The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Time to have a toast

Go down 
+2
Sevy
Katya
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

Friendliness : 260
Location : In My Mind Plotting The Inevitable Take Over Of The World

Time to have a toast Empty
PostSubject: Time to have a toast   Time to have a toast I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:10 pm

Peoples God damn lack of disrespect pisses me the fuck off. How hard is it to be a decent human being those son's of motherfucking bitches i hope they choke on the many dicks they suck and drown in the cum of strangers that are raping them. I hope those rapist rip out their colons and strangle them with it. I am so sick and fucking tired of being disrespected and then when i say something to take seriously it's laughed off and swept under the rug. I'm sorry but it is not that fucking hard to say hello and show some respect to another human being. It is not hard to say excuse me or sorry. And the utter lack of disrespect to my property and the things I own pisses me off even further. To sit there and eat my motherfucking food- that I brought for myself mind you- in front of me and not even ask or apologizing for not knowing it was mine. NO YOU STUPID FATASS PIECE OF SHIT instead of eating my DIET food, go eat your own goddamn food and FOR GOD'S SAKE run on a TREADMILL so we dont have to look at your fatass!!

so to the fat assholes who eat my DIET food, to the assholes who IGNORE my polite hellos, and to the assholes who show utter DISRESPECT for me and my BODY. I have to raise my glass and toast you.

FUCK YOU I HOPE YOU DIE AND THE RAPIST BURY YOU IN A GODDAMN SAND DUNE. That way camels can shit on your corpse and people in jeeps and shit can run you the fuck over.
Back to top Go down
Sevy
Awesomeness!
Awesomeness!
Sevy

Friendliness : 184

PostSubject: Re: Time to have a toast   Time to have a toast I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:20 pm

Amen.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Time to have a toast   Time to have a toast I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:38 pm

Awwww. I don't know that feel, Kat, but you can have a hug.

Except fat people. I know the feel of having to see them.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Time to have a toast   Time to have a toast I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:12 am

What Drae said kat *hugs*
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Time to have a toast   Time to have a toast I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:13 pm

somebody needs to do something about the sexual harassment directed at you
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

Friendliness : 1107

PostSubject: Re: Time to have a toast   Time to have a toast I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:31 am

Kat, I'm all for wishing death on people too, but not the sand dunes. Gilgo Beach has enough dead hookers found on it to last us a lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to have a toast   Time to have a toast I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to have a toast
Page 1 of 1