The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Share | 

Obama Strikes Again!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!

Friendliness : 260
Location : In My Mind Plotting The Inevitable Take Over Of The World

PostSubject: Obama Strikes Again!   Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:08 pm

This Unfortunately is the email I received today from the college. All I can say is What the bloody fucking hell is this bullshit! Are you fucking kidding me!? What the hell are most people going to do, god damnit Obama you suck as a president!

** High Priority **

Updated information regarding Financial Aid and re-taking courses.

Financial aid will not pay for a student to take a course more than twice. Please review your schedules and if you are retaking a course more than twice, your Federal Financial Aid (Federal Pell Grant, SEOG Grant & Federal Direct Student Loans) will not pay for the course. Please make payment arrangements with the cashier's office to pay for those courses.

IMPORTANT UPDATE CONCERNING PELL GRANT ELIGIBILITY

In December 2011 President Obama signed into law the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2012 (Public Law 112-74). This law has significantly impacted the Pell Grant Program.

Beginning in Fall 2012, students are now limited to 12 semesters or (600%) of Pell Grant eligibility during their lifetime. This change effects all students regardless of when or where they received their first Pell Grant.

Students that are currently receiving the Pell Grant in the academic year 2011-2012 and have already used the 600% of Pell grant eligibility will no longer be eligible to receive Pell starting Fall 2012.

If you have attended college for 4 years or longer, receiving Pell Grant each year, you are likely to exhaust or have already exhausted your lifetime eligibility of 12 semesters.

Log on to www.NSLDS.ed.gov to view your Pell Grant information.

The percentages are based off the annual award at full-time enrollment status. For students with an annual 2011-2012 academic year, at the maximum award, $5,550 and attended 12 or more credit hours in two semesters (Fall and Winter for example), the percentage used for the 2011-2012 academic year is 100%.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Obama Strikes Again!   Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:17 pm

This is BULLSHIT! Some degrees take way more years than 4, I mean Doctors go to school forever (not really but pretty damn close) now if a really talented student can't pay for his or her classes to become a doctor because of this what are we supposed to do? Go without doctors? i mean it's not like they're important or anything! They always cut the important stuff people need like medicare, this is probably to fund yet another bullshit government program or just keep fueling an already existing one...fuck it, I'm moving to Mars.

OH SHIT YOU GUYS HARRISON FORD IS BACK FOR MY FANCY ASSORTED CHOCOLATES

Back to top Go down

Obama Strikes Again!
Page 1 of 1