suddenly transported from the magical world of Omnicidious to the almost non magical world of Tactiturnitas. This is their story of how they find their way back (probably) snd the adventures along the way.

Characters:

Trace's RPG "The Sequel" Trace%20FaceTrace's RPG "The Sequel" Trace%20Sprite Trace: The main main character. Despite his looks he is actually a guy much to the annoyance and denial of some people. He is the Arch Mage of Omnicidious. He earnt that title and the title of Legendary hero after him and his comrades defeated the Mighty King slime. He has a short temper and is prone to violence when angered. Also he is very fond of Cake and other sweet foods.

Trace's RPG "The Sequel" Elisa%20FaceTrace's RPG "The Sequel" Elisa%20Sprite Elisa: A young girl from a small town. She lives alone and the whereabouts of her parents are unknown. She longs for adventure and jumps at the chance.

Trace's RPG "The Sequel" Laurence%20FaceTrace's RPG "The Sequel" Laurence%20Sprite Laurence: Laurence is a self proclaimed Super adventurer and lover of ladies. Apart from being an obvious playboy he is also the prince of Glendis and is the brother of Janice.

Trace's RPG "The Sequel" Blake FaceTrace's RPG "The Sequel" Blake%20Sprite Blake: Blake is the second of the four legendary heros of Omnicidious. He has incredible physical strength. So much in fact that you could you could point him in a direction and could go straight forwards destroying any obstacle in his path, walls, trees or otherwise. He is also the manlyest man you could ever meet and respects all things manly.

Trace's RPG "The Sequel" Ike%20FaceTrace's RPG "The Sequel" Ike%20Sprite Ike: Ike is the third legendary and a miner. He spends most of his time digging holes. He had Ruggedly good looks that all the women swoon over.

Trace's RPG "The Sequel" Yoshisune%20FaceTrace's RPG "The Sequel" Yoshisune%20Sprite Yoshisune: He is the fourth and last of the legendary heroes. A skilled ninja, not that he will admit it. He can appear and vanish without a trace, Usually in front of your very eyes. All the while claiming he is just a normal person and obviously not a ninja in any way.

Trace's RPG "The Sequel" Sasha%20FaceTrace's RPG "The Sequel" Sasha%20Sprite Sasha: Sasha is a knight and royal guard of the Glendis family and is sworn to obey the orders of the glendis royal family. Unfortunately that includes Laurence.

*NOTE* If this is your firswt time playing my rpg you will need to download and install the RPG Maker VX RTP found here:
http://dl.degica.com/trial/enterbrain/vx/rtp/vx_rtp102e.zip

You can get the latest release plus all of my older versions here.
DOWNLOAD LINK: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=F7A20CC1AF9BDCE9&id=F7A20CC1AF9BDCE9!224

Last edited by Florian on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Sevy
Awesomeness!
Awesomeness!
Sevy

Friendliness : 184

PostSubject: Re: Trace's RPG "The Sequel"   Trace's RPG "The Sequel" I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:05 pm

Just so you know, I see a ton of red X's.

Last edited by Sevy on Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

Friendliness : 1107

PostSubject: Re: Trace's RPG "The Sequel"   Trace's RPG "The Sequel" I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:52 pm

Error pictures left and right on this thread. I suggest you get that fixed.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Trace's RPG "The Sequel"   Trace's RPG "The Sequel" I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:46 am

Damn it dragon he didnt tell me anything about this last night. well it should be fixed now
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Trace's RPG "The Sequel"   Trace's RPG "The Sequel" I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:05 pm

Just figured I'd mention this might want to be moved to the regular Game Corner now that that's there.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Trace's RPG "The Sequel"   Trace's RPG "The Sequel" I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:35 pm

Done!
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trace's RPG "The Sequel"   Trace's RPG "The Sequel" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trace's RPG "The Sequel"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fourth Day :: The Living Room :: Video Games-
Jump to: